ReLIFE 177 - Holy shit they actually kissed Alpha Ohga

youjo senki 12 mary sioux! ehhhhhhh! *double finger guns*

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The manga itself is still running. 2012 – present
    I dont think it will end so soon. Also this season has 12 episodes.
    Oh, for some reason I thought it was an original series. Good to know it has 8 volumes and ongoing.

did that 10 hour video of sharo's scenes on gochiusa get removed off youtube? can't find it

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The manga itself is still running. 2012 – present
    I dont think it will end so soon. Also this season has 12 episodes.

[IMG ]http://adala-news.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Alice-to-Zouroku-manga-extrait-002.jpg[/IMG]
    It wasn't a "is this it" comment, more "I am not sure where it will go at this point". Obviously it has somewhere to go, hopefully it is a pleasant surprise!
    Last edited by Kyuuseishu; 2017-05-01 at 08:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Saitama what are you doing in my novel?!

AC 5 - "The Hero, who blocked Sahadun’s strike with his blade, dressed in a peculiar fashion. He was covered in a tight yellow jumpsuit with red gloves, boots and belt. He also wore a white cape behind him. Even stranger was his head. It was completely bald and could even reflect light off it.

It was a bald hero dressed like a generic superhero."
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Saitama what are you doing in my novel?!

AC 5 - "The Hero, who blocked Sahadun’s strike with his blade, dressed in a peculiar fashion. He was covered in a tight yellow jumpsuit with red gloves, boots and belt. He also wore a white cape behind him. Even stranger was his head. It was completely bald and could even reflect light off it.

It was a bald hero dressed like a generic superhero."
    Been a while since you last posted here.

You should give Sacred Ruins on webnovel.com a chance, it's ranked as this months top novel on Qidian in China, and there are several other decent Qidian novels on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Yo what happened to your turtle?
    Ehh, you dont wanna know

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Been a while since you last posted here.

You should give Sacred Ruins on webnovel.com a chance, it's ranked as this months top novel on Qidian in China, and there are several other decent Qidian novels on it.
    Yea been working and just plain bored, havent been doing anything lately. Got a job at walmart and been doing that since last week
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Ehh, you dont wanna know
    Ever had turtle soup?

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    I liked Bunguo Stray Dogs, felt it stepped quite a bit in S2 though! Hope you enjoy it.

Was able to get one episode in today - Boku No Hype Academia delivered today. Loving this tournament and feel this is exactly how tournaments should be done.
    Well, almost done with S1, so I'll find out soon enough!

Like I said though, I do enjoy it quite a bit, but part of that enjoyment is also wishing it was more polished overall.

Also yessss, I'm so glad with how Tenya's Recipro Burst came out animated. 10/10, would burst again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I enjoyed both seasons, personally. Nothing mind-blowing but fun. The first few episodes of S2 are the best episodes of either season, too.
    I agree heavily with this. Should be fun for JJ.

I'll hopefully catch up with anime today - looking forward to Re:Creators. I really enjoy that OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spoiler: 

me in the middle with the horns

NGE 1: Is it wrong of me to think of Shinji possessing an intellectual disability? Memes aside, good first episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    ReLIFE 177 - Holy shit they actually kissed Alpha Ohga
    It's like the MCs of the manga/webtoon changed for the last 10-20 chapters. I don't mind though. The storyline was decent enough and Kariu is growing on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    NGE 1: Is it wrong of me to think of Shinji possessing an intellectual disability? Memes aside, good first episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Spoiler: 

me in the middle with the horns
    2d traps only pls kys

did anyone post how a penguin is making hululu from kemono friends his waifu? https://twitter.com/mdgw7/status/858293188955590656

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP NYAA FOREVER

what the fucking fucking fuck

- - - Updated - - -

What do we do now