Lowbies in Broken Isles

If, for a laugh I got a low level alt say lvl 70. Got him ported to Dalaran and with flying unlocked, would I be able to see the 5 or 6 Legion Invasion WQs and cheese xp like u can do with ur 100+ alts ???
    I had a all Night Elf Guild in Vanilla

Deleted
    Even if you can see the WQ's, you'd get gibbed in 2 seconds cause the mobs don't scale below lvl 100.
    Good luck getting 200k hits on a character with less than 100k hp

quite a few of them u can do while flying or u just need a hit or to on a boss...

clearly it would be hard, just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Elves4ever View Post
    Lowbies in Broken Isles
    If, for a laugh I got a low level alt say lvl 70. Got him ported to Dalaran and with flying unlocked, would I be able to see the 5 or 6 Legion Invasion WQs and cheese xp like u can do with ur 100+ alts ???
    to answer your question.

they require lvl 98 to show the invasion quests. u can get there beforehand but they award something like 60exp per mob killed.

went there on my lvl 80 warrior had flying on isles so i tried the world boss, the rares, the invasion.

nothing gave me anything other than 1k exp max was the world boss.

looting item pickups requires lvl 98 as well.

and looting anythign on the Broken shore requires lvl 110.

Mobs on the broken shore also require lvl 108 to give exp now.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Edit
    ------------------------------------------------------

you used to be able to sentinax boost someone from 1-110 in about 2 hours by having them hover in the air above you on a 2 seater mount, and have the other 3 people in the group do sentinax.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Ok cheers, I had a feeling you'd have to be 98+

Ive seen/heard of ppl doing the sentinax boost to.