Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Not really no. I believe the game is over.

7+ Year Old Account
    Soo... monkz if lynched +1... no need for me to vote.

If the game doesnt end, I did get a result last night, however it might be wrong.

I saw dupti kill kryllian

Just putting this out there in case I dont make it through and game doesnt end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monkz: Monkz #428. Dupti #429, Crissi #430

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch and the requirement is met!

The day was short and simple, the town looked for a target and their target surrendered them self. EZ lynch.

Monkz playing Divine Maestro has been lynched!

The Divine Maestro; You are a master of your ways, at night you can make a perfect illusion. If any mafia player is targeted by a harmful or investigation result, it will instead hit the perfect illusion and nothing will ensue. (2 uses)
    Night ends when I get all actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here have an extremely emotional MV/song!

10+ Year Old Account
    The night came to an abrupt ending. No one died. But it still seems it's not quite right. The remaining 4 living members of Shit Creek have come to the town centre once more to discuss.

No one has died!

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Uh well.

Was anyone poisoned?

Also I checked Crissi. I realise that whoever received the result can't directly claim they got the result from me, but there are ways around it. So whoever got the result should just tell us whether they think Crissi is town or scum. I'm personally leaning town, but would like to clear her.

I can't check Celtic, because he is immune and Marack seems to indicate my result might fuck up if I visit him (?), so I think this made the most sense.

My current thoughts are balance wise, I think Celtic is more likely to be scum simply, seems like it would be very difficult for a third party poisoner to win this game. It is possible we have another kind of role, which is why we people need to claim if they've been poisoned.
    Anyway, on the other hand I think it is unlikely Celtic is the poisoner, simply because of the kills. To me they seem like kills a more inexperienced player would make, no offense to Crissi and Marack, I just have a bit of a difficult time understanding why Celtic would not kill one of the doc claims. Mafia has a reason not to touch them since Monkz fake claimed, but a third party scum has no reason whatsoever not to kill one of them. I mean I guess it would make sense if Crissi was the poisoner, but I think that's pretty unlikely, in either case I reckon the check should solve that. It's also possible I simply missed something about Largehorn that could explain the kill on him, or perhaps the poisoner is aligned with mafia somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing as the game continued, I'm also not sure what to think of what Marack brought up yesterday. Should be fairly obvious that the mafia killed Kryllian. I mean I guess he just wanted to share it just in case but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was poisoned so... imma die tonight regardless.

You can't save yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on if my heal is a protect or a poison cleanse. I wish I knew, but considering my heal isn't guaranteed and I targeted myself last night and I fucking failed...

The power of Jebus fails me

I see. That means we only have one lynch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lunch break... I have enough time to tell you guys I got another result last night.

Who Already see that dupti visited Crissi.
    @Crissi @Celtic209 Did you guys visit anyone last night? I will share the result after work and after they answer the question.

- - - Updated - - -

Now i see Crissi protected self... should have refreshed.

Deleted
    Well I reeeeeally trust Crissi.

And no March I can't visit anyone

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest i feel like this is someone who knows what they're doing. Like I was alive and un-poisoned likely because I was digging out that last mafia in Monkz. Now that he's gone, why should I stay untouched as essentially the most towny person left?

I'll think more on this later, but the poisoner is someone who saw me as a useful tool until I'm suddenly not needed anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Well I reeeeeally trust Crissi.
    Alright that confirms Crissi then, which means she is probably telling the truth about being poisoned, which means we only have one lynch.

- - - Updated - - -

But that means it is between Celtic and Marack and I think both claims sound believable.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm going to be honest, I don't know what to do. I was hoping no one got poisoned today because that would've given us two lynches.

So I guess I'll just look at the claims.

Marack claims to be a drunk with 2 passive abilities.
    1) "I may hear something at night (a random night action from anyone) but the results may be wrong"
    2) "I can intoxicate people that visit may, which will skew their results"
    @Marack, can you elaborate on 2)? Does it skew all of their results or just the result on the night they visit you?

Anyway, as for the actual claim I personally think it sounds plausible, but the actual abilities seem a bit weird. I don't think they sound super townie but meh.

Celtic claims to be the ferryman.
    He claims to have one passive ability (immunity), which he will lose as soon as a scum goes up shit creek. I think the claim it self sounds very believable seeing as it is related to an actual game mechanic. The main issue I have is that I can't help but feel it is pretty overpowered in this game, but that's just a gut feeling.

So overall, I don't know. I don't think either of them has played a particularly townie game but seeing as the poisoner is probably third party I don't think that really matters.

Deleted
    Well it's like this:

We have Criss the confirmed town Doctor who has been poisoned. I think that eliminates her.
    We have Dupti who is the Oracle who might help people decide if someone is reeeeally townie. All I can say is that I will not be pushing a vote on Dupti

We have Marack, the town Drunk.
    We have me, the Ferryman.

The only two targets we have from the poisoner is Largehorn & now Crissi.

The thing is something is not adding up:
    Night 1 - Silence - No actions besides mafia
    Night 2 - Silence - No actions besides mafia
    Night 3 - Largehorn is poisoned
    Night 4 - Largehorn dies - But nobody is poisoned this night.
    Night 5 - Crissi is poisoned - Confirmed no Night 4 poison because nobody dies.

So we're missing a poisoning. Dupti's night action against me failed on Night 4 so I had to have been up shit creek without scum. Which points to a poisoner in town, trying but failing to poison someone (who was probably in shit creek). Which leaves Marack as the Poisoner.

7+ Year Old Account
    So in my drunken state last night, I heard celtic visit marack

I am not the poisoner. I cannot visit people. I have the 2 passives I already spoke about. and to answer the question @dupti skews the results for the night.

I feel fairly confident that Crissi is town.
    I am less confident with Celtic and dupti.
    Celtic based on last nights result I got and his claim to not visit anyone.
    dupti because we cannot prove any of his "Oracle" claim.

Not going to vote on Crissi. For me its between voting dupti or Celtic.

- - - Updated - - -

And as an aside, I have been able to go up shit creek each and every night, but have NOT done so.

Hm this is rather difficult.

By the way Marack, Celtic pretty much confirmed my role claim. (well as in he confirmed he received the result). Obviously you are free to believe that I am some kind of weird oracle poisoner role but.. well yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way @Crackleslap, when is the deadline? Just realised you didn't put in a timer for this day.

- - - Updated - - -

It's very important we get votes out before deadline, because otherwise the poisoner is just going to vote right before the deadline and win with modified majority.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Marack you know for a fact that the result you got last night is fake, because either Celtic is the poisoner in which case he visited Crissi or he is town and he said he only had passive abilities so he couldn't have visited anyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    So am I to believe any of the 3 of you have been 100% forthcoming with your roles? No. I feel all of you have left something out.

I also know that I am town.
    I know that my results may be inaccurate.