Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No matter what happens, Trump will always believe that it worked out because of him, for the best. Facts do not matter, only his perception of them.

"My fellow Americans, I truly believe that the first 100 days of my administration has been just about the most successful in our country's history," Trump said during his weekly address. "Our country is going up, and it's going up fast."
    Yeah, so multiple lawsuits, halted travel bans (twice), a reversal on NAFTA, a stunning loss with the ACA replacement, international condemnation over Syria, more vacation time taken than any recent president in their first 100 days, and dragged-out fights over nominations is *successful*?
    About the only thing he has been successful at is, one, duping the entire country with a message of fear and hate of everyone not white, Christian, and straight, and two, kicking out more undocumented immigrants no matter how devastating that is to their local communities.

10+ Year Old Account
    "It's a false standard, 100 days"

Too bad you made it a real standard by putting it in the Contract for the American Voter, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The MOST important.
    Well you got me there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

100 ways Trump has threatened human rights in first 100 days

http://amnestyusa.org/Trump100Days

Is he literally incapable of NOT using the superlative whenever he speaks?

rofl he can't be serious.

Oh wait. He actually believes it.

Fuckin scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    "It's a false standard, 100 days"

Too bad you made it a real standard by putting it in the Contract for the American Voter, huh?
    Hey now, did you actually expect him to read the contact that he signed with voters? Don't you remember how hard it was the last time they tried to get him to actually read a legal agreement he signed during a deposition? : P

15+ Year Old Account
    The first ever 100 most successful and most accomplished days in a row since the big bang. Since my election - and don't get me talking about that sweeping electoral collage win, did you that it's been the biggest electoral margin ever? I mean look at what that sick guy, what's his name - god, I am bad about remembering names, you know the black guy without American citizenship who's been in that chair before, anyway, since my election the universe is moving a lot faster as my chief astrologer Kushner - I gave him that position, beautiful guy, very smart, knows about just everything - just confirmed. I just orderered Arctic drilling, I wanna know what's behind that curtain, if you know what I mean, I mean everyone is talking about it, right? This talk about Earth being round: I wanna settle it in the next 100 days and I have prepared some executive order to arrest that Tycoon fake science guy if I am right - and I usually am - so we are going to have our brightest heads just doing that in the next couple of days. Next 60 days are going to be a wonderful trip!
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2017-04-29 at 09:01 AM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, the measure of success now is having 1 party steal a supreme court seat from the other?
    No, the ultimate measure of success is installing Donald Trump as president.
    In that regard all previous presidencies (not just the first 100 days, their whole terms!) were utter failures, but now, for the first time in history has one party archieved the ultimate success: Donald Trump is president of the United States of America.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hey now, did you actually expect him to read the contact that he signed with voters? Don't you remember how hard it was the last time they tried to get him to actually read a legal agreement he signed during a deposition? : P
    Has he ever read anything for that matter?

Feels like there's no need to make parodies of Trump since he's making himself look like a joke anyways.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where is Ransath telling us Trump is correct.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Have you guys not seen how important the electoral college is? No one said he could win or get 270, and he got the biggest number since Reagan.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So, the measure of success now is having 1 party steal a supreme court seat from the other?
    Those judges on the court are pretty important nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    He has been watching that "Fake News" again
    Is it bad when your President can not only spot fake propaganda when it's thrust directly under his nose, but willingly believe every word despite an infinite wealth of resources at his disposal telling him otherwise?

Because I think that's how you get ants, personally.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Have you guys not seen how important the electoral college is? No one said he could win or get 270, and he got the biggest number since Reagan.
    Not sure if sarcastic, but Trump only had more Electoral College votes than George W. Bush.
    George H. W. Bush
    Bill Clinton
    Bill Clinton
    -
    -
    Barack Obama
    Barack Obama

General elections with bigger Elector votes for the president than Trump had with his 304. (The worst being Obama with 332). But that's how it is when you've got the 10th smallest percentage margin of all electors votes in history (not counting draws).

So... were you sarcastic or just using Trump as a source?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    Not sure if sarcastic, but Trump only had more Electoral College votes than George W. Bush.
    George H. W. Bush
    Bill Clinton
    Bill Clinton
    -
    -
    Barack Obama
    Barack Obama

General elections with bigger Elector votes for the president than Trump had with his 304. (The worst being Obama with 332). But that's how it is when you've got the 10th smallest percentage margin of all electors votes in history (not counting draws).

So... were you sarcastic or just using Trump as a source?
    If I was ever serious I'd have to be put down.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    No matter what happens, Trump will always believe that it worked out because of him, for the best. Facts do not matter, only his perception of them.

Yeah, so multiple lawsuits, halted travel bans (twice), a reversal on NAFTA, a stunning loss with the ACA replacement, international condemnation over Syria, more vacation time taken than any recent president in their first 100 days, and dragged-out fights over nominations is *successful*?
    About the only thing he has been successful at is, one, duping the entire country with a message of fear and hate of everyone not white, Christian, and straight, and two, kicking out more undocumented immigrants no matter how devastating that is to their local communities.
    Yeah, but he did THAT better and faster than ANY OTHER PRESIDENT in history!!!!!!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If I was ever serious I'd have to be put down.
    When it's come to people using Trump as a source I've started to not be able to tell the difference between the two >:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    When it's come to people using Trump as a source I've started to not be able to tell the difference between the two >:
    you obviously can't accept bigly facts or something.
    Holy shit lol