Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The DNC thought Clinton's vagina would be enough to win the election despite all the controversy.

They gambled, and lost.

The end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

And having an IQ and EQ that's at least average or above isn't required to be POTUS, so I fail to understand the hubbub by Trump supporters.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course not. Theyre paid to fucking lose. They knew bernie polled better against trump. They knew clinton had 30 years of baggage. It didnt matter.

Bernie sanders is the most popular politician in america and these democrat idiots decided to run a candidate who lost a primary already and who had been slandered and attacked for 30 years by republicans. Brilliant. They are either the dumbest group of people or paid to lose.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2017-05-01 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    It seems like Theo has hatred for anything with an education because it proves some sort of conspiracy to bring Technocracy against the illiterate plebs.
    Oh... i forgot Technocracy... the boogieman
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Of course not. Theyre paid to fucking lose. They knew bernie polled better against trump. They knew clinton had 30 years of baggage. It didnt matter.

Bernie sanders is the most popular politician in america and these democrat idiots decided to run a candidate who lost a primary already and who had been slandered and attacked for 30 years by republicans. Brilliant. They are either the dumbest group of people or paid to lose.
    There literally was only one poll that showed bernie over trump. Also,regardless of how much meddling there was nothing changes the fact that Bernie lost to Clinton by a margin of 3 million voters and that Trump facing an even worse enviroment won in a landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    There literally was only one poll that showed bernie over trump. Also,regardless of how much meddling there was nothing changes the fact that Bernie lost to Clinton by a margin of 3 million voters and that Trump facing an even worse enviroment won in a landslide.
    he didnt win in a landslide though. He lost the popular vote, and the key states he won (granting him the EC victory), were gained by a 100k margin, combined from these 3.
    It was an upset of epic proportions, sure, but i wouldnt call it a landslide

10+ Year Old Account
    And now we got Trump. Probably will get Trump again next election.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    he didnt win in a landslide though. He lost the popular vote, and the key states he won (granting him the EC victory), were gained by a 100k margin, combined from these 3.
    It was an upset of epic proportions, sure, but i wouldnt call it a landslide
    The comparison is between primaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most popular politician in the entire fucking country especially among millenials the largest voting block and its by a fucking huge margin at that. He would have crushed trump. Trump only beat clinton by literally margins. The 3 key states he won to victory, he won by less than a percent in each. It was barely a victory even if you discount the popular vote.

- - - Updated - - -

He won the rnc against a bunch of suits, essentially more hillary typea albeit crazier. He didnt win against another populist. Again bernie sanders is quite literally the most popular politician in the country by a significant margin and in the key demographics.

Oh, my bad.
    but wasnt the Republican "establishment" vote divided between like 8 candidates?

Oh man Trump is going to hammer this story in 2020. Democrats, you cannot trust the primaries, they are actually rigged. Something you cannot say about Trump because well the fact that he is president over 16 establishment figures. This one is gonna hurt come election season.

The most popular politician in the entire fucking country especially among millenials the largest voting block and its by a fucking huge margin at that. He would have crushed trump. Trump only beat clinton by literally margins. The 3 key states he won to victory, he won by less than a percent in each. It was barely a victory even if you discount the popular vote.

- - - Updated - - -

He won the rnc against a bunch of suits, essentially more hillary typea albeit crazier. He didnt win against another populist. Again bernie sanders is quite literally the most popular politician in the country by a significant margin and in the key demographics.
    LMAO he isn't. Hence, why he lost by a margin of 3.7 million voters. So popular, much wow.

Also most of the states he won were fucking caucuses.
    Last edited by NED funded; 2017-05-01 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    (Source)

For those unaware, a group of Sanders voters and staff have sued the DNC over its allegations of putting its thumb on the scale in the primaries. The Democratic party responded "Well of course we rigged it, you are dumb for not thinking we would!" I wonder how this will effect that whole "Unity" thing they've been hoping to get off the ground.
    I continue to be amazed at this whole story. They cheat this guy, and he never really attacks them for it. Then, Sanders runs around with Curse McPottymouth, as the clear rocks star of the left, while not actually being a member of his party. How do you, with a straight face, trot out Sanders as a supporter of your party, when he isn't even actually in it?

Democrats, what do you think about the fact that the biggest star of the left, isn't actually in your party, and whose supporters are suing your party? Do you worry that a third party situation will emerge, now that the DNC no longer has a viable platform?

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO he isn't. Hence, why he lost by a margin of 3.7 million voters. So popular, much wow.

Also the only states he won were fucking caucuses.
    https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbsnew...-s-politician/

That the registered dems decided not to vote for him is not representative of the fact that he is indeed the most popular political figure in the unites states especiallt among millenials who shockingly decided to stay home instead of vote for hillary.

