Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    What is the point of all these legendaries when you can only equip 2.
    Having options? You can adjust your gear you know.

Only been playing since February and have the bottom 3 legendaries for Fury (Ayala's, Aggramar's, Timeless Stratagem) and am pretty hyped I have a 5/7 chance to get a good legendary....please don't muck that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Yeah, I swapped to my hunter on NH release, and have 11 legendaries atm. Same with no blp help, took 8 (and 3 crossover) to get the ones I wanted.
    Ya that's called pure RNG luck you fucking jack wagon.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-30 at 04:04 PM.

What's the intention of new legendaries when you can still equip only two of them?

Wait new legendaries? So for people like me who still have their 2 BIS up for grab (got 6, 4 left including my 2 BIS) it's a punch in the stomach?

i hope not for fuck sake, on my fucking dk frost, i have all the fucking legendary but not the one who is really important, the fucking frost ring, my hope are great now that only this one is missing so my next one will only be the good one, if they put new legendary, i'm sure i will yell so high if i have to drop another shitty legendary that the ring;p

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Ya that's called pure RNG luck you fucking jack wagon.
    Only 1 of my legendaries came early, the rest where exactly when they were meant to come, just from the content I did. Yes there was rng in that 1 legendary, but the rest were just on schedule.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Wait new legendaries? So for people like me who still have their 2 BIS up for grab (got 6, 4 left including my 2 BIS) it's a punch in the stomach?
    If anything in a video game is a "punch in the stomach" you need to take a break. But you should get 4 legendaries before the new ones come out. You have a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    What's the intention of new legendaries when you can still equip only two of them?
    Options? Switching them around? It's kinda obvious man.

Deleted
    yay more grinding this gonna be fun

There was a datamined ring that gave Vigor talent for rogues, easy hellfire necks in WoW

Options? Switching them around? It's kinda obvious man.
    Even now you haven't big options. There're 2-3 legendaries which are BiS, the rest is crap or only useful for rare situations, but maybe the new legendaries have nice effects... I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Even now you haven't big options. There're 2-3 legendaries which are BiS, the rest is crap or only useful for rare situations, but maybe the new legendaries have nice effects... I don't know.
    As an MM hunter, I'm constantly switching between 4 of them. Either way, if the new ones are better, or stronger in some situations, that'd be awesome. If they're bad and not useful ever, well. That's shit.

Only 1 of my legendaries came early, the rest where exactly when they were meant to come, just from the content I did.
    Again that's called pure RNG luck. There is no "I got my legendary when I was supposed to" no matter how high your BLP is getting or not getting a legendary is in fact RNG, you will never have a 100% chance or close to it. I have 19 total across all toons, only 8 on my main. And I did not switch mains nor have been slacking on legendary related activities. So ya you having 11 of them now is absolutely 100% pure RNG. Stop being such an insufferable twat, jesus.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-04-29 at 04:02 PM.

As a DH main i really welcome more legendaries, many of ours are pretty meh outside of M+

Again that's called pure RNG luck. There is no "I got my legendary when I was supposed to" no matter how high your BLP is getting or not getting a legendary is in fact RNG, you will never have a 100% chance or close to it. I have 19 total across all toons, only 8 on my main. And I did not switch mains nor have been slacking on legendary related activities. So ya you having 11 of them now is absolutely 100% pure RNG. Stop being such an insufferable twat, jesus.
    Why are you so angry? You clearly don't do all the content you need to, to make sure you get them every 1-2 weeks. Go ask any decent raider, go jump in the fkn hunter discord or something and ask the top hunters there, they will confirm what I'm saying.

Ofc it won't be a 100% chance, but it isn't just pure rng, you're just pissy that you don't want/have the time to do enough content to cheese the system, and so have decided it isn't possible. When it IS.

If your main, only had 8 and you never changed. Yeah, mate. You're not doing the right content and aren't putting in the effort you could be.

Just because you don't think something is true, doesn't mean it isn't. Open your eyes, do some research, get some real information outside of "hurr durr, for me it doesn't work like that"

You're mistaken in thinking that I'm just repeating my situation, I am repeating many many many peoples situations. This is how it works now, get on board, try it yourself for 2 weeks and see for yourself. Or stfu and continue to be ignorant and clearly trash.
    Last edited by Emerald Archer; 2017-04-29 at 04:32 PM.

I'm hoping that the new legendaries are just to balance out the amount between classes. So far, Rogues only have around 13, Hunters with 19, DH's about 10-14, and I don't even want to think about Druids.
    Not to mention Blizzard already has demonstrated major tuning issues with them.
    Maybe just some new crafted utility ones again.

