Whenever anyone dies from a heart attack at such a young age, it's sad.

RIP

Deleted
    Atleast some fans got to see an electrifying united performance last night.
    Last edited by mmoc6b1f2f8dff; 2017-04-21 at 05:37 PM.

Brighton to lift the Championship trophy tonight?

Crystal Palace. We're coming for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Brighton to lift the Championship trophy tonight?

Crystal Palace. We're coming for you.
    2 palace players bringing Brighton and Newcastle up.

So, newspapers are saying ibra is espected to return (if he doesn't retire) in 8 months.
    With his age, after a injury of this magnitude...

Yep. Career ender for Ibra.

Sad for the big swede but means rasford/martial might get more minutes up front. Rojo out injured isn't good. Thats 3 centerbacks injured. Gona be a tough end of season

Deleted
    So that's the end of Zlatan at a high level.

A mixed bag of a career, great in the league and in small games but never did it on the highest stage.

That said what a character.

Plus he gave us the verb "to zlatan" which means to dominate one's subject. Champion.
    Last edited by mmocf3b228c4c6; 2017-04-22 at 01:10 AM.

wasnt by chance he spent the bulk of his career at PSG thats all I'll say

Big game today.

Proper top of the table clash.
    A win would really spark us on.

After that United game, I'm hoping for a reaction.

Still think Spurs will win though unfortunately.
    Hopefully no extra time.

Deleted
    Cavani is - right now - a better player than Zlatan, but despite his ridiculous goals scored he sometimes doesn't put teams to the sword.
    Zlatan crushed Ligue 1. Demolished it, terrorized defences.

No surprise that when he left PSG looked fallible in their league form.

Never Forget.

- - - Updated - - -

Dat Chelsea Team tho

Resting Hazard against Spurs in Semi Final?
    Gutless from Conte.

Chelski got this

Sweet free kick.

Hoping for a Chelsea win because if we get past City tomorrow, I'd rather lose a final to Chelsea than the other cunts.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Sweet free kick.

Hoping for a Chelsea win because if we get past City tomorrow, I'd rather lose a final to Chelsea than the other cunts.
    yeah, that's my thinking as well. fucking sad

Deleted
    1-0 down, 2-1 up, & 5 wins on the bounce...
    up the owls!!

If a Chelsea player did that, there would be a media campaign to get them banned.

But yaknow. Alli is English and he "didn't mean it".

Dele Ali is the most punchable twat in football.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

WHO HATES TOTTENHAM?

G e t f u c k e d s p u r s