Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Because the time you have to Invest In Legion Is obsurd, If people haven't noticed that already.

Artifact Power Grinding, Gear Grinding (Which is made obsolete by outdoor mobs scaling to ilevel so you never become stronger then them), Legendary drops RNG to even be considered for high end raiding, PvP gear disparity and power difference Is largest since any expansion unless you count Vanilla..

There's alot of Issues here, and funnily enough they were solved In previous expansions but are not Implemented here -on purpose- to make you sub for longer, Legion Is nothing but a time waster with It's mechanics and systems and this point and you shouldn't be playing WoW until the next expansion depending on what It offers.

It's like, If you haven't been grinding and grinding and grinding and grinding since LAUNCH, which was 8 months ago.. or was It 9? You'll be behind on every front, and even then, a guy who had better RNG had more legendaries, had more warforged than you and Is better off than you because luck of the roll.
    Why are you not banned yet? Your monthly treads about being banned from a game and all your moaning and whining.. fuck me. Id perma ban you in a second if I could.

that being said, stop making up shit.
    I play 9/10 hours a week (raid twice a week for 3 hours each + another 3 hours over the weekend) and I am 911 Ilvl, 47 traits in weapons, I'm flying and got everything I need.
    I do my +10 every week, do my emissaries every 3 days (Monday/Thursday/Saturday) and am 5/10 mythic in NH at the moment.

Stop making up shit excuses for you just sucking at the game (and life if I have to look at your posts).

The "need" to do stuff is made up by this shit community not by blizzard.
    You don't NEED 52 traits to do the current content. You might when ToS hits but by then we have AK 48 which means you can get a weapon from 0 to 52 in like 50 WQ's.

Stop making up shit., fuck sake.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Why are you not banned yet? Your monthly treads about being banned from a game and all your moaning and whining.. fuck me. Id perma ban you in a second if I could.

that being said, stop making up shit.
    I play 9/10 hours a week (raid twice a week for 3 hours each + another 3 hours over the weekend) and I am 911 Ilvl, 47 traits in weapons, I'm flying and got everything I need.
    I do my +10 every week, do my emissaries every 3 days (Monday/Thursday/Saturday) and am 5/10 mythic in NH at the moment.

Stop making up shit excuses for you just sucking at the game (and life if I have to look at your posts).

The "need" to do stuff is made up by this shit community not by blizzard.
    You don't NEED 52 traits to do the current content. You might when ToS hits but by then we have AK 48 which means you can get a weapon from 0 to 52 in like 50 WQ's.

Stop making up shit., fuck sake.
    Yeah I pretty much agree with this, and I'm much like you. My artifact weapon is only 47 (0 in offspecs) but it took no active farming to reach it and I have all my main throughput traits, and I'm only ~908 equipped. I do most of my emissaries+legionfall supplies daily but that takes about 20 mins per day, and I do one 10, 11, or 12 M+ a week. I do a few random BGs a week for fun. My guild raids twice a week and we hit 8/10M last night.

I'm not even trying to "stay afloat", in fact I only play the game when I really want to and it still feels fun to me. Some people are basically masochists and bleed this game dry because they have zero self control and a bizarre sense of feeling "behind" when they're not even hardcore raiding... it's like masturbating 12 times every day and then getting angry at your doctor because your dick hurts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    Yeah I pretty much agree with this, and I'm much like you. My artifact weapon is only 47 (0 in offspecs) but it took no active farming to reach it and I have all my main throughput traits, and I'm only ~908 equipped. I do most of my emissaries+legionfall supplies daily but that takes about 20 mins per day, and I do one 10, 11, or 12 M+ a week. I do a few random BGs a week for fun. My guild raids twice a week and we hit 8/10M last night.

I'm not even trying to "stay afloat", in fact I only play the game when I really want to and it still feels fun to me. Some people are basically masochists and bleed this game dry because they have zero self control and a bizarre sense of feeling "behind" when they're not even hardcore raiding... it's like masturbating 12 times every day and then getting angry at your doctor because your dick hurts.
    Exactly.
    I do have an off spec that's 41 traits as well but the AP needed for that is so small its like going from 47 to 48 in your main weapon :P.
    But yeah, 10 hours a week MAX, sometimes its less when I sit out for bosses In a raid, I log onto another game within 2 seconds.
    Last week I was on for 2 hours in the whole week as I sat out for first 4 bosses (don't need loot and I am an officer, so did not want to sit a raider over my self) so I played Overwatch instead. In those 2 hours I did my +12 (45min) and did my emissaries twice (6 emissary caches).

