Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    exactly i remember being a 13 year old boy, i would of fucking loved this, i was horny as fuck 24/7, and electronic gifts, picked up in a muscle car?

shit she could face 1 year in jail and i'd be like don't worry i'll wait for you!

sorry MMO-C im sure you disagree, and maybe he wasn't ready for this, but i knew 13 year olds at school including myself who would of loved every fucking minute.
    As long as you think the same of a male teacher banging his 13yo female students, I cant exactly criticize you on that part,

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    exactly i remember being a 13 year old boy, i would of fucking loved this, i was horny as fuck 24/7, and electronic gifts, picked up in a muscle car?

shit she could face 1 year in jail and i'd be like don't worry i'll wait for you!

sorry MMO-C im sure you disagree, and maybe he wasn't ready for this, but i knew 13 year olds at school including myself who would of loved every fucking minute.
    He wasn't ready for it. It's one of those too good to Be true situations.

I hope it's atleast 5 years. Predators belong behind bars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

So where's the saucy selfies?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    As long as you think the same of a male teacher banging his 13yo female students, I cant exactly criticize you on that part,
    Male outrage-like typing detected.

Quote Originally Posted by Kfresh View Post
    If this was a female student and a male teacher that sentence would be far longer.
    We don't actually know how long she'll get jailed for, just that the minimum sentence for the crime - just as if it were a male teacher and a female student - is one year.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Saucy Selfies"

I'm coining it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Male outrage-like typing detected.
    ....huh?

10ch

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    i don't know what it's like to be a 13 year old girl sorry, i just know how i would of been in that situation, and i would of thrived, not everyone is the same, since he did see her as the mother figure he was a victim of that, but it doesn't stop me being jealous lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see a problem with this. I'm not sure I can quite put my finger on where the damage is being done. Perhaps by the society that condemns them.

Not bad looking.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruh View Post
    he doesnt say the boy is the purp, just that he was lucky i guess
    Except that statutory rape is a crime and for good reason. There are 2 parties involved in this crime. If the boy is not the victim, then by default he is the perp, unless you're going to argue that no crime was committed or that this is a "victimless crime". But if you're going to argue that, then the same should be true when it's a male teacher with a 13yo girl.

Also, some of you need to go dig out a yearbook and look at what a 13yo child looks like. There is no mistaking them for adults, they clearly look like children. 43-year-old adults are not sexually attracted to children without something being very wrong in their heads.
    Last edited by vondevon; 2017-05-02 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    We need to ask the real questions.

Do you have the yoga photos?
    all i came here for tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfresh View Post
    "Albini is facing at least a year in jail after pleading guilty to sexual interference."

If this was a female student and a male teacher that sentence would be far longer. Not the first case of this I've seen either.

*Just to be clear, both male and female perpetrators should be sentenced harshly imo.
    '
    You have definitive proof of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    A 13 year old enjoying it doesn't mean it's acceptable. They aren't mature enough to fully grasp what's really happening to them, which is evident when the child said he saw the teacher as a mother figure. Imagine if he got the teacher pregnant? A child that young isn't equipped mentally or physically to handle such a thing.

She's a predator. He's a victim.
    we had sex ed classes, we knew at 12 if we didn't use a condom yeh you could get pregnant, is he from a part of the world where you can't learn or something.

I'm confused by these 40 something women who are conventionally attractive seducing 14 year olds.

I think it has a lot to do with the weird puppy love and adoration they crave and get from kids of that age who literally know no better.

- - - Updated - - -

we had sex ed classes, we knew at 12 if we didn't use a condom yeh you could get pregnant, is he from a part of the world where you can't learn or something.
    So you also think a 43 year old male teacher sleeping with a 13 year old girl is a-ok? Or a 43 year old male teacher with a 13 year old boy?

10+ Year Old Account

It said that he considered her a mother figure. So you'd want to to do that with a teacher you consider to be a mother figure? That's not normal..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    I can't comprehend the logic of it. Tinder is a thing. Anyone can get laid - you don't need to bribe a sweaty teenage kid. Why put your career and future on the line?
    You can get 13-year olds on Tinder nowadays?

Technology...

Religious school. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have those classes at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't know what it's like to be a 13 year old girl sorry, i just know how i would of been in that situation, and i would of thrived, not everyone is the same, since he did see her as the mother figure he was a victim of that, but it doesn't stop me being jealous lol.
    Which is exactly why laws are not based on anecdotal stuff. Better leave it to the experts.