Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I find it amusing all the people having a cry about this, if you're so trash you don't have 8+ legendaries in your main spec now (If you're good you'd have all your main spec legendaries) you're not good enough to be doing content that requires the legendaries. So what does it matter.

Ofc if you play casually, you aren't trash, that's just your playstyle, but those in that scenario really don't need bis legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    I know it's not probably not what you meant, but "good players" is probably not the best way to phrase it as being lucky and doing all content every week doesn't really have anything to do with being good.
    You don't need to be lucky to have 10 legendaries by now, you just need to do the right content. And by good, I moreso meant players who are doing difficult content, raiders/good pvpers etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    If you've been playing since launch and only have a few legendaries then you have no right to complain about lack of variety in your personal cache, just doing some light raiding, M+ and WQ since launch I have all my legendaries for 1 spec atm. I may be ahead of the curve a bit but a lot of my guildies are in the same boat.

Legendaries are so easy to farm now with paragon caches and the extra rare spawns on the broken shore. I've gotten 2 legendaries in 3 weeks. Instead of complain about lack of legendary choice go out there and get some.
    Your RNG isn't the RNG consensus for the rest of us. Just because you got 2 in 3 weeks, doesn't mean it's 'easy' as you put it.
    Get bent.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Your RNG isn't the RNG consensus for the rest of us. Just because you got 2 in 3 weeks, doesn't mean it's 'easy' as you put it.
    Get bent.
    It is easy. You can without good luck, get 1 legendary every 2 weeks. Hell you can do it in a week and a half.

You just have to do the right content. Legendaries are rng, to an extent. Because of bad luck protection you can force the legendary to come significantly sooner. Because eventually your blp is so high, your chances of a legendary coming are very very high.

My legendary history for my last 8, has been 2weeks-2weeks-2weeks-2weeks-1day-2weeks-1week-1week.

And that history is very similar among everyone doing the right kind of content.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post

You don't need to be lucky to have 10 legendaries by now, you just need to do the right content. And by good, I moreso meant players who are doing difficult content, raiders/good pvpers etc.
    Yeah I know how it works, I'm just saying using good is completely pointless way of looking at it. Also someone who worked really hard at the start of legion and then less so after 7.1.5 will on average be behind someone who did less overall but did more after 7.1.5. In my case for example I played a ton at the start, did all legendary eligible content every week as well as a lot of mythic+ before the patch but not much after, mostly just clearing heroic and of course the mythic bosses we had killed. When we killed Gul'dan last month I pretty much stopped doing anything but clearing mythic, weekly mythic+ and emissaries(still haven't missed one of those) and so I'm still only at 8. Plenty of people who did about the same are already at 10, so I'm a bit below average in terms of luck.

I'm fine with that though, seeing as I was getting about 1 per month I'd be at 10 by the time tomb comes out, and luckily my class doesn't have a huge gap in strength between legendaries either. Although if we are getting new legendaries I may start doing a bit more content again just to make sure I'm at 10 by the time the patch comes.

Yeah I know how it works, I'm just saying using good is completely pointless way of looking at it. Also someone who worked really hard at the start of legion and then less so after 7.1.5 will on average be behind someone who did less overall but did more after 7.1.5. In my case for example I played a ton at the start, did all legendary eligible content every week as well as a lot of mythic+ before the patch but not much after, mostly just clearing heroic and of course the mythic bosses we had killed. When we killed Gul'dan last month I pretty much stopped doing anything but clearing mythic and emmisaries(still haven't missed one of those) and so I'm still only at 8. Plenty of people who did about the same are already at 10, so I'm a bit below average in terms of luck.

I'm fine with that though, seeing as I was getting about 1 per month I'd be at 10 by the time tomb comes out, and luckily my class doesn't have a huge gap in strength between legendaries either. Although if we are getting new legendaries I may start doing a bit more content again just to make sure I'm at 10 by the time the patch comes.
    Just clear old raids, if you do them all and nothing else you'll get a legendary every 2 and a half weeks or so and catch up.

They kept reducing the amount of blp needed to get legendaries. It's significantly lower now than it was at the start of the xpac, you're right about that. Much easier to get legendaries.

Just clear old raids, if you do them all and nothing else you'll get a legendary every 2 and a half weeks or so and catch up.

