Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation 7.2.5, Argus and Beyond: future Order Hall champions!

Just a few idea's that popped into my head on who could and maybe should be future champions

• Priest: Argent Confessor Paletress, cannot believe she hasn't shown up during Legion. Would also like to see on Argus a Soul Priest join. So it would be another side of the shadow priest but not evil, and another draenei to join on argus or already on argus.
    • Mage: Nexus-Prince Haramad, seems like a good fit, need someone who has been out there, seen the universe. We are on good terms with the Consortium.
    • Demon Hunter: Easy Vandel and Feronas Sindweller. Vandel is from the Illidan and Sindweller is from a really cool Felwood questline in Cata and has an awesome name. Possibly for people who choose Altrius, Kayn shows back up, but maybe just as a questgiver NPC.
    • Paladin: Someone from the Grand Army of the Light, though it shouldn't be Turyalon as he is too 'big' to give orders to. Maybe a Draenei. Dalfors so Dwarves could get some love too. Dezco is also a good choice, but I dont think he will be.
    • Warlock: Not sure, they dont have many 'heroes'. Maybe MU Oronok Torn-heart. Probably a demon, maybe Azzinoth or Varirathmas. Though Impsy or Daglop would be cool, cant ever have enough imps, right Blizzard? Don't think Tehd will, him and Marius make a good quest team on there own.
    • Druid: Celestine is a good choice. They should continue the Avrus Illwhisper/Arvus the Redeemed storyline. Maybe something with the Loa or August Celestials, not sure, dont play druid/know their lore too much.
    • Death Knights: I would say Trag Highmountain for Horde but I think that time has passed. Personally I'd love to see Bolvar force a champion on us, like Falric or Orbaz Bloodbane (re-risen by the LK).
    • Hunters: Hawkmaster Nurong seems like a solid choice. Tyrathan Khort, the human friend of Vol'jin is a hunter and promised vengeance for Vol'jin.
    • Monk: Master Bruised Paw aka the Hidden master for both, Asya for Alliance and Ji for Horde.
    • Rogue: Not sure, dont play them either. Shaw i guess. Fleetmaster Seahorn, eh maybe, could set up for 8.0 if we get Old Gods/South Seas, maybe a questgiver.
    • Shaman: Thinking this is where Ulduar will come more into to play. Perhaps an envoy from Azeroth or Magni, perhaps Bouldercrag the Rockshaper?
    • Warrior: Horde gets Gamon, Alliance gets Taylor (fuck you WoD)

thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    I doubt there will be more champions until 7.3 at least. And even in 7.3, i still doubt it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly the last thing on my mind with the whole going to Argus and ending the Legion is getting another lame facebook game champion. Seriously hope this is the last we see that damn table

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It depends how Argus will look. If it will be Suramar 2.0 with maaany story chapters, sure I welcome class campaign continuation - this is final stage, so I expect big names like Alleria for Hunter, Turalyon for Paladin, Velen for Priest etc.

But if creating new chapter for every class will cause lacking in main story, like we see on Broken Shore - better make one big quest chain for everyone.

I would rather the followers kill themselves and they remove the garrison from the game.

Warlocks could have Daio the Decrepit, Mor'zul Bloodbringer or Zardeth of the Black Claw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smank View Post
    Honestly the last thing on my mind with the whole going to Argus and ending the Legion is getting another lame facebook game champion. Seriously hope this is the last we see that damn table
    I don't, its the reason I am able to play.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    I doubt there will be more champions until 7.3 at least. And even in 7.3, i still doubt it.
    Do all the classes have the same number of champions?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like some kind of ghost lady for Death Knights. Maybe a dark val'kyr.

Its cute that you think there will be meaningful content in 7.2.5.

Like really cute.

I don't play a hunter but I haven't seen Hemet Nessingwary, which if it's a thing then it's great; If not then a lost opportunity! Either way he should be a bodyguard-follower, doing grind quests for -you-.

Rogues could get any number of old deadmines bosses. I don't think anyone would complain about Captain Greenskin, Mr.Smite or Sneed with his shredder coming back as followers.

A valkyr would indeed be cool for DKs; I was excited for unholy because it got it as a talent, but man why did they have to go and make it a 3m cooldown... WTB glyph of the valkyr that transforms ghoul / abom into one!

As an alliance warrior it would be p. cool to see Sergeant Bly back -- the guy from Zul Farrak. He doesn't have much of a story arc but for some reason he's been very memorable to me. Maybe because he's the closest thing to a 'fellow adventurer party leader tank' you get to meet / fight. On that note Bloodlord mandrokir or any number of ZA / ZG troll-bosses would actually be very cool as followers.

Shaman player here. (I also played hunter for the artifact obtaining quest lines.)

