Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    I would have said that in any other expansion. The way we get titanforged gear made the last two tiers ridiculously easy to overgear and brute force.

As another note i don't see why everyone are expected to clear everything. There is value in having shit unkilled, hitting limits of your skill and moving forward. If you haven't already cleared nighthold by now and ToS would be released, would you really be annoyed of having new content instead of the same bosses on your third difficulty? Would you be more annoyed than the people waiting 3-4 months for new content? Is the enjoyment for the people who take 6 months for a raid tier more important than the months of no content for people who are either better or play more?
    Personally I would be annoyed, because while you say "new bosses on a third difficulty", I say "the two previous difficulties were so easy that they weren't actual bossfights". People at say, 7/10 or 8/10 mythic cleared HC and normal first reset; That doesn't really constitute as "content" for a raider, merely pinatas that you kill to tackle the bigger, badder difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    While his tone could be slightly more polite.... he's right. Why does everyone have to wait for that 1% to finish mythic difficulty of an old raid?
    Well if everything was released based on how fast the LFR heroes cleared raids then why not just release all of the content at once? Just unlock one wing a week and then we can all hold our dicks at the end of the content cycle for two years instead of one! brilliant.
    Beta Club Brosquad

I hear you man. I wish it was released later too. Was hoping for an Aug./Sept. release, but it looks like their dead set on getting out content fast and not giving us time to relax and do old content. /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by SammyCat203 View Post
    I hear you man. I wish it was released later too. Was hoping for an Aug./Sept. release, but it looks like their dead set on getting out content fast and not giving us time to relax and do old content. /sigh
    Releasing content in summer isn't a good marketing idea, especially raid content, lots of guilds take summer breaks as members go away from home for vacation and trips. So they had to do it either before or after, and after would mean 9 months of NH which a lot of people would whine about and be bored of. I expected Tomb before summer and some casual content patch akin to Broken Shore (let's say Argus with its WQ / dailies / events) after the summer in September with a couple of months lead up to Argus raid.

Predictable cadence of content and intertwining casual / world content patches with raid patches is actually a good idea, lots of players benefit from regular releases of content rather than hectic schedule "this too soon this too late".

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It was always obvious that it was going to release in June because that's when Stormblood comes out.
    I mean it was obvious it was going to be may-july before we even knew nighthold's date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    typical bullshit response from blizz arse licker
    Infracted;
    I mean, even though he got a small ban due to this comment, he's not wrong.
    It is the typical response of a blizzard fanboy.

I generally agree with OP, though I probably wouldn't have phrased it quite like that. It's a lame tease to put in ToS but then having a long timer until it actually comes out and trying to justify it with filler activity on the new timeless isle. Though yeah, like others have said, it's just as easy to unsub until ToS comes out, which I plan on doing once mine runs out. Be nice to have a breather to catch up on some other games.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It doesn't bother me, to be honest. I was expecting it to be a while before it opens. It's really not that big of a deal to get all fussy about.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    This shit excuse belongs in fucking cirus, why should we wait for people to do fiddle with their dicks in nighthold while everyone else is waiting for the tomb raid, should we all unsub and let them finish Nighthold mythic before we can actually do new content??

Here some advice for those people who moan that releasing new content quickly is bad. If your behind its not our problem, everyone is waiting to go into the new raid, if you dont like it then there is a simple solution is, fuck off.
    I would put money on the June release being related to FFXIV's new expansion instead of player feedback.