Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    When Ion said that we'd get some filler chapters, I thought they'd actually be chapters, made up of a few grindy quests, and not disconnected, completely irrelevant quests one after the next for weeks on end. I don't care for a couple filler quests within each of the chapters, I would be more than fine with fillter-story-filler-story-etc., but this filler-filler-filler-filler nonsense is getting on my nerves.

"Glorious continuation of the Order Hall campaign" my ass. When did we get the last actual relevant weekly chapter? 3-4 weeks ago? Does anyone at Blizzard actually think this is okay?
    The point is just: The later suramar chapters showed perfectly what they are capable of. Of course the single quests were the same type of quests we get in the Legionfall campaign, but they were coherent little stories that gave life to Suramar. So this is what I expected from the Legionfall campaign.

I am just wondering how much effort it would have been to create 4-5 quests every week. They don't have to be sophisticated rememberable quests with cut scenes, just a small patch of quests and each week you would get some larger AP or nethershard reward - same as in Suramar. At least it would have felt like making some progress with the campaign and the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Glad to see that you decided to use your time more productively by creating another mindless, useless post on this forum instead of doing those innovative quests.
    Well, when the quest popped at 9 am here I only had 2 WQs left, which I sadly decided to do before taking the quest (since my travel trajectory was better that way). I'm probably not the only one who experienced this.. I will never understand this awsome fanboi argument which goes along the lines of "welp! you got time to complain instead of doing the thing you are complaining about, that's my argument for what ever. Take that!"

Btw: What's with the 10 quests, for me the quest reads 12.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-05-02 at 12:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Blizz say that the campaign was a partially a filler because they had to add more content in the first weeks of the campaign after late testing comments. Since that content was moved early in the campaign, they did not have time to develop "exciting" content for the rest of the campaign, which explains why it feels like filler content.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Where's a critical bug with the quest, I've done every WQ in the zone and I'm still 4 WQ short - this quest is impossible to finish, I expect some heads to roll over this.
    Wait until tomorrow, then?

What, no more 80 dungeons to complete because Illidan's soul for some reason got in the hands of dungeon bosses?

Darn it.

Deleted
    If I worked at Blizz I would have made it 10 follower missions at 1 day duration each

Every cloud I guess, at least you can get them done quickly - if you want.

Holy shit, people love to complain about anything these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

That would be fine if it was the VERY FIRST quest we get once we set foot on Broken shore, but getting this quest now is basically telling us they don't give a fuck, which is understandable, they're not stupid, once they realized broken shore is bland and boring but they had no time to rework it they just went with it with as little effort as possible.

We know what blizzard is capable of, we know this is far bellow their the bar they set.
    Hopefully this is just filler crap for a week and the ending of that chain is worth it, but I wont hyperventilate in a pair of panties while waiting for that.

I'm sure more and more people that are getting depressed need an outlet to express it and thus need something to complain anything... On the front page it clearly states the reasoning for why the campaign is how it is. You could like quit and not support them because of their lack to spread the resources by giving us a new raid, class mounts and such when it is released from the time gate aka showing you mean business... But maybe that's too easy to let go of the crutch WoW gives.

Next week:
    "You, the epic player and the leader of your class, is our one and only chance to defeat sargeras threat. Therefore, please just go and kill 10 irrelevant demons while on the Broken shore."

A week after that:
    "You, the epic player and the leader of your class, is our one and only chance to defeat sargeras threat. Therefore, please go and kill 10 more irrelevant demons, but now at the entrance of the Tomb of Sargeras, if you please."

A week after that:
    "You, the epic player and the leader of your class, is our one and only chance to defeat Sargeras threat. Therefore, please go and get a Paraagon bag from any of Legion factions"

A week after that:
    "You, the epic player and the leader of your class, is our one and only chance to defeat Sargeras threat. Therefore, please go and complete a Blingtron 6000's quest".

My god. I am so glad that a multibillion dollar company finally stopped slacking and instead started giving proper content for the best game they ever produced.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    I'm sure more and more people that are getting depressed need an outlet to express it and thus need something to complain anything... On the front page it clearly states the reasoning for why the campaign is how it is. You could like quit and not support them because of their lack to spread the resources by giving us a new raid, class mounts and such when it is released from the time gate aka showing you mean business... But maybe that's too easy to let go of the crutch WoW gives.
    Poor reasoning.

Especially when a lot of people have quit. It seems the more quit, the worse a job they do and the more the devs ignore problems.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

My god, the people complaining in this thread need to go find a new game and step outside

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    The point is just: The later suramar chapters showed perfectly what they are capable of. Of course the single quests were the same type of quests we get in the Legionfall campaign, but they were coherent little stories that gave life to Suramar. So this is what I expected from the Legionfall campaign.

I am just wondering how much effort it would have been to create 4-5 quests every week. They don't have to be sophisticated rememberable quests with cut scenes, just a small patch of quests and each week you would get some larger AP or nethershard reward - same as in Suramar. At least it would have felt like making some progress with the campaign and the character.
    That's what I'd hope for as well, reality does not come even close though.

Does anybody know if any of the remaining chapters has any story driven or at least mildly relevant content in the form of questing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    My god, the people complaining in this thread need to go find a new game and step outside
    Sorry, too busy farming Marks of the Sentinax, Nethershards and WQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    That's what I'd hope for as well, reality does not come even close though.

Does anybody know if any of the remaining chapters has any story driven or at least mildly relevant content in the form of questing?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, too busy farming Marks of the Sentinax, Nethershards and WQs.
    I think there are three more with story content. Not the next one but the one after does, and the last two (one of which is your mount quest)

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Not to spoiler too much, but next weeks quest is to kill 100 demons.
    What if, and I mean a BIG what if, you couldn't tag in groups or raids, wouldn't share faction tag AND they made broken shore it's own instance, so you couldn't server hop at all. And made it a PVP zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    If I worked at Blizz I would have made it 10 follower missions at 1 day duration each

Every cloud I guess, at least you can get them done quickly - if you want.
    Probably the step next week. I don't see any similarities to the Suramar quest chain.

/sarcasmoff

Deleted
    BTW, do you know if this "Chain" actually depends on completing the steps beforehand? I have not handed in the Sentinax stuff yet (waiting for higher AK), but am wondering if I can still already accept the new quest.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    What if, and I mean a BIG what if, you couldn't tag in groups or raids, wouldn't share faction tag AND they made broken shore it's own instance, so you couldn't server hop at all. And made it a PVP zone.
    It'd still have more effort put into it than the rest of this patch.

Deleted
    People forgetting that they play an mmorpg, not dark souls or skyrim whatever.
    Everybody wishes back vanilla; what have you done most of your time online back then? Oh farming, well okay.

I think Legion is quite an good expansion, but seeing all the people whining about it gets me triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Vertigo View Post
    People forgetting that they play an mmorpg, not dark souls or skyrim whatever.
    Everybody wishes back vanilla; what have you done most of your time online back then? Oh farming, well okay.

I think Legion is quite an good expansion, but seeing all the people whining about it gets me triggered.
    Well this is a notable step down from other similar campaigns. Garrison campaign, Tanaan, Suramar. All had weekly quests with STORY to them. These are weekly events with... well nothing.