Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Trump folds on everything. Says that he never promised to do anything in four years and its always someone else's fault. Declares victory, best presidency hidden by vicious and mean press who are losers
    The Trump supporter swallows this raw.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Isn't that what Trump is doing too?

Why is Skroe being criticized, but Trump is praised by people like you in the same breath?
    What do you mean by "people like me" ?

I have never once praised Trump on anything.

Someone calling themselves a moral person, but pushing the drums of war constantly, is ludicrous. Has nothing to do with Trump.
    Last edited by Fargus; 2017-04-28 at 01:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Says that he never promised to do anything in four years
    His Contract with the American Voter is still online. He promised a lot of stuff that
    a) hasn't happened at all
    b) he made a not even half-hearted attempt at and gave up
    c) flipped on.

The intentional failures (including forfeiting) outnumber the successes, even if you include "progress has been made". By the way, how's that Constitutional Amendment he was going to propose coming along? Nothing, huh? That's neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    On April 28th 2017, The Ultrazord of Donald Trump's bullshit, lies and deception took its most impressive form yet.

Yes folks. Donald Trump came out.

As a globalist.

In the Wall Street Journal.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-s...act-1493320127

Ohhhh deplorables, paranoid about the outside world to mask your own incredible and pathetic insecurities...

This fucking retard actually used the 'g-word' that triggers his flying monkey supporters like nothing else. He's either the stupidest man alive and doesn't understand the words he uses. Or he's so frustrated / bored, he's taken to trolling his supporters.

- - - Updated - - -

It also occurs to me looking at it right now, the Ultrazord has enough guns and bling to be perfectly suitable for the Great Over-Compensator.

Happy 100 Days, Deplorables! *snicker*.
    Oh so he's your best friend now then, which would make you a deplorable

<snip>

I genuinely curious which wars you think I want the US to get into.
    How about Iraq for starters? You continuously push for US aggression because you see them as the world police. You always justify their bloated military budget and hundreds of military bases around the world. You glorify war and armed conflict, that's your shtick here. In almost every political thread, I see you doing it. You also still have this cold-war mentality where Russia are the enemy and blame them for everything negative that's happening in your country, politically.

It's your own moronic and corrupt government that's the issue, not just in your country, but globally. Please don't call yourself a "moral person" when your lock-and-step on things like regime change in Libya, interfering with elected governments, etc. This "world policing" is causing more harm than good. If you would have kept your damn noses out of the ME, we wouldn't have this refugee situation and ISIS for that matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    Wow Trump flipped once again. Welcome to politics young padawan. You have much to learn.
    A politician flip flopping being treated as the norm is definitely a learning experience. I don't think I have ever seen people preach ignorance, as learning experience. Typically, or something you would learn from pre-Trump history, flip flopping wasn't treated like a norm. Heck, it might get a flip flop tossed at your podium and be a rallying call against Kerry.

So, thank you for the lesson of flip flopping being the norm, in Trump era. I believe it's a something learned from experience. As, I don't think history books have a chapter on Trump's normalization of government ills... just yet.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The only people who say not to trust the WSJ are Pewdiepie's ultra butthurt fans and their complaints are entirely unjustified, being largely based on their own inability to separate what WSJ actually did from the consequences of what they did (and what Pewdiepie did).

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously not what he's saying. You could at least try to be less obvious about deliberately butchering other people's meaning.
    Please share with the class, we can't all read minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    During election

Trump supporters: But Trump is not like other politicians out there that's why he's got my vote he tells it like it is.

After election

Trump supporters: But he's just being a politician.

/Facepalm
    Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not a Trump supporter. I don't get why you and everyone else has such a hard on for him.

Sorry, can't read your mind to know what you mean in this post. I know you used language to express that meaning, but that's apparently not how language works anymore, since you seem to think you need to be a psychic to understand Skroe.
    Oh let me translate your post

"I'm wrong and don't have an argument but I need to stick up for my pal skroe for being a hypocrite "

Wait, so now you can read minds? Well then that makes your complaint all the stranger.
    no I just can translate your bullshit quickly because it's all the same, a bunch of yapping and no substance

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

Omg, this is a elderly fat serbian Al Bundy.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Rejoice Hillary supporters! See, politics never mattered anyway! XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    It's because calling a person a "fucking retard" is completely within the standard lexicon of insults. Crude for sure, but appropriate in this case.

"cuck" is a word only used by the alt-right. It's basically a Vegas strip sign saying "I am Alt-Right". It's more amusing that a person uses it and thinks it is somehow insulting than anything. It's even kind of troll-y, because[B] "cuck" isn't actually an insult.[/B] It's a dumb thing Alt-right people say about people who aren't alt-right and it's very hard to take it seriously.

"cuck" will never be taken seriously because people will have to broadly agree that it's insult that has an element validity. It is really no different than calling a liberal a "libtard"... which is... just dumb. Like it doesn't actually do anything.

So yes, there is a difference..
    Actually, someone not being insulted by the word cuck is akin to someone not being phased for having his honour or dignity insulted, because he lacks those characteristics.

