Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    Your reason for voting me has nothing to do with being scum. Making errors?
    I'm sorry but the are a thousand errors a day here. And not only that - I corrected myself.
    I'm so sick of this lol. No wonder this community has shrunk so much. Like 3 players actually trying at all.
    Your push on Large really was not trying a lot, when even a noob like me could see it was bs. Other than that, I'd rather not start ragging on other players, unless it's on the commentary thread.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    Your push on Large really was not trying a lot, when even a noob like me could see it was bs. Other than that, I'd rather not start ragging on other players, unless it's on the commentary thread.
    I don't want to bully anyone. So I'm not going any further on that point.
    I don't agree with you about the Largehorn thing. But in past caring.

Town will lose every game when they put this little effort in. Unless propped up by tpr.
    Every game scum are the players not contributing and town gets mislynch for posting.

At this stage I really don't give a shit if you vote on me.

For future reference, my reads:
    Most likely Monkz arindel Crissi celtic are the scum. Barely said two words each. I think no contributing should be read much scummier than it currently is. In addition, I thought Crissi and Arindel acted like scum buddies on day 1.
    Dupti danner marack tumppu are being normal so far. I have no read on them.
    Largehorn being slightly lazier than usual, which I view as a scum read.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry kryllian. I forgot you. You're somewhere in between quiet and acting normally.

You know what? Here, I'll put in my first impressions in this game:

1. Arindel - "Legs", have not played with before iirc. Seems to make easy commentary, following some generic lines. Neutral.
    2. Celtic - Few posts. Still, to the point. Neutral.
    3. Crissi - Have not played with before iirc. Seems to post a lot like Arindel, or vice versa. Might be bias here, since both new to me and that same avatar... Neutral.
    4. Danner - Similar posts as last game. Mostly in agreement to me. Lean trust.
    5. Dupti - "am sk", confronted Graeham D1, but likes to do that. Wanted to keep listo post goo claim. Lean distrust.
    7. Kryllian - Quick to call out Large D2 on hammer D1. Hung on goo thing. Lean (slight) distrust.
    8. Largehorn - Hammered listo D1. While inconvenient, its fine, since listo claim was not pro town. Gets a lot of interest on followup lynch. Neutral.
    10. Marack - Challenges other players on some points, seemed to agree with Graeham and while Grae flipped town, this could be a play for easy trust. Neutral.
    11. Monkz - pretty quiet so far. Missed most of D1. Neutral.
    12. Palawin - Pushed the goo point (which is silly) and seems to be making angry posts again. Lean distrust.
    13. Tumppu - finns can be trusted.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Oh and lastly - I suspect scum might have a role cop who investigates during the day.

For that future reference post, I'll upgrade you to neutral and do this:

UNVOTE
    VOTE: Monkz

I'm always hesitant to call people out on few posts, mostly because I usually make few myself. In this game that seems not to be the problem, so there you go.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and lastly - I suspect scum might have a role cop who investigates during the day.
    I take it you have a hunch on why, but no need to expand on it, for now. I'll just check a couple of things before bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I don't really think that works here lol. Seems like a very lazy read.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I missed this.

I definitely agree that there is most likely at least one scum on his wagon. I was actually thinking about deflection, but seeing as Graeham has already flipped scum, Danner is the only real possibility. I don't have a read on him at the moment, but it might be worth looking into later, but it is just as likely all of the wagons were on town (and listo) so meh. In either case I think there is a high probability that there is a scum on listo's wagon.

What do you think about the players you mentioned?
    Graeham flipped town, ya derp.

Anyways combined with the commentary that the killing of graeham was likely a veteran move, I'm likely to think Danner might be one.

I also think this goo conversation is just kinda pointless really, and distracts from finding the mafia. So I think continuing to push that is just deflecting even more currently.

@PalawinFC, interesting you think im quieter than usual and have barely said anything / not contributed. I haven't posted any more or less than usual, and other than inb4 jester I like to think I've tried to actually contribute. But you may have my period if you like.

