Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I thought redpill had to do with virgins who couldn't get laid but think they're owned women's bodies?
    No. "Redpilled" is a reference to the matrix, the blue pill being the option to stay and forget the meeting with morpheus ever happend and go on ignorant but happy and the red pill is the option for waking up to a most uncomfortable truth.

It is a term that doesnt belong to a particular group and doesnt signify that someone using it belongs to any such group.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Lol, gotta love denial.
    I think some people cannot handle that they have become unfun and lame. At the end of the day I side with the Antifa girl I linked earlier. Those Red Hat people are just way more fun than the pretentious SocJus types or the "Blue Pill Shills." Heck the 4chan people even have a more fun lingo to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I think some people cannot handle that they have become unfun and lame. At the end of the day I side with the Antifa girl I linked earlier. Those Red Hat people are just way more fun than the pretentious SocJus types or the "Blue Pill Shills." Heck the 4chan people even have a more fun lingo to use.
    Come to our maymay side. We have cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I literally cannot be a cuck. I'm gay. Thanks for trying. Glad to see you have your buzzwords down that you barf out at everybody who disagree with. Reminds me of another group of people.
    I'm pretty sure being gay doesn't automatically disqualify you from being a cuckold. Using, you know, the actual definition.

Deleted
    No it hasn't.

They've become the literal meme of "What I think I do." Where they pretend they are some amazing culture warriors and they're just pathetic children spouting 3edgy5me bullshit on the internet. They're not culture warriors. They're not the reason Trump was elected. They're not changing our society. They are not some great intellectual force. They're a bunch of delusional children.

Maybe add actually something interesting to talk about rather than just post dumb shit where you're in the top comments saying the exact same thing you've said here.
    Pure irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    No. "Redpilled" is a reference to the matrix, the blue pill being the option to stay and forget the meeting with morpheus ever happend and go on ignorant but happy and the red pill is the option for waking up to a most uncomfortable truth.

It is a term that doesnt belong to a particular group and doesnt signify that someone using it belongs to any such group.
    WE say that... but guess what the movie "The Red Pill" is about.

There's a certain usage of the term that has taken hold in recent years and has made the matrix reference take a back seat. The movie is older than some people who claim to be Redpilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthugal View Post
    I'm pretty sure being gay doesn't automatically disqualify you from being a cuckold. Using, you know, the actual definition.
    unless they mean the literal verbatum interpretation where they have to have a wife and raise someone else's child.

Is there another word for being the side dude who's not getting laid?

edit:

wait I thought Moot went berserk, changed the website to a bunch of dicks and tried to sell it and then raged at people who went out of their way to make a new four chan... hookers and blackjack may have been involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    If you're talking about /b/. That place is a shadow of it's former self. It's nothing more than Reddit now.
    Yeah /b/ was the place to be but like i said i havent been on in years so i can imagine that it is.

/pol/ is pretty much r/The_Donald
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Deleted
    ''Praise kek''

Summer is here boys.

Places like 4chan are essentially the collective id of the internet, which is about as horrifying as you'd imagine.

But this thread is a couple of months too late, the fringe right brownshirts have ceased to be useful to the current administration and are well into the night of the long knives at the moment.

P.S. The only board that is worthy of existing is /d/.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    If you are a fag and love traps, sure

[Infracted]
    No and yes <3
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2017-04-30 at 01:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    My only question is how anyone has time to keep up with this bullshit.

Oh no wait I have one more, why does anyone care?

Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    A edgy supa sekrit club where they have rules like 1 and 2 but in reality its just an overplayed message board where the same memes and trolls pop up day after day month after month year after year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    4chan is no longer the secret club it claimed to be, it is reddit 2.0 at this point.
    4chan was never a super secret club...moot was voted the world's most influential person in like, 2008/9, lolcats have been around since like 2004 or so.

I am super behind the times on everything but I knew what 4chan was by 2008-ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least /mu/ is still tolerable. The /pol/tards like to try and infect every board and they get swiftly btfo every single time they leave their bubble so that's nice.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Come to our maymay side. We have cookies.

Even an Antifa person knows it. The Red Hat MAGA crowd simply has more fun, and is more fun in general to be around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    4chan is no longer the secret club it claimed to be
    Psst, it never was.

People not giving a fuck about it since it's inception != secret club. What it does equal is "just a place where a bunch of worthless pieces of shit congregate and jack off to each other while thinking they're being cool and edgy."

No it hasn't.

They've become the literal meme of "What I think I do." Where they pretend they are some amazing culture warriors and they're just pathetic children spouting 3edgy5me bullshit on the internet. They're not culture warriors. They're not the reason Trump was elected. They're not changing our society. They are not some great intellectual force. They're a bunch of delusional children.

Maybe add actually something interesting to talk about rather than just post dumb shit where you're in the top comments saying the exact same thing you've said here.
    The worst thing you can do is let your feelings and political views distort what is facts. Be more open minded.
    4chans political incorrect board had more visitors during the last month of the election than all the big TV channels. Let that sink in for a couple of secounds.
    Thats simply insane. If you also take into account that instead of derping infront of the TV those same people organized and disqussed strategies that were put into action in real time you can just imagine the power they had over there at /pol/.
    Every single move either by Trump or the Hillary campaign got closely monitored and thousands of people from 4chan reacted and found the best way to swing it in Trumps favour almost instantly. Use your logic man, just think about what i just told you.
    In short, without /pol/ Trump wouldnt have won the election at all. Its really that simple...

No it hasn't.

The worst thing you can do is let your feelings and political views distort what is facts. Be more open minded.
    4chans political incorrect board had more visitors during the last month of the election than all the big TV channels. Let that sink in for a couple of secounds. Thats simply insane.

If you also take into account that instead of derping infront of the TV those same people organized and disqussed strategies that were put into action in real time you can just imagine the power they had over there at /pol/.
    Every single move either by Trump or the Hillary campaign got closely monitored and thousands of people from 4chan reacted and found the best way to swing it in Trumps favour almost instantly. Use your logic man, just think about what i just told you.
    In short, without /pol/ Trump wouldnt have won the election at all. Its really that simple...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    Oh no wait I have one more, why does anyone care?
    Because what catches on in the virtual domain now has a noticeable effect on the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Because what catches on in the virtual domain now has a noticeable effect on the outside world.
    I think it's more that the virtual domain is where people express themselves with less inhibitions