They kept reducing the amount of blp needed to get legendaries. It's significantly lower now than it was at the start of the xpac, you're right about that. Much easier to get legendaries.
    Yeah I know how it works and that's pretty much what I plan to do. I kinda burned myself out a bit so I didn't log on for any more than necessary this last month and just played other games instead, but I'll probably just try and find one of those groups that clear everything quickly next wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Get bent.
    Quality response. /10legos

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, I like that different legendaries can vary up builds by making different talents more usuable.

Here's hoping for a Frost DK legendary that makes Breath of Sindragosa less mandatory.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    can this xpac end already
    But wow gets worse by each expansion.

i got all "good" legs for my main spec within the first 4, there was no need to not switch lootspec, im at 4main 5offspec legs now and pretty fucked. no i have to dig through 4 other shit legs till 7.2.5 to get the new one. i know its my fault not sticking to mainspec but to this point there was no reason for it. we had so much burnout and fuck this game quits during our M-guldan progress in the last weeks i'm pretty sure there will be a lot of recruitment work in the next weeks..

Deleted
    hope they will be supportish only...

because i got lazy of farming legendaries after i got my BiS ones ( got 5 with my main ).

If they add another BiS... omg the shit begins again.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I know how it works and that's pretty much what I plan to do. I kinda burned myself out a bit so I didn't log on for any more than necessary this last month and just played other games instead, but I'll probably just try and find one of those groups that clear everything quickly next wednesday.
    what a shit and booring grind..

farming old content for no reason but bad luck protection....

I dont have time for that, already spending about 15 hours a week for legion, 8 hours are raiding alone, mythic+ then normal/hc NH because we only raid mythic anymore...

Now i should change my lootspec to my mainspec ( got al BiS so far after geting 5 ) again and farm useless legendaries just to get the new OP ones?

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Their answer to balancing legendaries is to add new ones. Also let's make getting those good legendaries even harder. Really don't understand some of their design decisions this expac.
    there are quite a lot of people with all of the legendaries of their spec already and in the case of DHs, pretty soon all the legendaries of the whole class. So ofc they are going to have to add new legendaries. It really is not all that hard to understand.

Honestly, at this point if you don't have 10 legendaries (all your main spec) you either changed class at some point or you're just not putting in effort to get them. Anyone with "only utility legendaries" have just themselves to blame.
    tbh if people haven't swapped all expac they should have like 13+. I leveled my lock 2 weeks before NH released and have 11 on my lock(9 aff and 2 destro, with no benefit from the new spec BLP cuz I have every single utility before i swapped destro since I have everything but corruption ring for aff). Also I never run M+ besides my weekly for chest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    How long can this game go at this point when legendary can be traded and the whole thing is utterly meaningless?
    Hopefully, we will soon be able to trade them.

I welcome new legendaries. I haven't played more than 4-5 months this expansion, but I've managed to get some pretty nice legendaries for my destro specc. Lessons of Space time, Magistrike and the cloak. I only need feretory, but at this point, with 909 ilvl, my shard generation is pretty high, so I am not dying for it.
    Bring on the new legendary, and maybe I will be lucky and get it!

As usual people are blowing shit out of the water before they even have the slightest clue whats actually gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    tbh if people haven't swapped all expac they should have like 13+. I leveled my lock 2 weeks before NH released and have 11 on my lock(9 aff and 2 destro, with no benefit from the new spec BLP cuz I have every single utility before i swapped destro since I have everything but corruption ring for aff). Also I never run M+ besides my weekly for chest.
    Yeah, I swapped to my hunter on NH release, and have 11 legendaries atm. Same with no blp help, took 8 (and 3 crossover) to get the ones I wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Yeah... I don't know why they are adding in -more-. There are so many for all the different specs now and it literally takes -weeks- to get one.

I wish they would just hurry up and break down this ridiculous RNG system. It's simply frustrating I can't accurately gauge my grind toward a legendary and that which one you get is random in the first place.

Honestly just make a craftable item (using the legendary crafting stuff) that increases the chance for you to get a legendary of a certain slot and make it sellable on the auction house. Keeps stupid unrewarding RNG, adds in lucrative uses for legendary crafting stuff outside bad crafted legendaries and we have a targeting system that actually fucking works.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    What are you guys talking about? They are talking about upgrading 910/940 legs. The same like Distilled Essences on 7.1.5.

No talk about adding new legendaries.