I dont blame leaders for inviting high ilvl people and curved only. Gearing system in legion is awful. People are earning gear for doing no content at all, read WQ and nethershard 880+ bs. People dont even bother to spend 30 minutes learning their class as their expect to get carried every time they Q for something. Last time i was doing normal mythics and invited "low" ilvl 850 players. I switched to my tank spec because i didnt want to wait 30 min for tank to Q up. There was a frost mage, 855 ilvl, legendary bracers and guess what. He did 70k dps, which is impossible in that gear... I did 150k minimum with fresh monk at start of xpac. Some people do less on LFR Guldan with 835. People are lazy to learn something about their class, leaders know it and thats why the requirements are so high. Thats my opinion.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree... I got a nice itemlevel atm (888) and can consider myself a good ret paladin, but some runs just require you to be 900+ or even higher and have all the mythic achievements, just to brease through it.

It's the community man..

Regarding the pathfinder; just take your time; you'll get there eventually
    The only win you'll get is being able to fly, which makes leveling and WQ's be easier to complete. That's it!
    You can experience almost all the story/content in LFR and if you want a bigger challenge, yeah... you're gonna have to invest a little bit more time...

Deleted
    Outside of raiding i play about 30 min a day, and not even every day. One of those days spent doing a mythic +10 or higher. I have no issues keeping up and got pathfinder a while ago. It's just about knowing what you need to do and being efficient about it

It's not an expansion catered to the casuals that's for sure.

This is nothing new. It has ALWAYS been this way. It really became a meme though in wrath and onwards.

Stop pretending like this has just started happening in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    People only want high ilvl for groups because IT'S SO EASY TO GET

Literally welfare handouts from M+ and now Dauntless, that's why the floor is raised soooo much.

If 900 was hard to get, people would be asking for 880 instead.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaap View Post
    I'm having similar issues. Was guildless at the start of the expansion, did a few rerolls to find a new class, and now I find myself in a spot where I'm running after the facts. I have a 896 Holy Priest, 886 Holy Paladin and a 881 Frost DK. All of them I've managed to somewhat keep them a bit geared with a pug here and there, and whatever was available in M+ and WQ's.

For a while now I feel I'm in an ilvl gap that I just can't seem to break through. Decent guilds don't take me because I lack a little bit of ilvl but mostly experience, and pugs became impossible since nowadays on EU servers even EN HC requires ilvl 900+ "because we're lego farming". Seriously 9 out of 10 pugs in group finder have insane requirements. It's impossible to get into normal NH groups. Yeah yeah, somebody will drop the "create your own group" argument, it's bollocks.
    This is nonsense. It might be true for 1 or 2 raid leads(usually bad leaders who want themselves to get carried), but I can easily manage to get in both EN HC and NH normal easily... the only time it might get a bit hard to get in, is a NH HC group

It's become rough. I have 913 Itemlevel and even for me getting into a 8+ and above is a nightmare, people want 915+ for 8+ and above.
    I'm a mythic raider, 8/10M and getting 915 is pretty hard without mad lucky Titan and warforge procs. So yea at the moment it's kind of insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    I quit raiding after I cleared HC EN. I used to be invited to every group at the start of Legion because I had 2 legendaries and got lucky with 850 procs.

Now I'm 895, I don't actually bother with Mythic+ or raiding anymore, but every group indeed requires 900+ ilvl for the reason to carry the leader.

If you want to access this content, just make your own groups. Set your own requirements.

If anything is hard to keep up with for me, it's maintaining all three specs with decent gear. If you farm Mythic+ all the time, it's not an issue really.
    Lol to carry the leader? I set my group to 900 because my main is 912 and I expect the run to go relatively quickly.

Deleted
    I have the same issue to a degree. I just joined a mythic guild who take socials. That way you can always get groups for anything as the mythic guys still run dungeons, normal raids, hc raids etc as they farm the AP. Yes you cannot compete with them on heals, dps, tanking etc but they don't seem to mind because inevitably they will end up gearing an alt and then you can help them. Swings and roundabouts.

Eventually you and up becoming friends with these peole (if you're a nice person) and they invite you to high level stuff just to help you out. It's a win win.

