Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

What do you want from Blizzard most on WoW?

I am just curious..

I personally wish that their were more fun titles...

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Constant rotating World Events. My favourite things about RIFT and GW2 was the ability to just jump into random large scale fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Constant rotating World Events. My favourite things about RIFT and GW2 was the ability to just jump into random large scale fights.
    Very True.

anything that wasn't in 7.2 is a good start.

look at thunder isle compare to broken shores....

look at timeless isle compare to broken shores.....

quality went down massively, broken shores is so dull and ugly it might as well be a plain canvas with your WQ's lined up and a sentinax farming zone, other than that it feels empty.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a promise, set in stone, that flying is here to stay, and not something you need to wait wait wait wait for and then reearn every expansion..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I just want them to stop baking in so many transparently arbitrary single-expansion progression systems with unnecessary grinding of Arbitrary Single-Expansion Magic Fun Points™.

I'd also like them to, in a general sense, stop fucking with classes. I play a warlock. I like playing a warlock. I get used to play a warlock. Then my class gets completely gutted and rebuilt from the ground up with new new resource mechanics and playstyle. That's not a tweak. That's not a new spell. That's a different class to what I signed up for. How many times have they done that now? At least 3 or 4.

I've never personally felt they've topped the Wrath-era model of level, pay a non-cheap but fair amount for flight at max level, best gear in the raids, earn catch-up with points/badges that can be self-paced.

TLDR I want new raids, new dungeons, 10 new levels with great story content, a new continent, and nothing that flimsily justifies its existence to the detriment of the basic gameplay paradigm. Not an Artifact. Not a Garrison. Not a shipyard. Maybe a legendary cloak. That's it.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The return of 10m mythic.

I want more frequent balance changes, so that there is actually a choice between specs based on enjoyment only, and not performance.

Also, I want them to be much more active to fixing game play problems, such as the BM hunters. Took them 8 months to finally listen and put 2 charges on Dire Beast, which will be a massive upgrade to game play, and they fixed other problems too, which is good. But, it would be awesome if they did that with every spec in the game, and more frequently.

flying on max lvl
    10 man and 25 man
    and no more of this lets have BiS drops from heroic dngs warforged nonsense, 5 ilvls max of base drops

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

look at thunder isle compare to broken shores....

look at timeless isle compare to broken shores.....

quality went down massively, broken shores is so dull and ugly it might as well be a plain canvas with your WQ's lined up and a sentinax farming zone, other than that it feels empty.
    to be fair timeless isles were actually pretty shit... all you had to do all day was farm frogs and then rush to a rare when somone called it out...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

More dungeon content.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    I'd also like them to, in a general sense, stop fucking with classes. I play a warlock. I like playing a warlock. I get used to play a warlock. Then my class gets completely gutted and rebuilt from the ground up with new new resource mechanics and playstyle.
    That is so true. They should STOP changing the playstyles of the specs. Every god damn expansion only healers remain (almost) the same but DPS rotations and skills keep changing.

I also want to be able to dye my armor. AND proper hairstyles/customizations for my character. I don't know which one I want the most but there it is ^^

Edit: OH wait! I found it.
    I want to do mythic raid with 15 (or 10!) people. Nowadays it's hard to gather 20 people who is willing to raid for 2-3 hrs twice a week.
    Or they can bring back the old 10m-25m and remove mythic raiding but I guess that's not likely anymore.
    Last edited by PewPewGG; 2017-05-05 at 07:49 AM.

Yeah me too, kind of bored with the existing ones tbh.

10 man mythic or make it scale between 10-20

-Playable Arrakoa
    -More "formal" transmog like the noblewo/man set. (I got really excited when all the world event clothes turned cosmetic- only to have that excitement die when i read the fine print.)
    -NO MORE TITAN/WARFORGED STUFF! Its a nice surprise to have an item randomly upgrade while you are questing but once you get into raid gear its a mess. The idea behind it is that getting an upgrade like that will be a nice little surprise- but in reality you can quite easily end up having the same gear as someone else and still get left i the dust DPS wise simply because that person had good luck and you have really bad luck with random forge upgrades. And then there is the whole mess of getting warforged versions of gear with a bad stat mix but a good ilvl bump. (Maybe only have is enabled for older gear as a catch-up mechanic?)
    -I want to say "don't ever gut a class for the sake of reinventing "class fantasy" ever again" but honestly some classes may need a re-gutting just to get them back to normal right now. I mean I get that over time some abilities become obsolete as the game changes and its reasonable to expect things to get re-arranged and shaken up a bit to keep it from going too stale- but they went waaayy too far this time.
    - More ranged classes. Especially more physical damage ranged classes. Right now Hunters are the only class like that and now they only have TWO specs that actually qualify.
    - you know that world quest thing you guys came up with? yeah keep doing those.

im a simple man, i want to hit max level, and be able to fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    I am just curious..

I personally wish that their were more fun titles...
    More vehicles? aka. boats/ships/airships/tinker vehicles..

One can dream, no?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    And what is that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I want a promise, set in stone, that flying is here to stay, and not something you need to wait wait wait wait for and then reearn every expansion..
    Rather want a promise set in stone, the flight can be unlocked by achievement once you reach set achievement criteria.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Flying from max level and 10 man raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    to be fair timeless isles were actually pretty shit... all you had to do all day was farm frogs and then rush to a rare when somone called it out...
    That is actually true, wasn't really much to quests either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    10 man mythic or make it scale between 10-20
    Rather have it scale, than a specific number.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Flying from max level and 10 man raiding.
    You already have 10m raiding. Unless you meant mythic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    To keep it short and sweet: I want to be the director. That could solve all my problems. Although I'm pretty sure WoW would go bye-bye and give up it's place to WoW 2.