Poll: Relationship?

Which relationship do you want to explore more?

Anduin and Wrathion are very -very- close, so are Sylvanas and Nathanos. Many question if they're actually going to be romantically involved but nothing has been confirmed. Which one do you want to see explored the most?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

People still think that the whole Anduin X Wrathion BS will happen?

The fuck?

Nathanos X Sylvanas please...

jaina x kiljaeden :O

Deleted
    Anduin the gay king .
    I would be able to troll all the Alliance fanboys, make it happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Anduin x a wide selection of aggressively sexual prospective queens selected by Genn whom Anduin has no interest in.

"Anduin, you gotta have a baby!" - Genn
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

The windrunner sisters would be interesting

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I don't want either. Sylvanas doesnt need to be dragged down by romance, and Anduin will be forced into marriage with a woman even if the wrathionxanduin was actually a thing
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Neither.

They ruined Nathanos when they turned him into some shitty vampire looking humie instead of being literally the only noteworthy forsaken hero that actually LOOKED like a player character.

Come to think of it, a shitty romance plot with Sylvanas sounds right on track considering what they did to him.

Illidan and Maiev. It almost sounds like they are having a lovers quarrel in the new dungeon.

I want Anduin and Wrathion explored but not in the shipping way like some people want. I want it to be the conflict of ideals between friends.

Anduin and Wrathion could be tastefully done, and there isn't a legitimate reason NOT to illustrate a romantic relationship between them.
    "Pulsars are the bulimic cosmic anomalies..."

Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix View Post
    Anduin and Wrathion could be tastefully done, and there isn't a legitimate reason NOT to illustrate a romantic relationship between them.
    Still doesn't mean they should go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix View Post
    There isn't legitimate reason to do it either.... There's no romantic feeling between them in the first place. They were two young boys growing up in the world at war believing different things and following different paths.

Deleted
    Where is the none option? Some people are allergic to cringe.