In a proper guild, everyone helps everyone. It means even socials like me are always involved and keep up to a certain extent, maybe only with content if not gear and AP.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Exactly.
    I do have an off spec that's 41 traits as well but the AP needed for that is so small its like going from 47 to 48 in your main weapon :P.
    But yeah, 10 hours a week MAX, sometimes its less when I sit out for bosses In a raid, I log onto another game within 2 seconds.
    Last week I was on for 2 hours in the whole week as I sat out for first 4 bosses (don't need loot and I am an officer, so did not want to sit a raider over my self) so I played Overwatch instead. In those 2 hours I did my +12 (45min) and did my emissaries twice (6 emissary caches).
    I mean, I'm like 60M AP off 50 and I wouldn't say I'm grinding, I do like 4 M dungeons a week and my emmisaries and thats basicly it. Some broken Shore WQ's aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    play a tank or a healer, I promise you'll get groups (that or find a guild/group to play with regularly)

the real issue here is just that (as always) DPS are a dime a dozen; why take a 895 guy when you can take one who's 905?
    This, pretty much. You have a ton of 900+ DD queuing, no shortage of that whatsoever, so it's not really as if that's a requirement, you simply get those by default.

I do agree with alts it's a bit silly. I can outperform most people with lesser gear for m+ but htey always have insane requirements. Having keystonemaster /tank or healer role really saved me (though I did get 890 in 2 days). Feel like leveling a rogue, but no interest in finding groups as a dps.

All the 900+ peeps you meet at +4 have reallly reallllly bad dps for their ilv.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    I do agree with alts it's a bit silly. I can outperform most people with lesser gear for m+ but htey always have insane requirements. Having keystonemaster /tank or healer role really saved me (though I did get 890 in 2 days). Feel like leveling a rogue, but no interest in finding groups as a dps.

All the 900+ peeps you meet at +4 have reallly reallllly bad dps for their ilv.
    So do all the 880 to 900 range peeps that I don't know and are random.
    Ilvl is the only thing I have to go on and I will use to to form my group.
    There is NO reason at all for me to pick an 880 random guy over a 910 random guy. No reason in the goddamn universe.

Actually you can use warcraft logs to go on. And is a almost bullet proof measure for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cry me a river i bought Legion : CE then got a new girlfriend and a job at the same time, add that to managing 3 kids and playing other games and family time i aint even stepped foot in Legion yet lol nor have i created my DH yet, most i've got is a mage who is 101 due to me clearing up quests before Legion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    I don't have a ton of time to play, an hour or two per day, and for the first time ever in this game, I just feel like it's impossible to keep up.
    I'm not even close to hitting the required rep, still need a ton of stuff for Pathfinder 1, but that's not even the worst part.
    The worst part is people's super exclusionary mindset that you suddenly need 900+ to complete a +4. Just a few months ago we ran +4 with 850. And go figure the raiding scene... "Link curve" and please over-gear the content you're trying to do by 20 ilvl. It's like... what?
    My ret paladin, and only character, is sitting at 895 and does perfectly respectable damage, but I can literally spend half an hour in the queue before getting into a dungeon group higher than a +2, an hour or two for a raid that likely falls apart after the first two wipes. So what is there to do? Grind WQ's until I get 910 drops in all slots while everyone else progress to 925 via high dungeons and raids and then face the same problem? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah, it's an mmo and it requires an investment of time, etc., and I'm certainly not looking for pity, but I'm wondering if I'm the only person feeling this.
    In previus expansion i played Rated Bgs and Rated Arena (Just like HC raids) it requed playing at least 30mins evry week (for getting Conquest PVP points cap)

It was fun, but then i reliased that real life is more important than playing Rated PVP and Raids (plus i got alot Arena achivs so i was feeling like im done with Arena), so now im playing stuff that doesnt req having good gear like Quests,Archeology,Low level pvp, Random BGs, Low level Bgs.

So now i can easily take 1-2-6 month breaks from WOW without caring that migth gear will be outdated when i came back.

Max level Random BGS req being "keep up" cas Artifact traits still matter alot in them, and person with 50 artifact traits have huge advantage vs person who plays alt with 26 artifact traits.

But 101-109level Bgs dont, same goes for Questing and Archeology even if you gear is outdated you still can do quests for fun without caring about having best possible or up-to-date gear.

I dont regret playing Arena in prev expansions rated 3vs3 was pretty fun, but im tired playing logging evry 1-2weeks and there is other fun stuff in WOW that dont req having up-to-date gear like Questing and low level Bgs.
    Last edited by Luckx; 2017-05-04 at 02:28 PM.