Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    The most amusing part about all this is that good old donnie boy and hillary had been pals for fucking decades. Trump supported her senate campaign. Trump helped them buy their first home.
    Not to mention his many comments defending the wealthy donating to both sides because as he flat out said: it gets them favors.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I know you guys are really disappointed Clinton didn't win the election (so you could have another Democrat in office to blame things on), but the fact is you got what you said you wanted. Buyer's remorse is a bitch, ain't it?

And it should be no surprise that Trump and the Clintons used to be besties. Trump has no concept of 'loyalty', except where it applies to manipulating people loyal to him. He stabs people in the back the moment it's convenient. That was plainly obvious during the primary. He lavished praise on people agreeing with him, and belittled them as soon as they criticized him. He's a weasel. A fat, orange weasel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    The people still rioting against him?
    Or the animosity was bullshit, trump is a liar and would say or do anything to win his campaign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't think there's any real meaning in the change in Clinton voters, simply because it costs them absolutely nothing to use the poll as an opportunity to express dissatisfaction with the Democrats. As for people not bailing on Trump, I don't find that surprising in the least and I'm already predicting Trump will be a two term president as long as he makes it to the next election (not that I expect he won't).
    Ah Christ I hope you're wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Think she'll run again?
    If the Democrats run her again, I'm just going to give up and live in the fucking woods.

So long as there's WiFi of course.
    Putin khuliyo

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am not surprised at all. Clinton was a disaster for the Democrats. Of course since it is a poll favoring Trump, the haters of him will quickly dismiss it. But it does not matter ether way. They are stuck with him as their president for at least 3.7 more years. US citizens that is. Non US citizens, *shrugs. Who cares.

I was watching Chris Wallace today on Fox news and he was interviewing some GOP senator from Oklahoma and he starts off before introducing him by saying some GOP congress members are starting to distance themselves from Trump and one was this senator he was about to interview. He asked the Senator how would he judge Trump's first 100 days so far and he did not get the answer he wanted. The Senator had a lot praise for Trump. lol.

Was hilarious to watch. The only thing he had him admit to was he thinks Trump should release his tax returns. But does not think it is something Congress should attempt to enforce and will have little bearing on his success. But he felt since Trump had said he would during his campaign, he should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Am not surprised at all. Clinton was a disaster for the Democrats. Of course since it is a poll favoring Trump, the haters of him will quickly dismiss it.
    Aside from perhaps one person, every response (about the poll) in this thread has been either 1) sarcasm or 2) pointing out that individual polls aren't enough.

The second, in particular, is what we've been saying basically the whole time. And it was, and still is, true. That's not dismissing the poll. That would be saying we should exclude it completely from any analysis.

This is projection of the highest caliber. You're misunderstanding what the other side is doing, and then projecting what your side has actually been doing this whole time onto them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Aside from perhaps one person, every response (about the poll) in this thread has been either 1) sarcasm or 2) pointing out that individual polls aren't enough.

The second, in particular, is what we've been saying basically the whole time. And it was, and still is, true. That's not dismissing the poll. That would be saying we should exclude it completely from any analysis.

This is projection of the highest caliber. You're misunderstanding what the other side is doing, and then projecting what your side has actually been doing this whole time onto them.
    Well, I do know when I have brought up polls in the past and they were not favorable to some, they would say you cannot trust that poll or the results were within the margin of error, etc. Anything to excuse them. Personally I do not trust any poll that much. But if this poll suggest Trump would still beat Hillary, I can believe it. But not saying it is accurate. But believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well, I do know when I have brought up polls in the past and they were not favorable to some, they would say you cannot trust that poll or the results were within the margin of error, etc. Anything to excuse them. Personally I do not trust any poll that much. But if this poll suggest Trump would still beat Hillary, I can believe it. But not saying it is accurate. But believable.
    Yes, because once again, you don't make conclusions based on a single poll. That doesn't contradict a single thing I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Yes, because once again, you don't make conclusions based on a single poll. That doesn't contradict a single thing I said.
    I never said you made any contradiction. lol. You felt something from me which was not there. What I was doing was trying to explain my original comment the poll does not surprise me at all. And if you averaged out the polls during the election, Hillary had a healhty lead. Even the bookies in London had her at high odds to win.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Or the animosity was bullshit, trump is a liar and would say or do anything to win his campaign.
    Change the name Trump to Clinton and your sentence still makes sense though?

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    He doesn't "still" beat Clinton because he didn't win the popular vote.
    Yet he is in the white house while she is not.

If the left wants to move forward they need to move on from the whole popular vote issue. And perhaps they can work on not dividing itself in half as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Change the name Trump to Clinton and your sentence still makes sense though?
    That was the problem with the election.

Shitstain vs Shitstain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Yet he is in the white house while she is not.

If the left wants to move forward they need to move on from the whole popular vote issue. And perhaps they can work on not dividing itself in half as well.

- - - Updated - - -

That was the problem with the election.

Shitstain vs Shitstain.
    Well, he didn't win because of the overall polls numbers. So you can't say he "still" wins in the polls. If you would have said a collection of polls showed he would get a majority of states, it would be correct because he won a majority of states votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Don Trump > Democrat > the worst piece of shit on the surface of the planet aka Hillary Clinton
    It's actually more like that.

And of course Trump would beat Clinton again, that's just basic logic. Would Trump beat a Biden/Warren ticket in 2020? We have a long way to go before we can figure that one out. I'd think no, but.... who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I think he would still win depending on if society is still pc and such, and of course if he doesnt fuck up too much which he hasnt done as of it

Y would someone waste their time and money to poll this? It literally doesn't matter or make any difference.

If republicans have proved anything it's that no matter how bad trump gets, how stupid his policies become, or how much of a national embarassment he becomes.

They will always side with him. Why? Because hate blinds people.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

The polls said she would beat trump up to the election but she lost anyways.

Well, he lost to her 48%-46% so "still" is pretty inaccurate.

But...facts. Whatever

What this poll should tell anyone is that the only people who care about Hillary Clinton are mostly Right-Wingers. Democrats have moved on.

Trump's numbers on Trustworthiness, Truthfullness, Getting Shit done, Job Performance are all terrible. But he beats Clinton so just ignore the shit crumbling around Trump and Republicans in Washington because why not? It's what Republicans love to do when the real world interferes with their fantasyland. Maybe Trump can expand the swamp so much that no one will be able to run against him in 2020.

Also, there's recent polling that shows Trump loses to Biden, Comrade Bernie by large amounts over Trump. Any actual possible challenger in 2020 is beating Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so confused