Fun fact! All poling sajd he was going to lose michigan. He won that state handidly (millenials again) over clinton who then proceeded to lose it in the general.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Oh man Trump is going to hammer this story in 2020. Democrats, you cannot trust the primaries, they are actually rigged. Something you cannot say about Trump because well the fact that he is president over 16 establishment figures. This one is gonna hurt come election season.
    So rigged, when Hillary won the popular vote in the primaries. You realize this is an argument that essentially denies agency to Hillary voters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

well sure the DNC had a clear favorite and it wasn't the life long independent and they have every right to play favorites. but the fact that they went with Clinton over him shows how far gone they are as a party. they refused a lay up victory with Sanders for a complete shut out with Clinton, all because they are not that different from the GOP. and it shows, and keeps showing.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbsnew...-s-politician/

That the registered dems decided not to vote for him is not representative of the fact that he is indeed the most popular political figure in the unites states especiallt among millenials who shockingly decided to stay home instead of vote for hillary.

Fun fact! All poling sajd he was going to lose michigan. He won that state handidly (millenials again) over clinton who then proceeded to lose it in the general.
    LMAO. Using favorability polling after the election is shite. Considering that:

a) People were more optimistic of him after Trump won.

and

b) With Clinton gone he really has no adversary.

I should correct my statement though. He won some states, but mostly caucuses thst reward candidates with cult like supporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    LMAO. Using favorability polling after the election is shite. Considering that:

a) People were more optimistic of him after Trump won.

and

b) With Clinton gone he really has no adversary.

I should correct my statement though. He won some states, but mostly caucuses thst reward candidates with cult like supporters.
    Hardly. Polls did exist that showed he would have defeated Trump and in fact had a better shot at defeating Trump PRIOR to the nomination. The DNC simple ignored it. His popularity among millennials (the largest voting block) was much greater than Clintons or Trumps prior to the general in fact that's what won him Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I continue to be amazed at this whole story. They cheat this guy, and he never really attacks them for it. Then, Sanders runs around with Curse McPottymouth, as the clear rocks star of the left, while not actually being a member of his party. How do you, with a straight face, trot out Sanders as a supporter of your party, when he isn't even actually in it?

Democrats, what do you think about the fact that the biggest star of the left, isn't actually in your party, and whose supporters are suing your party? Do you worry that a third party situation will emerge, now that the DNC no longer has a viable platform?
    To be honest I think there are a few Democrats that are unhappy with the direction of the party, it's not as progressive as they were hoping it would be. The party isn't even very "left" leaning. I think Sanders represents a political ideology that some Democrats want the party move towards.

I think Bernie is working with the Democrats because of all the parties out there they are the most likely to embrace his political ideas. While there seems to be a rift between what I like to think of as establishment Democrats and the more progressive Bernie supporters who are Democrats I don’t see it causing a third party to form.

However depending on how the DNC moves forward, it may decide how 2018 and 2020 goes. If they move towards a more progressive platform that embraces the middle class and helping them they may gain some momentum, or if they continue with business as normal you’ll alienate people and have bad turnout again. Trump had a very populist message: Good Healthcare, Good Jobs, and Security here at home. It played very well...and the Democrats need to offer something that appeals to the middle class and the people who voted for Trump.

Politics is really in a weird space right now…
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    To be honest I think there are a few Democrats that are unhappy with the direction of the party, it's not as progressive as they were hoping it would be. The party isn't even very "left" leaning. I think Sanders represents a political ideology that some Democrats want the party move towards.

I think Bernie is working with the Democrats because of all the parties out there they are the most likely to embrace his political ideas. While there seems to be a rift between what I like to think of as establishment Democrats and the more progressive Bernie supporters who are Democrats I don’t see it causing a third party to form.

However depending on how the DNC moves forward, it may decide how 2018 and 2020 goes. If they move towards a more progressive platform that embraces the middle class and helping them they may gain some momentum, or if they continue with business as normal you’ll alienate people and have bad turnout again. Trump had a very populist message: Good Healthcare, Good Jobs, and Security here at home. It played very well...and the Democrats need to offer something that appeals to the middle class and the people who voted for Trump.

Politics is really in a weird space right now…
    Great points. I agree that the voters of the left have moved further left than the DNC. I would argue the shift is MASSIVE, compared to the beliefs held by the Democrat voters in the union household I grew up in (1980's).

However, I don't really think the issue is the DNC hasn't moved with them. The issue is the DNC wants to win. To put in plainly, there is no viable majority to be had on election day, if the views are that far left. Not yet. (As a Conservative, hopefully never) =p

Here is the big problem though.

Many of the hot topic views of the US left, the ones that have people literally marching in the streets, are not presented with any policy changes. In order for activism to accomplish anything, you need a stated problem, and a stated solution. "Mean people suck" is not a policy. Trump sucks is not a policy. You can't legislate that. Voters want legislators to, well, legislate. They want to know what you think needs fixing, and how you intend to fix it. A steady hand on the rudder is not enough, as evidenced by Hillary's campaign. Voters want to know where you are going to lead us, and straight is not enough of an answer.