If I called you a cuck, I am calling you someone who enjoys the degenerate lifestyle of seeing his wife ridden by a bull in front of his eyes and deriving enjoyment out of it while I am also stating that you are not man enough to satisfy your own wife on your own.

I am also implying that you are a traitor to your own country, who would throw his fellow man and president under the bus to satisfy corrupt neocon elite forces for their brownie points.

Ergo, you not being insulted by that would severily show your character (or lack thereof).

For the people that can't use words bigger than Trumpist:

I made a joke about the fact you people claim Trump can't be trusted but you guys will gleefully believe what he says if you think it'll make people mad. I didn't refer to your precious, not allowed to be mocked Wall Street Journal.

Since when is not being offended by petty bullshit spoken by inconsequential nothings a bad thing?
    Oh like deplorable or Teatard?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    It's because calling a person a "fucking retard" is completely within the standard lexicon of insults. Crude for sure, but appropriate in this case.

"cuck" is a word only used by the alt-right. It's basically a Vegas strip sign saying "I am Alt-Right". It's more amusing that a person uses it and thinks it is somehow insulting than anything. It's even kind of troll-y, because "cuck" isn't actually an insult. It's a dumb thing Alt-right people say about people who aren't alt-right and it's very hard to take it seriously.

"cuck" will never be taken seriously because people will have to broadly agree that it's insult that has an element validity. It is really no different than calling a liberal a "libtard"... which is... just dumb. Like it doesn't actually do anything.

So yes, there is a difference..
    Wait wait wait wait wait, so you're saying "only alt-right Nazis" use the word Cuck? you're not serious are you? You claim to "hate people who are afraid of others opinions, and sexist, racists,xenophobes". Yet you took everyone who uses a word (if it were racist rambling i would think differently here), and bundled them into that category? thats pretty stupid, and it makes you look stupid.

Right off the bat i didn't take this post seriously, since you seem to be a real level headed thinker (sarcasm), but you lose all credibility here. Your incoherent rant makes you look like a shill. Also, i agree with the moderator bias here, ive seen a lot of people get banned for saying the same thing about anyone left wing, and they censored, which is hilarious. A little consistency here would be nice, since you have this shit head shitting on the POTUS and all his supporters (which i wouldn't care about if people didn't get censored for saying the same exact shit about left wing politicians). This once again, shows EXACTLY why we ended up with Doland Tramp, but I don't know if would rather have Captain Canada, I don't like either. Lastly, as an Army veteran, and college graduate (thought i would also add this before anyone says "LULZERZ Army guy is retarded"), I really don't find it appealing for people to shit on our leadership (yes i even defended Obama, and Hillary during the election, who i voted for). Why would you want this person to fail? Just because you don't like what your airline pilot is saying, do you want him to fail? same situation people. I am all for open discussion, but please make it civil, and don't be such assholes to each other, and yes OP, you started it here. I find it sad that I, a 27 year old professional, find myself trying to help people 10-15 years older than myself in a lot of cases act like adults, i will never understand why people act like such children in these topics.

These posts usually give me a good laugh, you have your crazies on both sides fighting about stupid shit, but my god. Also, you seem like one of those "dont label people" crazies, yet you labeled like 90% of the video population, so way to go.

TLDR everyone, grow the fuck up

Deleted
    Since when is not being offended by petty bullshit spoken by inconsequential nothings a bad thing?
    I explained the word, since he (and you) both did not understand its meaning. Getting offended or not over something often reflects your values regarding it.
    You know what's funny? Many anti-trumpers are not only NOT offended by being called cucks, they declare themselves "proud cucks". https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/sto...ces-cuck-meme/

Skroe, Nixx, are you one of them ?

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    [/QUOTE] Well that is happening and had to happen anyway. Notice how we're talking about North Korea a lot? Notice how Trump wants 355 ships, which you don't need for Europe or the Middle East by the way (and the Navy said before the election they wanted 350). The pivot to Asia is one of those emerging consensuses this country develops from time to time. The chance of a confrontation with China beyond 2030 is greater than it was a few years ago. US security policy must have Asia-Pacific and Europe as its two pillars. The Middle East is just a distraction. Clinton wouldn't have committed much more than Obama or Trump has.[/QUOTE]

I agree with making the cost of "owning Syria cost a lot more for the Russians", they deserve whats coming to them after Crimea. But conflict with China will never happen, they'll disown North Korea before they let that happen. Unfortunately, the top economies are in a symbiotic relationship with each other, without one, the other cannot exist, and it would be national suicide to pursue war with one another (not to mention the insanely high death toll that would follow). Think of the old saying "MAD", its not a joke, and both leaders understand that. North Korea is just a screaming child, and no matter how much you don't like Trump and his team, Tillerson made the right call by deciding not to beg the North to come to a bargaining table, especially when we have all the chips.

I mean, I appreciate that you're trying really hard to be derogatory towards Skroe and apparently now me, but you simply are never going to be able to insult people who don't take you seriously to begin with.
    Which makes slights from you and Skroe funny and ironic.

Deleted
    The biggest weak of Trump is the fact he listens to sources like infowars or breitbart.