While we do need to go to Ulduar again in WoW considering what Odyn said when we killed Helya, I think Hunters are more tied to Ulduar than Shaman because of the Beast Master artifact quests.

For Hunters, I think it would be cool if Mimiron was a follower.

For Shaman, I'd like to have more powerful named elementals as followers, and as a side note, I'm kind of pissed about the follower we got in 7.2. It seems super contrived and I hate her and her whole faction.

Me and some friends came up with legendary champions for each class the other day:

Death Knight: Kel'Thuzad. We recover his phylactery and summon him forth. It would be interesting If he agreed to serve the Ebon Blade willingly due to their connection to the Lich King. Plus, he could go on a scheme with him again.

Demon Hunter: Azzinoth. Perhaps, with Illidan's death, Azzinoth escaped from the Warglaives and has come back to get his revenge upon Illidan or something. Naturally, the Illidari enslave him.

Druid: Agamaggan. The ancient with the least developed lore, his story could help expand the lore of the quolboar, plus give the druids some flavor that is not strictly night elf themed.

Mage: You may remember Mog'dorg the Wizened from Ogri'la in Outland. Now, imagine that with the Apexis Crystals and new information from AU Draenor, he has set up a new realm in Outland based around Ogri'la. Now, Sorcerer-Lord Mog'dorg can be called upon by the Tirisgarde to aid in the War against the Legion. Plus, it would give the Tirisgarde a somewhat more Horde-leading member in an Alliance-focused order.

Priest: A'dal. As the War comes to Argus, A'dal joins the Conclave.

Shaman: Ahune, the Frostlord. His questline could showcase us the Frost lands of the Abyssal Maw, a section of the Elemental Plan we've yet to see.

Paladin: Yrel. Finally the forces from AU Draenor join in the fight.

Rogue: Gazlowe, leader of Ratchet. A rich goblin with far-reaching influence and money, able to get many resources and information to the Uncrowned.

Hunter: For the Horde, Nathanos Marris, fighting alongside the other Dark Rangers. For the Alliance, Exarchs Nyale, Rangari Prime. As seen with Yrel, AU Draenor is finally coming in.

Warrior: Eyir herself, goddess of the Val'kyr.

Warlock: Teron Gorefiend. Yes, he may be a death knight, but he was one of the first warlocks!

Monk: Chi-Ji! He's the Celestial with arguably the less lore surroundings him, next to Niuzao.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstrike View Post
    I don't play a hunter but I haven't seen Hemet Nessingwary, which if it's a thing then it's great; If not then a lost opportunity! Either way he should be a bodyguard-follower, doing grind quests for -you-.

Rogues could get any number of old deadmines bosses. I don't think anyone would complain about Captain Greenskin, Mr.Smite or Sneed with his shredder coming back as followers.

A valkyr would indeed be cool for DKs; I was excited for unholy because it got it as a talent, but man why did they have to go and make it a 3m cooldown... WTB glyph of the valkyr that transforms ghoul / abom into one!

As an alliance warrior it would be p. cool to see Sergeant Bly back -- the guy from Zul Farrak. He doesn't have much of a story arc but for some reason he's been very memorable to me. Maybe because he's the closest thing to a 'fellow adventurer party leader tank' you get to meet / fight. On that note Bloodlord mandrokir or any number of ZA / ZG troll-bosses would actually be very cool as followers.
    Hemet is already a follower. In fact for hunters he is the best one for missions. He was my first to hit legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm not a fan of order hall champions.

its a big step up from WoD, but it is still annoying to have to do garrison shit
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Its cute that you think there will be meaningful content in 7.2.5.

Like really cute.
    Someone clearly forgot that ToS is releasing with 7.2.5. Or is that not "meaningful content"?

Deleted
    Alliance side for warrior would 90% be Trollbane. He's just hanging in Dalaran for some reason now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i'm not a fan of order hall champions.

its a big step up from WoD, but it is still annoying to have to do garrison shit
    If there is something you really DON'T NEED TO DO in Legion is table quests, maybe for the third relic, but whiners gonna whine.

P.S: also in WoD you cuold not do them (maybe just for legendary).

Quote Originally Posted by madindehead View Post
    Someone clearly forgot that ToS is releasing with 7.2.5. Or is that not "meaningful content"?
    The Tomb of Sargeras was made for and released with 7.2

The Raid is locked until June which happens to coincide with 7.2.5.

Someone is getting played by shitty business practices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    The Tomb of Sargeras was made for and released with 7.2

The Raid is locked until June which happens to coincide with 7.2.5.

Someone is getting played by shitty business practices.
    Yes, whilst it's technically in the game, it's not available. Therefore, it is content due for release in 7.2.5. You can argue as much as you want about it being 7.2 content, but it isn't. You can't access it. It's not 7.2 content.