Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10/10 would resub

Too bad we will get some bullshit instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I liked the top comment on reddit: "The day you were born, the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name "Nope."". True story.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Login screen is leaked aswell!!
    http://i.imgur.com/t72MgQn.jpg
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    Aug 2 2015 ;/

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    " Old zones completely changed"

Nope. As much as I would like this, they learned from cataclysm this isn't worth the time investment and people would be upset about losing the old version. This single line item makes this "FAKE NEWS"
    That's not true with level scaling now. Cataclysm would have had the single most expansion content of all time and then some if all of its content had be scalable to max level and rewarding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    The Lich King is an entity, half of which is Ner'Zhul, its return isn't dictated by Arthas's presence or lack thereof. Technically, he's already returned, he's present in plenty of places in Legion.
    Didn't Arthas kill off the remaining fragments of Ner'Zhul, once and for all, before we killed him?
    Also it would be confusing if Return of the Lich King = somebody other than Bolvar, since he's being developed this expansion.

Deleted
    Lvl 100
    patch 7.0.1
    Uploaded Aug 2 2015
    Eye of Azshara (lol)

just look at it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Just saw this on reddit. I don't know if this is true or not, but it looks interesting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...o6&sh=777e3868

Edited to make it more readable
    This is as fake as can be. It makes no sense in the current narrative and the current story is far from done. This would also mean a repeat of past mistakes, that Blizzard have said they will never do again.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Who ever create this must be high as fuck

Deleted
    But i remember WoD leak and everyone was like, Its bullsh*t. never gonna happen.

Semms like someone on reddit has wayy too much time on their hands for tgem to come up with and write down something like this.

It does sound interesting. But i don't think it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    But i remember WoD leak and everyone was like, Its bullsh*t. never gonna happen.
    Remember Mists of Pandaria and how people said there was NO FUCKING WAY this is where WoW is going? I mean; The Lich King thing is obviously fake, but I'll not be surprised if they do something that sounds stupid once more.

Like World of Warcraft: Murlocs & Kobolds

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    Also with Demon Hunters, there were tons of posts saying 'absolutely will not happen, ever' and the like. Especially funny in the days leading up to the reveal.

Not saying this is remotely legitimate. Some of the ideas behind it maybe, e.g. a bit of Lich King focus as they've been giving presence to Bolvar in Legion so I could see him getting some decent 'screen time' in the next expansion. But most of this is very likely garbage.

Though truth be told a necromancer that doesn't have hordes of minions isn't a necromancer, period. But could you imagine frame rates in a AV with 15 necromancers each with 15+ minions?

Or 3s with 2-3 Necromancers and the amount of minions just denies you of any cleave comp.

lol, that pic again. I remember folks going livid over that damn thing.

Believeable up until

- Order halls carry over, portals are in Dalaran
    - Artifact weapons carry over, every spec gets a questline for a new artifact skin
    - Dalaran capital again, will move with us

They've already said multiple times the two former won't happen and the 3rd is just retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Believeable up until

- Order halls carry over, portals are in Dalaran
    - Artifact weapons carry over, every spec gets a questline for a new artifact skin
    - Dalaran capital again, will move with us

They've already said multiple times the two former won't happen and the 3rd is just retarded.
    While some of the rumors are questionable, Blizzard has gone back on things they said they would do before.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the artifact weapons staying as long as they make the systems better, character and account-wide-wise.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Half of this doesn't even make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Justank View Post
    Also with Demon Hunters, there were tons of posts saying 'absolutely will not happen, ever' and the like. Especially funny in the days leading up to the reveal.

Not saying this is remotely legitimate. Some of the ideas behind it maybe, e.g. a bit of Lich King focus as they've been giving presence to Bolvar in Legion so I could see him getting some decent 'screen time' in the next expansion. But most of this is very likely garbage.
    To properly determine whether a leak is true or not, you need to analyze the thought-paths a fake leaker would follow while forging sufficiently detailed descriptions of future expansion.

A fake leak is nearly always a compilation of various community-driven ideas reappearing frequently on various forums, combined with leaker's personal vision of what he would want to see in next expansion. They proportions of those two may vary. Nevertheless, a single person's capability of inventing fantasy stuff from scratch is limited, fact that doesn't apply to Blizzard's entire team. A single person might have a few original ideas, but they never encompass all crucial elements of expansion, so they always need to fill the gaps with community's ideas.

The moment I saw WoD leak I wrote underneath that I give the post a very high probability of being legit, for the reasons above. The post included none of community's ideas. It talked about time travel. It talked about Grom Hellscream being the final boss. In the previous months, nobody on any forum proposed anything similar. The post was truly original. The name itself, Warlords of Draenor, was also something completely new, yet it fit the Blizzard naming pattern. These 3 small things together are harder to forge than 10-page description of expansion's new zones. Idea of expansion so bizzarre, yet so coherent, is something you won't find in fake leaks.

Now, let's analyze the leak we got here. Necromancer will soon enter Diablo. Ogre is proposed as Horde race since years. Scourge, Naga, and Old Gods are all already here. So far no expansion has been based on old enemies alone. The names of zones OP presented are nearly all already present in game. The other are word-plays from Naga, Old God, and Odyn languages.

The grave is Stormwind is exactly that - community myth, with most signs actually suggesting its not Arthas grave. Another pillar of creation is not only unoriginal, but also illogical in connection to current lore. Concept of Sargeras using pillar to "ressurect demons" (whatever that means) is just false in relation to Chronicle lore.

In other words, as fake as it gets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man i hope it/s not true, but seeing as legion is fanservice expac, with alot of things be 2.0 version of old good stuff ( Illidan, Nighthold is more or less sunwell 2.0 etc...)