Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hope the Zeppelin Rocket will become an Engineering Crafted mount, lots of other mounts came from professions in legion so far.

7+ Year Old Account
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    The Iron Horde wolf, hands down. The Alliance got the amazing looking Iron Horde Elekk, but the Horde got yet another armored regular wolf... they couldn't even be bothered to make the WoD wolf mounts run like they do in regular form rather than Azerothian Worgs...

- - - Updated - - -

Never understood how someone can have this mentality.

It's a game, if you don't want to pursue shit, then just don't. Doesn't mean there's a point where there's "enough".
    You probably only use 5-6 of your mounts... Why do you need more? I don't get why people like to accumulate stuff they don't even use.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    You probably only use 5-6 of your mounts... Why do you need more? I don't get why people like to accumulate stuff they don't even use.
    I only use 4 of them, and yet I have 376 of them and would happily collect more simply because I like to complete collections.

7+ Year Old Account
    I use 10 spread across all my toons, and I have 371 mounts. Just like Mymori, I love to complete collections, it is something I find fun to do. There are still 3 mounts currently in game that I have been farming my ass off for, because they are unique and have such amazing detail. I'll happily keep expanding my collection through the xpacs
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

... Can't believe there are people out there playing MMORPG's yet not understanding the concept of collections.

LOL! There are so many issues to be bothered by, there being lots of things in-game for people to pursue shouldn't be one of them.

Deleted
    I love collecting things in WoW, and I have different favorites for different characters and setting. My warlock only uses mounts with a green shimmer because of the green fire thing, for example.

I would love to have the arcane birds from the Broken Shore scenario, that's for sure. Probably also a giant crab to ride on. Nightmare dragons also look very interesting, and I would not mind to have some recolours of these, too. And also a stag like the ones we see in Stormheim.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to mount Ysera.
    Hi

7+ Year Old Account
    Gymer - King of Storm Giants He would be cool to have as a mount! Ever since I did the quest with him from Zul'Drak I have wanted him for a mount!

- - - Updated - - -

Deathwing would be sweet mount too!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I would say the Spectral Phoenix.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

It's fun to hunt down mounts; it's fun to collect them; it's fun to have options when you're picking a mount for your alt; it's fun to be able to show off fresh mounts from the new expansion without looking like 30% of the other people in Dalaran - you know, diversity?

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I'd love to mount Ysera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chu View Post
    Gymer - King of Storm Giants He would be cool to have as a mount! Ever since I did the quest with him from Zul'Drak I have wanted him for a mount!

- - - Updated - - -

Deathwing would be sweet mount too!
    I see people are posting a lot of crazy and epic mount ideas, but I'm interested more in why we aren't getting the obvious stuff. Not necessarily a Handmaiden version of Ysera, as cool as that would be, but stuff that practically already exists in game, and at the very most needs a harness to be created for it. Basically recolors of underused new models, flight path taxies, NPC mounts and mobs that share the same skeleton as existing mounts.

What do you guys think about these? Is Blizzard perhaps holding itself back a bit too much with potential mounts?

Cus it's fun.

Oondasta or Thok.

Why aren't they mounts

It's a darn shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    http://warcraftmounts.com/unusedlooksgallery.php

Fun to look at. That arcane stormcrow...
    I don't think that list is complete because I am not seeing the crane with Chi-Ji's colors. I always wanted that for my monk so I noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by A Couple of Things Nice View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BfHWpq9.gif[/IG]

I've always wanted this
    Spider tanks in general I'm amazed were never turn into mounts.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted

Lightbulb oh ...

Yea there are not enough mounts already...

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I'd love to mount Ysera.
    Also this.

http://i.imgur.com/BfHWpq9.gif

I've always wanted this
    And this.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Would have loved more Pterosaurs from Mop, and in Legion I was hoping for that Roc, and the nightmare dragons. Still hoping they will add a good few more during this expac

I've always wanted this

That model has always reminded me of the first boss in Final Fantasy VII...

Deleted
    http://warcraftmounts.com/mounts/zeppelinrocket.php Looks so awesome, i just love engineered/mecha based mounts.