- - - Updated - - -

by "pushing that", I mean whether largehorn is blue goo or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Anyways combined with the commentary that the killing of graeham was likely a veteran move, I'm likely to think Danner might be one.
    Dang, forgot about that, which was a very suave way of throwing shade over the losers of last game.

Not only did I explain why I thought you might be goo, after I reread I corrected it and said we should not lynch you.
    Nah, you said we didn't "have" to lynch me, but then again you don't have a vote out either.

Unvote

I think I might just be an idiot. I'll get back to you on that.

@Kryllian:

My problem with your largehorn vote is that I cannot help read it as a "cheap lynch on largehorn" because he might be a blue goo. But you didn't actually say that. Which is where I think you are more ... careful ... than Arindel. Nonetheless, I think you are lying about your actual reason for wanting to lynch Largehorn, and I believe that is the actual reason. Now as I said, I do not think that means you are scum. Lying about vote rationale is not a scumsign in these parts, and that's just something I have to accept.

And ... I might be wrong about my read here?

It doesn't matter really, because I'm not gonna vote for you. My main objective with my post was to shut down the idea of Lynching Largehorn because he might be blue goo if the stars align. I do not think that is a good use of today's lynch.

I agree Largehorn's vote on you in #127 is an OMGUS vote. No argument on that, and a clear sign of frustration. And if you truly feel he is a good candidate for unrelated reasons to the blue goo thing and the hammer 4hrs early thing, then I won't complain. I just have a hard time believing it is the actual reason.

I do not agree with Tumppu's "you are still trying to push the large is a goo theory" comment in #139. In fact, I would say the point is that Kryllian hasn't. It is only an underlying read, by me. I do not believe anyone else has stated that read? As such, it feels like something subjective I said is suddenly turning into some objective truth here. That ... doesn't chime well with me.

Now, on to Palawin. He's sailed up as a candidate while I was on my anime session. I can see why Largehorn would join such a train - it's an alternative to his. Which makes Tumppu the person I have to consider the carrier of that train, really. I kinda agree with Palawin's defence in #140. And I like Palawin's angle in #116. To me, it feels like both Palawin and Tumppu are jumping on people.... and I can't really hold that against either. That's the name of the game.

Bottom line, I still like my celtic vote.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Town will lose every game when they put this little effort in. Unless propped up by tpr.
    Every game scum are the players not contributing and town gets mislynch for posting.
    While I agree to this sentiment, we remember who was what last game. So, I'll still put you into the neutral column and hopefully we can put pressure on the inactive ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    Dang, forgot about that, which was a very suave way of throwing shade over the losers of last game.
    True. and then the MK game. i get Palawin's point, in that town can often be too busy in fighting that scum and just scoot by. in MK, people were obcessing so much with item use and over reactions that it was fairly easy.

Which is why I really rather not harp all that much on blue goo possibilities. I believe large isn't a goo. I also don't think he's mafia either.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Now, on to Palawin. He's sailed up as a candidate while I was on my anime session. I can see why Largehorn would join such a train - it's an alternative to his. Which makes Tumppu the person I have to consider the carrier of that train, really. I kinda agree with Palawin's defence in #140. And I like Palawin's angle in #116. To me, it feels like both Palawin and Tumppu are jumping on people.... and I can't really hold that against either. That's the name of the game.

Bottom line, I still like my celtic vote.
    Well that's interesting. You just stood down on everyone and now it's Palawin and me being the jumpers on. Fair enough then. While that is a nice big post, would you mind writing a quick summary on what you think of everyone in the game so far?

And we know you like the celtic vote, since it's contractually obliged.

- - - Updated - - -

And I'm only asking Danner for that because I have him most on the "trust" column.

- - - Updated - - -

True. and then the MK game. i get Palawin's point, in that town can often be too busy in fighting that scum and just scoot by. in MK, people were obcessing so much with item use and over reactions that it was fairly easy.

