View Poll Results: Should Mythic+ be removed?

Voters
516. This poll is closed
  • Yes

124 24.03%
  • No

392 75.97%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Mind telling us what makes hard dungeons so different from hard raids?

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know that, I'm sorry for you. I hate pet battles and they should have nothing to do with anything besides more pets and/or silly cosmetic things.
    Hard dungeons are Different from hard raids due to this:

1. Dungeons require 5 people, Raids require many.

2. Dungeons are for the people who have little to no time to play, and yet still get to the ilvl of Normal/Heroic raiders. Meanwhile, mythic raiding is a race.

3. Dungeons get harder as time progresses, and when you get higher keys. Meanwhile, mythic is hard to be hard....

Problem with mythic+ is it's still speedrun faceroll. I miss TBC heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Hard dungeons are Different from hard raids due to this:

1. Dungeons require 5 people, Raids require many.

2. Dungeons are for the people who have little to no time to play, and yet still get to the ilvl of Normal/Heroic raiders. Meanwhile, mythic raiding is a race.

3. Dungeons get harder as time progresses, and when you get higher keys. Meanwhile, mythic is hard to be hard....
    He said hard dungeons, they wouldn't be hard dungeons if they weren't hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Exactly. Mythic+ has become a joke

Those are the rewards, that doesn't make them rewarding. Rewarding means that all that is rewarding to you when you account for all the problems they cause while you complete them.

I've never slammed my face harder on a desk, than I have just now.

The fuck do you mean "Those rewards that benefit you COMPLETELY aren't Rewarding"?!

I don't get what you're saying, here.

Do you think that mythic+s are obsolete?

Do you think them too damn rewarding, as to where it makes other people feel less special?

Cause, you keep on turning angles of opinion here, and the line just get blurry...

It's both because Mythic+ is an archaic tool when it comes to making content refreshing or re-playable
    Looking at your other started threads you are such an obvious troll account. Either that or you are fucking retarded.

I have an idea....

Just...just hear me out.

You could just use common sense and...SKIP IT?! :O Now there's something amazing you can do in an MMO....
    To be fair, why skip out on loot and a chunk of AP at the start of the reset? That's the 'forced' nature of it. It's too good to skip out on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Someone needs to get away from the +6s, and start coming to the big +10 badasses....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    To be fair, why skip out on loot and a chunk of AP at the start of the reset? That's the 'forced' nature of it. It's too good to skip out on.
    While that is true.

It still makes the Mythic+ thing seem rewarding af....

Idk why OP thinks otherwise...

It is someone's choice to do a Mythic+ . If you feel you don't like it anymore, just don't do it. Why should it be removed? There are still a lot of people who like the challenge of a high level mythic+ and there are players who find it like a good way to gear up.

Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    Looking at your other started threads you are such an obvious troll account. Either that or you are fucking retarded.
    Wow that didn't take long.

I'm sorry if you feel offended by my threads but they're very real and calling me a retard won't change the fact that I changed a lot of hearts and minds with them.

- - - Updated - - -

I've never slammed my face harder on a desk, than I have just now.

The fuck do you mean "Those rewards that benefit you COMPLETELY aren't Rewarding"?!

I don't get what you're saying, here.

Do you think that mythic+s are obsolete?

Do you think them too damn rewarding, as to where it makes other people feel less special?

Cause, you keep on turning angles of opinion here, and the line just get blurry...
    Stealing a bank loaded with money is very rewarding indeed. Until you go to jail..

Deleted
    as if anyone of you would chainfarm mythic+ ........

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    How is it a chore? It is only a chore if you make it a chore.

You say it should be removed but you don't say anything as to what is wrong with it.
    It's a forced grind in order to keep your artifact up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I..I'm not alone.. honestly!

I'm with the OP.
    Our voice is heard.

as long as it rewards loot equal to the highest current heroic raid loot it will be a good system. only that, removal of AP and legendary drop chance nerf can make it obsolete.

Someone needs to get away from the +6s, and start coming to the big +10 badasses....

- - - Updated - - -

While that is true.

It still makes the Mythic+ thing seem rewarding af....

Idk why OP thinks otherwise...
    It's boring, hence not rewarding. You could give me all the legendaries at the end of the run, if it was boring it wouldn't be rewarding to me

People get fed up with m+ when they always get shit loot while the people around them drop 915+ left and right. I am one of them. My best item was from nethershards with 920 and most m+ items were not high enough or had poor stats. I didn't skip m+ entirely but i mostly do the week max or go with friends/guildies.

Mythic+ was one of the worst things about Legion. Legion in itself is just terrible. Nonsensical grinding of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    I am guessing "I am bored of this" translates more to 'I have run this 1000 times per month, because I feel I *have* to'".

There are many, many players who enjoy the occasional Mythic+ and are in no way shape or form even mildly bored of it. it is doing what was intended, but as usual with things of this ilk., it is the wannabe hardcore minority who moan and demand the most, whilst contributing the least.
    Cattering exclusively to those casual players is very dangerous to the well being of the game as history has proven countless times

I personally love mythic+ they provide people like myself who don't have consistent enough schedules to raid a competitive way to get gear and still feel relevant. You say it's repetitive but when has WOW not been repetitive? You do the same raids every week for month till something new comes out eventually then you do that new raid every week for months

Quote Originally Posted by Flavor View Post
    I personally love mythic+ they provide people like myself who don't have consistent enough schedules to raid a competitive way to get gear and still feel relevant. You say it's repetitive but when has WOW not been repetitive? You do the same raids every week for month till something new comes out eventually then you do that new raid every week for months
    Mythic+ was brought to life to change that. Why keep a tool around that failed at its job?

Let's create something new instead of wasting resources in a broken tool.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Mythics+ are the best content added to WoW in years. For someone who's been an MMO raider primarily for over 15 years, Legion is the first time when there is content that I enjoy even more than the raids and that's mythics+. I hope they continue and improve on this idea in the future expansions.