Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

What happened to US servers? .. EU is so much better than US now!

Theres only 667 people on the entire US server with ilvl 915+ raiding
    There are more than 1450 people in EU

That is almost 3 times more people with 915+ ilvl in EU than US.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU has a higher population
    EU has more players in WoW
    EU has more geared players in WoW

inb4 EU don't have jobs.

Been this way for a while now. PvE and PvP Euro has been better and more active.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    EU has a higher population
    EU has more players in WoW
    EU has more geared players in WoW

inb4 EU don't have jobs.
    They stole our jobs
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

EU is so much better than US now!
    As twice as good? Like in we pay double gold each month for tokens..?

We don't have EU gov paying us sweet welfare to sit in our asses playing videogames all day.

Work-to-life ratio. Working in America is higher now than it ever has been before, and taking time away from work, school, or whatever binds you to reality, simply isn't an option anymore.

The high end US scene has largely died out.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    the entire US server
    You all just got your answer as to why Blizz doesn't bother with this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorecien View Post
    Work-to-life ratio. Working in America is higher now than it ever has been before, and taking time away from work, school, or whatever binds you to reality, simply isn't an option anymore.
    The average US employee works 28m/w above the average OECD worker, or ~3h/w if you only consider North and Western Europe. Then you have South Korea, a country of 51M people where the average person works 6h/w more than the US and still manages to dominate in every 1v1 eSport.

It has more to do with infrastructure than free time (of course people who work upwards 3300h/y like me can't raid, but that's a very small part of the playerbase). You can easily see that looking at the specific countries instead of considering EU as a single entity

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean Geared, not better.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    The high end US scene has largely died out.
    Yep and all the current guilds are hanging by a thread and miserable.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk5656 View Post
    We don't have EU gov paying us sweet welfare to sit in our asses playing videogames all day.
    ...and there it is

So,in your salt you only managed to find an argument that only means that EU govts are better? Good job

To reply to OP,US servers have been below EU for a while now,pretty much,US servers were only better early in WoW,when the game wasn't as known in EU yet
    Last edited by ONCHEhap; 2017-04-25 at 06:20 PM.

What are you talking about? I am unemployed and i dont get any money. I must be in a different EU.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Theres only 667 people on the entire US server with ilvl 915+ raiding
    I'm 8/10 mythic and have 908 equipped, since when only 915+ are counted as raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I'm 8/10 mythic and have 908 equipped, since when only 915+ are counted as raiders?
    I was thinking about that too,I'm not even 900 and 5/10 mythic myself,but sadly most people now in pug groups think that 915 ilvl is the minimum for hc raiding

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    So,in your salt you only managed to find an argument that only means that EU govts are better? Good job

To reply to OP,US servers have been below EU for a while now,pretty much,US servers were only better early in WoW,when the game wasn't as known in EU yet
    "Our government gives us free money from other people that work their asses off, so that's why they are better"

"Our government gives us free money from other people that work their asses off, so that's why they are better"
    Because there are two kind of people in the world,workers and non-workers
    students,people looking for jobs,people with a severe handicap and very sick people are a myth and don't exist.

Good thinking mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats happening in US is happening in all regions of WoW, it's just dying out.
    It's gonna be stable on some point, but numbers are lower and lower each expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?