Why are you so angry?
    I'm not you're just wrong. Stop typing. You're doing absolutely nothing here but spreading bad information, and trolling people telling them to "do the right content" without even saying what said content is according to you or to "do more research" and I can assure you there is no such research to be done and nothing has changed, except maybe drop rates, you still get the same BLP from content you always did before. It's RNG and that's it. I've had 3 legendaries drop within a couple days on a toon before, I've had consistent legendaries drop, I've had no legendary drop when I was certain I should be close to one. It's fucking RNG. There is no guaranteed legendary chance, no one is jealous of you or even taking you seriously. You're just wrong and nothing you say in response will change that. Grats on your RNG luck tho buddy.

What I am is correct, get it? Okay thank you buh bye now. I assure you you're doing absolutely nothing I am not doing at all whatsoever in any way shape or form.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-04-29 at 04:56 PM.

I'm not you're just wrong. Stop typing. You're doing absolutely nothing here but spreading bad information, and trolling people telling them to "do the right content" without even saying what said content is according to you or to "do more research" and I can assure you there is no such research to be done and nothing has changed, except maybe drop rates, you still get the same BLP from content you always did before. It's RNG and that's it. I've had 3 legendaries drop within a couple days on a toon before, I've had consistent legendaries drop, I've had no legendary drop when I was certain I should be close to one. It's fucking RNG. There is no guaranteed legendary chance, no one is jealous of you or even taking you seriously. You're just wrong and nothing you say in response will change that. Grats on your RNG luck tho buddy.

What I am is correct, get it? Okay thank you buh bye now. I assure you you're doing absolutely nothing I am not doing at all whatsoever in any way shape or form.
    Go do some research. At all. Rather than talking about what you've seen. You never asked what the content is,

All raids, LFR/Normal/Heroic/Mythic
    Emissarys
    Weekly +10 done
    All m+0

That's the content.

And no, you don't get the same blp as you did before, blizzard are constantly increasing it https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753149009

Again, go talk to some higher up players, sources you can trust that are good hardcore raiders.

The information I am spreading is 100% accurate. You're just a bad player who can't get past their own experiences.

Not really sure what the problem is when you're getting another legendary roughly every 2 weeks now (maybe even a bit faster). I stopped playing for about 2 months and have 7, about to get my 8th. Most the people I know who haven't stopped have all 10 for their spec and a few even have an 11th or 12th. None of them do anything crazy like run keys constantly. We all basically just do our +10 key, heroic and mythic NH farm and emissary boxes. Maybe do a few extra keys if we feel like it but that's about it.

Go do some research. At all. Rather than talking about what you've seen. You never asked what the content is,

All raids, LFR/Normal/Heroic/Mythic
    Emissarys
    Weekly +10 done
    All m+0

That's the content.
    What fucking part of you have nothing of value to add here did you not comprehend? I do almost all of that and probably a lot more of other things you do not do every week. You maybe killing a handful more raid bosses a week is not causing you to get slightly more legendaries than me (and more than likely only on the one toon), it's pure luck.

I have a friend that's one of the highest AP obtained monks in the game that's been doing that since mythic en and full lfr was out, he has about as many as you have, maybe 12 now . I have another friend that didn't start playing his ret paly much until well after NH release and he doesn't at all clear that many raids a week, he has all legendaries for his main spec. I have yet another friend who plays a hunter and has the same amount of legendaries as I do and has been doing what you do regularly, but he's been lucky enough that he has all BIS for every spec.

Like I said you agreeing or disagreeing does not matter at all, unless you can mathematically prove exactly how much doing those bosses increases your chance (and you can't FYI) you're just lucky, period end of discussion.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-04-29 at 09:28 PM.

What fucking part of you have nothing of value to add here did you not comprehend? I do almost all of that and probably a lot more of other things you do not do every week. You maybe killing a handful more raid bosses a week is not causing you to get slightly more legendaries than me (and more than likely only on the one toon), it's pure luck.

I have a friend that's one of the highest AP obtained monks in the game that's been doing that since mythic en and full lfr was out, he has about as many as you have, maybe 12 now . I have another friend that didn't start playing his ret paly much until well after NH release and he doesn't at all clear that many raids a week, he has all legendaries for his main spec. I have yet another friend who plays a hunter and has the same amount of legendaries as I do and has been doing what you do regularly, but he's been lucky enough that he has all BIS for every spec.

Like I said you agreeing or disagreeing does not matter at all, unless you can mathematically prove exactly how much doing those bosses increases your chance (and you can't FYI) you're just lucky, period end of discussion.
    Feel free to go discuss it with some high tier players, all you're doing is talking out of your ass. This is common knowledge among people who aren't casual trash.

No point in arguing with me, you don't believe me. Go to a discord, any class one and chat to the 10/10M players there. Ask around.

If you choose not to, that's your choice, and your loss. No point in continuing to talk to you, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Or how these recent 1 week per legendaries have only been in since 7.2, and the 2 weeks only 2months before it.

GL with your lfr.