Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I've got to admit, I never realized how insiginificant your population is.
    Seems like you're nation bashing because what you just said makes little sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You're an embarrassment to flesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    What's so surprising that someone in support of free trade is upset about tariffs?

And no, you just throw out articles about how horrible Canada is for some of their protectionist policies, while have a president that pretty much campaigned solely on protectionist policies.
    Being in support of free trade means that you are against all forms of protectionism, even if it comes from your own country. Canadians should not be surprised or outraged when another country raises duties against their subsidized products.

Our president ran on a "America First" campaign. Meaning that we are flexible on policies and positions as long as its benefitial for americans.

Canadians seem calm despite Trump’s belligerent threats to settle scores with Canada.

Wut scores? lol

Canadian ultra-nationalist has gone overboard.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

LOL....Sorry but i can do nothing but laugh. I have worked extensively with the Canadian Navy and yes they are honorable, but if how your run your Navy is any indication on how the rest of your military is run, your ZERO threat to the US. As for what President Trump is talking about is the dismal trading relationship we have with Canada. You see when Democrats and Liberals are in power they always cave on negotiations and the US ALWAYS gets the short end of the deal. This has been happening for years with the people in charge. Now that someone who actually knows how to do business is in charge and has no problem with calling a shit deal and actual SHIT deal, people says he is being a bully or say he is “twitch and grunt”, or throw some other insult at America and its leaders. People like you are all around the world. The time of bullying America and using America for your own gain are coming to an end and it scares you.

If you actually think you have chance, I will use your words. BRING IT ON!!!!!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    Being in support of free trade means that you are against all forms of protectionism, even if it comes from your own country. Canadians should not be surprised or outraged when another country raises duties against their subsidized products.

Our president ran on a "America First" campaign. Meaning that we are flexible on policies and positions as long as its benefitial for americans.
    That is not true at all. Free trade and some protectionism is fine. Canadian Softwood lumber subsidies have been tried numerous times for many years. The US has brought it to the WTO, a NAFTA panel, and even US courts. Every time they rule in favour of Canada and its policies and against the US and its tariffs.

>Meaning that we are flexible on policies and positions as long as its benefitial for americans.

So you elected a protectionist president and cry about other countries protectionist policies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Canadians seem calm despite Trump’s belligerent threats to settle scores with Canada.

Wut scores? lol

Canadian ultra-nationalist has gone overboard.
    Ask Trump. He's the one bringing up these supposed "scores".
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Bighud44 View Post
    LOL....Sorry but i can do nothing but laugh. I have worked extensively with the Canadian Navy and yes they are honorable, but if how your run your Navy is any indication on how the rest of your military is run, your ZERO threat to the US. As for what President Trump is talking about is the dismal trading relationship we have with Canada. You see when Democrats and Liberals are in power they always cave on negotiations and the US ALWAYS gets the short end of the deal. This has been happening for years with the people in charge. Now that someone who actually knows how to do business is in charge and has no problem with calling a shit deal and actual SHIT deal, people says he is being a bully or say he is “twitch and grunt”, or throw some other insult at America and its leaders. People like you are all around the world. The time of bullying America and using America for your own gain are coming to an end and it scares you.

Typical American Internet Neckbeard comment.

But MEH MILITARY.

I don't think there's anyone anywhere who is scared of Canada one way or the other TBH.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Because Trudeau is so intimidating
    That's what his conservative rival said in 2012, then this happened.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

I really hope Americans and Canadians aren't taking this shit seriously. We're friends. Whether there's some esoteric dispute over lumber or dairy is really neither here nor there to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bighud44 View Post

Lol.
    Bud you clearly need to look up the definition of retaliate. Canada is fine. Guess how many states have Canada as their number 1 export destination?

Quote Originally Posted by Goat7 View Post
    Trump is a moron. Nobody should take him seriously. Hopefully impeached soon before he ruins everything.
    You sure you want that?

You might not come out alive. If you impeach Trump. you will see a revolution, more serious, than your fellow Antifa losers.

Trump getting in, meant the MAJORITY of U.S Citizens had it with the shitty government U.S has been in for a long while. They choose Trump for CHANGE.

If you want impeach trump, be ready to (literally) fight for your VERY lives. We won't start revolution with sticks and silly getups like Antifa, we will take ARMS, from swords to bloody Assault Rifles.

We are Ready mate. If you want to impeach Trump, be ready for alot of Liberal blood to be spilled, and Antifa heads will roll too.

Antifa=True Fascists and Terrorist Group.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    oh wow, what a laugh. Whats canada going to retsliate with, maple syrup embargo?
    Water and Electricity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    That is not true at all. Free trade and some protectionism is fine. Canadian Softwood lumber subsidies have been tried numerous times for many years. The US has brought it to the WTO, a NAFTA panel, and even US courts. Every time they rule in favour of Canada and its policies and against the US and its tariffs.

>Meaning that we are flexible on policies and positions as long as its benefitial for americans.

So you elected a protectionist president and cry about other countries protectionist policies.

- - - Updated - - -

Ask Trump. He's the one bringing up these supposed "scores".
    AFAIK it hasn't been challenged by US courts? I could be wrong so I'll ask . Source?

Also new case new investigation you'll probably have to wait till 2018 for the resolution from US courts and the final report

>So you elected a protectionist president and cry about other countries protectionist policies.

No, we have a president that puts our interests first. It means sometimes we want more trade sometimes not.

oh wow, what a laugh. Whats canada going to retsliate with, maple syrup embargo?
    Look, another classic example of the wonderful american education system at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Trump getting in, meant the MAJORITY of U.S Citizens had it with the shitty government U.S has been in for a long while.
    It meant enough U.S. Citizens voted for President Trump that he achieved an electoral college majority.

He didn't win the popular vote, but then again, he didn't need to.

You sure you want that?

You might not come out alive. If you impeach Trump. you will see a revolution, more serious, than your fellow Antifa losers.

Trump getting in, meant the MAJORITY of U.S Citizens had it with the shitty government U.S has been in for a long while. They choose Trump for CHANGE.
    Which is why his approval rating has been at a historic low since he took office, and there have been massive protests on at least a monthly basis?

If you want impeach trump, be ready to (literally) fight for your VERY lives. We won't start revolution with sticks and silly getups like Antifa, we will take ARMS, from swords to bloody Assault Rifles.

We are Ready mate. If you want to impeach Trump, be ready for alot of Liberal blood to be spilled, and Antifa heads will roll too.

Antifa=True Fascists and Terrorist Group.
    So Antifa are the true fascists and terrorists, but YOU'RE the ones threatening a violent, bloody revolution if you don't get your way?

How about oil, of which Canada is our largest source of imports?

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=727&t=6
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2017-05-01 at 01:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^ Lol Dude. There are 35 million plus Canadians. Don't put us all in a box.
    So, less than the number of Californians.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol.
    Bud you clearly need to look up the definition of retaliate. Canada is fine. Guess how many states have Canada as their number 1 export destination?
    Guess how many Canadian Provinces have the US as their #1 export destination?

Canada exports 75% to the US and imports 66% from the US.
    The US exports 18% to Canada and imports 13% from Canada.

Canada has far more to lose here than the US.

Canadian here.

"no one in canada hates trump". speak for yourself, I thoroughly hate that stupid orange buffoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post

No we don't, Learn what a subsidy is. The US has taken Canada to the WTO twice over this and lost both times. Please, try again.