Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm not sure this is the exact same, but it is similar in that it was halucinations and fear while sleeping but i wasn't completly paralaized...

Twice that i can remember, both during exam times so it may be stress induced for me, but basically the first I was convinced there was an evil figgure in my room and started swinging at it (from a sitting possition in my bed ) I was told i was also screaming at this pont, also ended up connecting (non solidly ) with my dog who came to see what was going on)

the other was a vision of a giant spider on my roof of my bedroom and again... i started swinging this time i hit the wall hard and my hand was sore for a few weeks after that :P

I'm not sure if these are the exact same, but it seems similar?

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I've had it three times but only remember two of the things that I saw.

The first time I saw my upstairs neighbor (who at three time I was having some difficulty with,) rocketing down the hallway towards my bed room(like, literally, the lower half of his body was a firey trail), with his arm outstretched holding a big knife. He got to the door and I was able to wrench myself awake. Describing it, it's pretty funny, but the experience was not remotely fun.

The second I can remember (actually the third time it happened) a bunch of guys in black tactical/SWAT armor came into my bedroom, one of them took off their helmet/mask of, and it was my dad, and then I woke up.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

10+ Year Old Account
    No. But occasionally when I stretch out while sleeping I'll pull a muscle and then flop around in agony till I can move off my bed and walk it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    No. But occasionally when I stretch out while sleeping I'll pull a muscle and then flop around in agony till I can move off my bed and walk it off.
    fucking charley horses...

http://www.healthline.com/health/charley-horse
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I have experienced Sleep paralysis.. It is pretty freaky when it happens

You do feel like there is a presence in the room.
    You feel like something or someone is pressing down on you.
    You start to sweat and cannot move and are conscious.

I know what sleep paralysis is all about now.
    And have not had any episodes for 10 years.

Had it happen once. Saw a strange black thing in my room and couldnt move. Pretty scary feeling.

The hallucinations don't bother me nearly as much as the feeling that my neck is in a bad position and I can't fix it. Like for whatever reason my head is often tilted as far back as possible by the time I realize I've got sleep paralysis, and it is very distressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Happens to me every Monday.

I had this happen to me a lot during my teenage years, but not as severe as this thread seems to put it.

I could get it at least once or twice a week, and it was always when waking up in the morning.

For me, there was no demon or hallucinations or anything of sorts, but I was simply unable to move. I can't remember for how long it lasted, but inbetween a couple of seconds or a bit higher, like 30 seconds max.

Basically, I knew I was waking up, I heard sounds and could feel myself breath, but couldn't open my eyes or move. Since this had become a common thing for me, I pretty much prepared my brain to wake up and after those seconds had passed I finally managed to flex a muscle, usually a leg, and I had control of my body.

I was a bit worried at first if there was some health risk, but I couldn't feel anything different, and I didn't find anything on the subject either back then.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I haven't been abducted by aliens as far as I know!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.