Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shoryukan View Post
    Archimonde isn't dead and we don't know the exact fate of Kil'jaeden. Given the signs of Kil'jaeden's doubt in Sargeras's plan we could possibly see a different turn of events. Archimonde was just banish back to the Twisting Nether. A demon can only be killed in the Twisting Nether.
    Dungeon journal says we fight KJ on his ship above argus...in the nether so yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Nah im telling you it'll be Sargeras' world soul inside argus. We're killing the legion
    There is nothing to support that it's just your fan theory.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There is nothing to support that it's just your fan theory.
    Plenty of people have given a preeetty compelling argument towards it. Biggest one being that Sargeras was obviously not on Argus in the 7.2 trailer yet Gul'dan still opened a portal to Argus in order to bring his soul to Illidan's body. Also, the only thing you see in that portal IS Argus. Nothing else at all. I think that's a pretty good start to a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutorialblox View Post
    There is no way Sargeras is on Argus and no way we kill him yet... and who the hell knows, maybe us going to Argus and beating up Kil'jaedan was part of Sargeras' plan and he is really watching us from afar, basically these are the following expansion cycles...

7.0 Legion(currently)

8.0 Black Empire, Azshara, Nzoth, Troll, South Seas Expansion... I think we all know the deal here.

9.0 Azerorth's newborn titan expansion, we fight with the titan and constructs to help go and kill sargeras, who is not on Argus, but rather he is near his own planet that contained his titan soul in the beginning of "creation" and that eventually gave birth to Sargeras himself. There there are two kinds of major humanoid inhabitants, the cultist like factions who worship him like a god; and the refugee/native factions who do what they can to hide and rebel on the brink, as much as they can in the "underground". These are beings that are strong, can easily hold there own in battle and are seasoned in the art of extreme stealth tactics. The reason why Sargeras doesn't outright destroy "his planet" is because there is a huge part of it that sustains his own being, so any problems the rebels cause is instead thwarted by these "cultists" of his.

10.0 Voidlord, Ethereal, K'aresh, Army of light Expansion.
    They rewrote illidan to not only be "misunderstood" but to be "the child of light and shadow", not to mention it was already shown with the axe of malorne that we can wound him. We'll use the weapons to weaken him and Illijesus will pull some bullshit.

7.3 will have a raid? I don't remember blizzard saying so, my 2 cent is that Kil'jaeden is the final boss of the xpack and Argus will be a story zone to help turalyon and the army of light.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Bing Bong View Post
    And in addition to that, Argus just has too much potential to only be a patch. It has to be its own expansion.
    The same was said about the Emerald Nightmare and look at what happened lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    7.3 will have a raid? I don't remember blizzard saying so, my 2 cent is that Kil'jaeden is the final boss of the xpack and Argus will be a story zone to help turalyon and the army of light.
    Yes, 7.3 will have the final raid of this expansion - or at least, "Argus" will. Maybe they'll split Argus and release it in 7.3 and 7.4, we don't know yet. The only thing Blizzard said was that 7.3 will implement Argus and wrap up the whole Burning Legion storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yes, 7.3 will have the final raid of this expansion - or at least, "Argus" will. Maybe they'll split Argus and release it in 7.3 and 7.4, we don't know yet. The only thing Blizzard said was that 7.3 will implement Argus and wrap up the whole Burning Legion storyline.
    are you sure? i remember them talking about argus being just a zone not the entire planet but nothing about a third raid
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Facing KJ for a third time would make for some pretty subpar encounters and storytelling. Maybe next xpac we can fight the LK another 2 or 3 times, and after that they can give us zombie deathwing for a few encounters.
    The tomb of Sargeras was only a setback!
    [CENTER]
    ~ Just an aussie trawling the wastes of Dath'Remar since '07 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    What's the point of going to Argus then if the story is wrapped up? I mean it's still going to be about Demons?
    Your avatar is creepy as hell!

They need to make an intoduction and questline that leads into the next expansion, connecting the two expansions(the end of one and the beginning of the other) in order to make a continous arc.

After the defeat of Kil'Jaeden, we will probably see a far more aggressive and overwhelming presence of the void, manifesting itself a lot more frequently now that Sargeras' prime enforcers have been dealt with. Azeroth's forces will find out what the Burning Legion's true meaning in the mind of it's master is and the next penultimate villains will reveal themselves.

Deleted
    I would expect it to be either the wrap-up to Legion if the next expansion has a different topic, or a glipse of it as the 8.0 Pre-Expansion event, before we start to fight the Legion on their home turf.

Though I would like to have Naga and Old Gods in the next expansion.

are you sure? i remember them talking about argus being just a zone not the entire planet but nothing about a third raid
    Yes, I'm sure about that. They said 7.3 will implement Argus and the final raid tier of Legion and that means Argus will have a raid wrapping up the expansion and the Burning Legion storyline.

7.1 gave us kara, and 7.3 argus, then 7.4 argus raid thats how its probably going to go down

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    7.1 gave us kara, and 7.3 argus, then 7.4 argus raid thats how its probably going to go down
    7.1 gave us Kara and the 3 boss raid
    7.1.5 gave us Nighthold
    7.2 is Broken Shore
    7.2.5 is Tomb Raid on Broken Shore
    7.3 will be Argus
    7.3.5 will be whatever they call the raid on Argus.

It should be fairly easy to predict the patch cycles now that Blizzard is sticking to the same thing this expansion. We should see TOS in July and the Argus raid next January.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No, just read my comment three posts above yours.
    The video actually suggests otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

Argus:

Home of The Eredar, The Draenei's former home, Now The Legion's Ultimate Capital!
    I don't know about you, but I'm kind of tired of fighting legion after doing so for two expansions already. Frankly, we don't need a third, and Blizzard could easily wrap it up in 7.3. What would Argus really be? It would be nothing different, just a busted up, fel-covered world.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    I don't know about you, but I'm kind of tired of fighting legion after doing so for two expansions already. Frankly, we don't need a third, and Blizzard could easily wrap it up in 7.3. What would Argus really be? It would be nothing different, just a busted up, fel-covered world.
    But...uhhh...

Argus is coming in 7.3, and (Due to ALOT of fucking hints about it) we may even see a Sargeras final boss fight...

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    But...uhhh...

Argus is coming in 7.3, and (Due to ALOT of fucking hints about it) we may even see a Sargeras final boss fight...
    Well then, safely ignore what I said. Glad they're (hopefully) wrapping it up this expansion so next expansion can be something other than fel everything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Well then, safely ignore what I said. Glad they're (hopefully) wrapping it up this expansion so next expansion can be something other than fel everything.
    They covered this in one of the Q&A's. They said that Thal'dranath (which has since been retconned to be the original name of the Broken Shore) was just going to be an island with more fel corrupted night elf ruins. They felt Legion already had enough of that, so it's been replaced by Argus.