Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Toysrus and bestbuy are restocking on the 28th, go nuts.
    thanks for the tip, ill have to check it out. ive been using a few sites to try and track stock around town but when I get alerts there are never any there when I show up lol

- - - Updated - - -

Real games, Shovel Knight and Shovel knight Spector, Fast RMX, I am Setsuna, Bomberman, Skylanders, Breath of the wild

If that's not enough to last someone a minimum of a fucking month then they have serious issues they need to get fixed.

I also love how you take the extremely dickish approach to gaming "real games" what a ridiculous statement, I didn't buy Snipperclips, but it is very much a "real" game.

All games but two out for different systems. Also shitty co-op games are a dying genre multiplayer games are online now days in 2017 .

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Real games, Shovel Knight and Shovel knight Spector, Fast RMX, I am Setsuna, Bomberman, Skylanders, Breath of the wild

If that's not enough to last someone a minimum of a fucking month then they have serious issues they need to get fixed.

I also love how you take the extremely dickish approach to gaming "real games" what a ridiculous statement, I didn't buy Snipperclips, but it is very much a "real" game.
    I really have a hard time trying to justify buying ports on this. I just hope fe warriors comes out really soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Didnt mean to upset your little nintendo feelings, no need to cry

Please post productively. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-04-23 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I really have a hard time trying to justify buying ports on this. I just hope fe warriors comes out really soon.
    but but you can play it outside...like not normal human beings or on your 15 min ride to work or class because thats the only time i can play /hair flip/ im too busy. The intended audience for all things switch

Quote Originally Posted by Nmkyungri View Post
    but but you can play it outside...like not normal human beings or on your 15 min ride to work or class because thats the only time i can play /hair flip/ im too busy. The intended audience for all things switch
    After reading your posts it seems like that if you got any edgier you'd be practically round. You must have very accomplished life to give so much focus and deliberation you openly have such distaste for.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    After reading your posts it seems like that if you got any edgier you'd be practically round. You must have very accomplished life to give so much focus and deliberation you openly have such distaste for.
    The Nintendo haters seem to pop into Nintendo threads from time to time and then leave once they realize that even the people that may call themselves Nintendo fans are often the first to bash the company on this board.

I don't think awesome launch libraries full of big name games are much of a thing anymore. Nintendo is taking a wise approach which is to give Zelda a lot of breathing room, then following up with various genres each month, supplemented with indies, and hopefully finishing it off with Odyssey for the holidays.

https://rainway.io/

Just heard of this. Third-party PC streaming app. Beta will start next month.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrac...works/#dgnm39a

Here's some comments from the developer:

I'm building Rainway which will work on all GPUs and have support for streaming to your web browser, phone (iOS/Android), Xbone and Nintendo switch.

We're hopefully launching the beta next month.
    It will be available in the eShop.

Deleted
    hey will it be possible to use some apps or browser for internet usage like reddit or youtube? if so, is there an ETA? it would really help to decide if i buy it now or wait some month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    hey will it be possible to use some apps or browser for internet usage like reddit or youtube? if so, is there an ETA? it would really help to decide if i buy it now or wait some month.
    Yes, no eta. Might want to wait for Holiday bundles.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    Switch has hiiden web browser used for some HTML based applications, but no word about make a public one.

Personally I doubt they'll include browser anytime soon. Browser exploits have been in pretty rampart use in hacking previous Nintendo machines (not that it'll hinder hackers at all since the hidden browser already is there.)

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    The Nintendo haters seem to pop into Nintendo threads from time to time and then leave once they realize that even the people that may call themselves Nintendo fans are often the first to bash the company on this board.

I don't think awesome launch libraries full of big name games are much of a thing anymore. Nintendo is taking a wise approach which is to give Zelda a lot of breathing room, then following up with various genres each month, supplemented with indies, and hopefully finishing it off with Odyssey for the holidays.
    Or there are fans wanting certain things from nintendo and keep feeling let down. I was all set to preorder and get this on launch, then i herd of the lack of features and lack of launch games, and even the lack of a launch VC and now im pretty much waiting a year + to see if it gets a library and or the things it should have launched with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Switch has hiiden web browser used for some HTML based applications, but no word about make a public one.

Personally I doubt they'll include browser anytime soon. Browser exploits have been in pretty rampart use in hacking previous Nintendo machines (not that it'll hinder hackers at all since the hidden browser already is there.)
    They'll never put in a browser app, they want you to use your phone for everything else so it'll be moot.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    They'll never put in a browser app, they want you to use your phone for everything else so it'll be moot.
    Not to mention the small amount of web browsing on the Switch is solely for connecting accounts, like Facebook.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a webkit, not browser.

Pretty sure they already announced that they were partnering with someone for abrowser
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Pretty sure they already announced that they were partnering with someone for abrowser
    I have seen no such announcement and a cursory google search brings up no announcement.

In other news, this happened.
    Last edited by Truhan; 2017-04-24 at 11:51 PM.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

10+ Year Old Account
    So still no consoles at my store. The guy I talked to says they order them in 12 unit shipments and sell out within 2 or 3 hours every time, but that they have only gotten a couple shipments since launch. Sounded like 1 a week to me from the way he was sounding. If they dont have one available or none online by next check early May, I will probably just get a ps4 pro and play the kingdom hearts franchise games.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    So still no consoles at my store. The guy I talked to says they order them in 12 unit shipments and sell out within 2 or 3 hours every time, but that they have only gotten a couple shipments since launch. Sounded like 1 a week to me from the way he was sounding. If they dont have one available or none online by next check early May, I will probably just get a ps4 pro and play the kingdom hearts franchise games.
    Again, hefty restocks are suppose to be on the 28th for quite a few stores, would be good to check then.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Bomberman R is at 60fps......but at what cost.

To achieve 60fps docked mode now runs at 720p and portable is 540p. Story mode still runs native in dock/portable but with a unlocked fps.

So its a huge improvement to fps at the cost of image quality.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-04-25 at 01:52 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD