Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Compare that to farming mythic raid mounts post-expansion with less than 1% drop rates. Personally I would rather know exactly what I have to do to be guaranteed the mount at a set time as opposed to rolling the dice once a week on a drop chance.
    Also, Mythic mounts are unlocked for your entire account. These will literally only be unlocked 1 character at a time. So if you think about it, it at least rivals the 1% Mythic raiding mounts if you have a bunch of alts.

Right now, I have a Shaman, DK, Druid, Warrior, DH, Lock, and Paladin alt I want to get the mount for. It'll be especially hard for my Warrior, Druid, and Lock considering they're still level 100...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargantuank View Post
    i hope they remove this week's requirement... solo farming sentrinax orbs at a later date when no one else is doing broken isles is going to be a pain >.<
    There are many people who think the same as you. They're going to be looking for groups at a later date as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nope it's me. I'm always willing to engage in reasonable and engaging discussions. I've had discussions in here, Rift, Video Games, FF14 and so on.

What I don't like seeing on forums is one sided attacking or pointless bickering.
    Then don't start pointless bickering by posting bait? Or maybe you're just fickle in your opinions considering how people report seeing you agree with shit one week and be against it the next? Dunno...

"I don't like the thought of being mauled by a bear, but I'll sure as hell go into the woods and poke one with a stick first chance I get!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Also, Mythic mounts are unlocked for your entire account. These will literally only be unlocked 1 character at a time. So if you think about it, it at least rivals the 1% Mythic raiding mounts if you have a bunch of alts.
    If you're doing the quest chain on alts then you are going to be getting multiple mounts as opposed to farming a mythic boss on multiple alts for just one mount.

Granted, the mounts are class restricted though.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post

Right now, I have a Shaman, DK, Druid, Warrior, DH, Lock, and Paladin alt I want to get the mount for. It'll be especially hard for my Warrior, Druid, and Lock considering they're still level 100...
    I'm on my last leg atm, character 9 @ 110, 3 to go! I WILL have every mount and every color variation of it for every class!!! Before? Meh, was only gonna settle for the Hunter one, ending up with less to do in-game rather than more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Then don't start pointless bickering by posting bait? Or maybe you're just fickle in your opinions considering how people report seeing you agree with shit one week and be against it the next? Dunno...

"I don't like the thought of being mauled by a bear, but I'll sure as hell go into the woods and poke one with a stick first chance I get!"
    God forbid I think the exalted requirement should stay? I'll post my opinions on the matter thank you and if you are displeased with them then use ignore. You are entitled to an opinion here just as much as I am and I respect that. Respect others opinions please.

Conflicted about this.

On the one hand less grinding is good. On the other it now feels like there are less rewards at the end of the exalted grind, which I was gonna eventually do anyway.

IMO they should have kept the rep req, but doubled rep gains one a character on our account hit exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Never said I don't like you lol I'm just pointing out that you seem to have personality flips. Especially when Jaylock is involved. Each time you reply to him it's like you're climbing up his arse looking for some form of validation.

Yet when I see you discussing Rift or Wildstar or whatever, you're a perfectly reasonable person, able to look at both sides of an argument, not just shitting on casuals or "whiners" or whatever. Just puzzles me is all

Nope, definitely Eleccybubb. Reading his posts in the Rift or Wildstar sub-forums, he's a totally different person to what you see here or in some other more recent threads.
    Because I agree with some of the things that poster says. Don't understand why agreeing with someone is an issue? I have no issues with casual players. I have an issue with MMOs removing some effort requirement recently because of players throwing tantrums.

God forbid I think the exalted requirement should stay? I'll post my opinions on the matter thank you and if you are displeased with them then use ignore. You are entitled to an opinion here just as much as I am and I respect that. Respect others opinions please.
    You can have your opinion all you like, I just doubt the sincerety of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    You can have your opinion all you like, I just doubt the sincerety of it.
    Then doubt it all you want. I personally think the effort for MMOs has dipped in recent years and some dev teams cater to the instant gratification crowd. Yes they should be but sometimes they go way overboard.

Deleted
    Except you articulated your argument in a provocative way "Whiners" for example

You're entitled to your opinion; you're not entitled to have other people respect it. Objectively, you're whining about it being changed at least as much as others whined about it being there in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion, you're not entitled to tell other people to think your opinion isn't shit.
    They can think what they want of my opinion. Doesn't change the fact there are tools on this site to deal with the displeasure that they seem to be creating for themselves. I'm tired of being friendly so I'll just put it bluntly. I have opinions, I agree with multiple posters on this site. Deal with it. That's what "ignore" is for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Except you articulated your argument in a provocative way "Whiners" for example
    Because it is whining. Plain and simple. People whined at Blizzard and it got changed.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-04-27 at 07:49 PM.

Inb4 lock due to flame

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    This is a god send! I no longer have to farm Legionfall reputation on all characters, excellent move Blizzard
    Yep ! So happy about this ! Now I can actually get all of them on my 7 alts. Grinding exalted 7 times was not something I was willing to do

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Deleted
    I'm just lucky that I play a shaman with no alts because I automatically get the coolest mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Inb4 lock due to flame
    Seems it's all this is turning into to be honest dude.

Then doubt it all you want. I personally think the effort for MMOs has dipped in recent years and some dev teams cater to the instant gratification crowd. Yes they should be but sometimes they go way overboard.
    Yet Legion is objectively the one which requires the most effort put in to stay at the cutting edge.

I think you and everyone else will survive this leniency just fine. You're sure as hell whining enough about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargantuank View Post
    i hope they remove this week's requirement... solo farming sentrinax orbs at a later date when no one else is doing broken isles is going to be a pain >.<
    It took me like 20 minutes solo yesterday, granted I had like 8-10 unused beacons to just blow the area open with portals but regardless it shouldn't take THAT long even starting from scratch. Like an hour, max which yeah is a little annoying but hardly game breaking and doesn't have to be done all in one sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I'm just lucky that I play a shaman with no alts because I automatically get the coolest mount.
    This. That elemental is pretty gorgeous.