Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I have a beautiful and cuddly little gnome. Flirt with me, or even better, give me loot.

7+ Year Old Account
    You realize that probably 80% of those female characters are male nerds right?

And no, i dont do that.
    Im not a creep.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Why aint bait threads like these closed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Do you usually send compliments or flirt with players ingame yes this might seem to be weird but everytime i see a female character with a pretty design or transmog I'll just do /flirt and whisper the player that they are cute and beautiful stuff like that you know
    How about you people?
    You introduce the topic as seemingly weird (which it is, btw) and then get offended by people calling it weird.

Seems legit.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

No, and you should stop doing it too, it makes people uncomfortable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I have to confess. It irrationally upsets me whenever I see somebody's post have that ''Sent from my XJC1000 verison 2.575"
    Blame tapatalk.
    Im too lazy to change my tapatalk sig.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    You are essentially flirting with a playboy foldout poster, except more than likely there's a mid-twenties neckbeard on the other side of the poster, listening to you flirt with it.

That's more than a little weird, That's SUPER weird. Like, make people uneasy being in the general area weird.
    LMAO i couldnt describe it better.

hugging the healing druid in tree form count as flirting?
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    Do you usually send compliments or flirt with players ingame yes this might seem to be weird but everytime i see a female character with a pretty design or transmog I'll just do /flirt and whisper the player that they are cute and beautiful stuff like that you know
    How about you people?
    If you like to do this, and you dont annoy other people with it, its 100% fine, don t give a shit about what other people think....

10+ Year Old Account
    How about you people?
    I don't tend to do it, but I do have multiple people hugging me during the day of play.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This is an entertaining read. OP, you just do what makes you happy. ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Why aint bait threads like these closed?
    'cause people love their bait, especially when it confirms their a stereotype of theirs.

I'd still like it if MMO-C added a way for me to reply without bumping the thread, now I feel guilty for furthering this bs thread.

...What? No...

The fuck?

Doing that is like saying "Oh yeah, I can 1 hit Sargeras".

Like, dude....

Oh, and did I mention....

Most of the people you're "Flirting" with are likely guys? -_-

I do /lick at random people every now and then, not sure if that counts as flirting.

No, please don't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    I have a beautiful and cuddly little gnome. Flirt with me, or even better, give me loot.
    ...Uhhh...nah...

No thanks...

I'm better off hugging Kil'jaeden during our "Final Battle" In the nether...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I do /lick at random people every now and then, not sure if that counts as flirting.
    Hmm...

No wonder my ignore list on Bnet is so high...

Is your hand wrapped around your pecker at the time

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    "You're beautiful"? no
    "You look cute/sexy"? no

"Nice/cool xmog"? sure

Deleted
    How about you people?
    You're the actual reason guys get a bad name. How fucking creepy can you ACTUALLY be? I'd hate to be a female and know you in real life...

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    hugging the healing druid in tree form count as flirting?
    Nah, makes you a treehugger.

Sorry, I'll see myself out.