Which is why I really rather not harp all that much on blue goo possibilities. I believe large isn't a goo. I also don't think he's mafia either.
    Having not played that, I prefer not to look back to such. Last game is still clear in mind, though, and I guess I *might* be too quick to trust Danner, since I did sort of mislynch him in the end (even though it did not matter, the lynch having gone through before me and all).

Still, I rather read his mostly analytical posts than a couple of one liners from "veterans", especially when such status brings with it the additional baggage of lynching/killing those who did well in past games or otherwise are considered untouchable for whatever reason. D1 non kill or lynch? Fine. It should end at that. Because D1 is random after all. If D1 is a no lynch then we can reconsider.

vote Monkz

Money where my mouth is. Flying under the radar.

- - - Updated - - -

But you may have my period if you like.
    Nah,you can keep it lol.

But you may have my period if you like.
    Wanna trade it for military service? Nah, I did mine already, so you keep yours. *chuckle*

7+ Year Old Account
    So Votes are:

Largehorn 2 - Kryllian (100) and Arindel (113)
    Dupti 1 - Marack (117)
    Celtic 1 - Danner (135)
    Monkz 1 - Tumpuu (145)

Almost everyone is pretty quiet this game (at least more so than normal). Looking at the bottom of the post count though...

Celtic has the fewest posts but I think only one of them was of any substance.

Just above him is Danner. He's dismissed all of the trains today and obsessed over Celtic for two days now without providing a reason for the vote.

Tied near the bottom with Danner is Monkz. Just snuck in before the lynch by a couple hours on D1 with a couple posts to avoid mod kill. today.....?????

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, my vote on dupti led to nowhere (as I expected)
    @Monkz Come out and play???

Vote Monkz
    For doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    So Votes are:

Largehorn 2 - Kryllian (100) and Arindel (113)
    Dupti 1 - Marack (117)
    Celtic 1 - Danner (135)
    Monkz 1 - Tumpuu (145)

Almost everyone is pretty quiet this game (at least more so than normal). Looking at the bottom of the post count though...

Just above him is Danner. He's dismissed all of the trains today and obsessed over Celtic for two days now without providing a reason for the vote.

Tied near the bottom with Danner is Monkz. Just snuck in before the lynch by a couple hours on D1 with a couple posts to avoid mod kill. today.....?????
    Missed Palawins vote on Monkz.

- - - Updated - - -

And Maracks.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, it was after your post, but felt like saying...

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, does it count without an unvote? Not sure tbh.

I apologise for not really being around at the moment, I'll have more time this weekend assuming I'm still alive at that point of course.

7+ Year Old Account
    Meh... looks like i forgot to unvote

Unvote
    Vote monkz

fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    On the listo lynch: if felt a small bit like a deflection from danger but not overly so that I'm willing the pursue it at this time.
    On calling out large for hammering: if you don't have 5 posts by t-minus 4 hours, tough shit. It's majority only lynch so lunches need to happen.
    This was a bit humorous when I re-read it. Celtic was #1 on Danners train and Large was #2. Large switches to hammer Listo and then we get the above commentary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I apologise for not really being around at the moment, I'll have more time this weekend assuming I'm still alive at that point of course.
    I'll hazard a guess and say you will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post

I wanted to comment on this yet.

Celtic - yeah, very short contribution, at best. We did sort of go through it last game already and he flipped 3rd party, so I'd be inclined to lynch him at some point now.

Danner - not many posts, but there is substance. Latest one sort of jumbled my read, but since it was against my own read of the game, I'm trying not to think of it too much. At least the posts are still good. Celtic clinging usually does not last to 2nd day. However, as my sudden realization of yesterdays posts goes, this might even have some value to it.

Monkz - voted on. Yeah, not too shabby. If it's RL issues, I get it, but still the posts just before deadline yesterday seemed bad and everything else has been just "yeah I agree".

Just like my post, sheesh. Now I *really* need to go to sleep. 0200 almost and work tomorrow...