Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Rogues still have the 60% agility nerf. And ofc they arent the worst class, but oh boy did they fucking ruin sub rogues.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    "I play a PvE game for the PvP mini-game and it's exactly what I expected it to be. Someone feel bad for me."
    its why a ton of people play dark souls don't know why it can't be the same for wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Back in WOD Rogues was strong only in Rated PVP where you have good healers and team mates who doing proper timing with CDs, but in Random Bgs where you cant trust your healers and team mates back in WOD Rogues werent that strong in comprasion to Warriors,Balance Druids,Ferals,Death Knights.

I even seen in WOD bgs chat lines like "wow they have 6 rogues" "good rogues suck we gone win"
    At the end of WOD sub rogues were gods in rnd bgs.
    6 Rogues in a rnd bg who have half a brain is instant win. Flag capping and flags defending is easy. Even arathi is chill because the enemy never knew where the rogues were.

I don't know how many flags i solo capped right at the start of the match. (Goblin glider as alliance brings you over the river in twinpeaks before the horde is even there and a good way in wsg) All your team had to do was go right into the zerg and let no one pass.

How many points i captured and contested alone vs 1-3 people who came back all the time until someone recognized that we captured that point.

Sub rogues in WOD had mobility and damage. Even Assa rogues were not that bad in rnd bgs (dfa envenom high mastery build with mastery on use trinket was crazy)

At the end of WoD i had 710er pvp gear and gear from hfc heroic not even mythic and queued most of the time solo with a duoqueue from time to time.

And now in legion with 900+ itemlvl in a rnd bg it takes a good amount of time and knowledge to fight 1vs1 vs some classes but once you can play stunbot for a good warri/dh/insert dps class here, the enemy team gets melted.
    Last edited by Critical92; 2017-04-27 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    They changed PvP to only be a mini game. It used to be an integral part of WoW
    Nope. Even battlegrounds were an afterthought, they were added in a patch after the game went live. The only time PvP was ever integral was for the few battlegrounds you needed to run in MoP for your legendary progress.

Nope. Even battlegrounds were an afterthought, they were added in a patch after the game went live. The only time PvP was ever integral was for the few battlegrounds you needed to run in MoP for your legendary progress.
    You don't seem to understand what WoW is

I don't know.... fun?
    lol. in morons-bots-and-zergthemiddle-retards random bgs ???

muuuuhahahahahaha.

ps:
    pro-tip: this game is dead in terms of unorganized pvp. since a long time. until you like playing with completely retards and bots a game where most of your "mates" have ZERO glue whats going on and leave that game after 2-3 months. and it seems like blizz wants it that way. so, if you dont search such "brainless 5minutes in the evening" stuff you are completely wrong in wow unorganized pvp.

You don't seem to understand what WoW is
    An MMORPG based on the highly popular RTS, Warcraft. Oh, you think the Orcs vs Humans thing transferred over to WoW. Oh now that's precious.

WoW isn't about Horde vs Alliance. It's Horde and Alliance against the various forces bent on destroying Azeroth. You can argue there's more to it than that, but every time Blizzard tries to force conflict between the factions we get the beach quest hubs from MoP, or the Horde randomly attacking the Alliance on Icecrown Glacier and getting everyone wiped out, or all of WoD because Varian couldn't look past his own chin.

An MMORPG based on the highly popular RTS, Warcraft. Oh, you think the Orcs vs Humans thing transferred over to WoW. Oh now that's precious.

WoW isn't about Horde vs Alliance. It's Horde and Alliance against the various forces bent on destroying Azeroth. You can argue there's more to it than that, but every time Blizzard tries to force conflict between the factions we get the beach quest hubs from MoP, or the Horde randomly attacking the Alliance on Icecrown Glacier and getting everyone wiped out, or all of WoD because Varian couldn't look past his own chin.
    All of my /facepalms

The only reason, lore wise, that the Horde and Alliance aren't brutally raping each other, is the Legion.

Before the Legion was meta, Horde vs. Alliance was everything there was.

Like, fml, we have two fractions who aren't allowed to chat with each other. Doing open PVP was about 90% of the things you did when it came out, until Battleground replaced Tarren Mill and Barrens

Gurubashi arena was the funniest thing ever in WOW.

The only reason we have Arena is because people wanted to take PVP to a new, competitive level.

At some point Blizzard switched some key players in the development team and since then PVP became something like a wannabe MOBA with MMO and lottery elements.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2017-04-29 at 12:49 AM.

PvP was always a mini-game in WoW.

Blizzard tried to enter the competitive scene with Arena in TBC, it lasted a few seasons until even the competitions figured out WoW PvP is unbalanced trash and stopped supporting it, thats why there is only Blizzard tournaments for Blizzcon and nothing else.

They even admitted it themselves it was the biggest mistake they ever did adding Arena.

Its a PvE game first, gear chase, if PvP doesnt provide gear chase, it deteriorates, as it did in Legion, no one cares to do it seriously.

Deal with it.

Random BGs is literally a waste of time, stomp or be stomped.

Organized PvP can be fun if you find people with the same mind set, i see people enjoying Arena a lot, but they arent trying to push for ranks or anything, they simply enjoy sitting next to each other and playing.

I'm not talking WoD, I'm talking since Vanilla.

I'm a solo queue BG casual too OP, but I've had an absolute blast as Outlaw Rogue. Actually more fun than any other class I've played.