15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    finally playing fate extella, finished the first campaign story: wow that was a surprisingly dark ending....though I suppose it's Fate. I'm assuming there's some true epilogue after finishing the other campaigns
    This isn't much of a spoiler but each heroine has a route to themselves, and then there is one final route which is basically the 'true route'

imo Altera's route and the true route are the best ones in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    not anime related but - whats the overall opinion of gamers on Legend of Heroes, Trails in the Sky?
    I've heard good things about it, apparently the story and worldbuilding are really good or something.

I played an hour or two of it but I didn't really get what people meant. Maybe I need to play more. I just know the combat is super shitty.

Deleted
    So where is the akiba's trip 30 year old hermit meme we need for this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    right here kiddo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Give me 4 years m9.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP and ED are a hard one for this season. I think for OP is ReCreators - really hope AmaLee does a cover, it's her type of music. Not sure about ED. What's others thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Up to date with SukaSuka.

I'm still enjoying this but the show will have to decide what it wants to be if it really wants to convince me. So far the balance between the serious and lighthearted parts is off and they're obstructing each other rather than complementing. The kids are very entertaining though. Very cute to watch.

The ED is probably my favorite from this season.

i think its a pacing thing. its throwing us all off. i've read the source material and yeah.

Best OP: So many good ones. There's Eromanga Sensei's OP (ClariS, you can't really go wrong with ClariS). Then there's Boruto OP. Re-Creators OP. I can't really pick my favourite out of these three.
    edit. oh, fuck I totally forgot about Tsuki ga Kirei OP. It might be the most fitting OP and the art is amazing.
    Actually now I'll have to go with Tsuki ga Kirei OP for the best OP of this season.

Best ED: Little Witch Academia ED2.
    Last edited by Asetotti; 2017-05-05 at 08:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re:Creator's OP is seriously addicting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    OP and ED are a hard one for this season. I think for OP is ReCreators - really hope AmaLee does a cover, it's her type of music. Not sure about ED. What's others thoughts?
    not a big fan of the english covers of japanese songs. don't get me wrong, shes got a hell of a voice, but just not a fan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Re:Creator's OP is seriously addicting.
    one of those OPs i can literally watch every single episode and then some and not get bored of.

Probably Kado's opening, although I prefer the instrumenal version. I can't think of any memorable ending, maybe Alice to Zouroku.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    Probably Kado's opening, although I prefer the instrumenal version. I can't think of any memorable ending, maybe Alice to Zouroku.
    kado, bastard magic instructor, recreators top 3 OPs for me. no particular order.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account

Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    It's hard to decide because there are a lot of good OP/EDs this season. Eromanga Sensei and Alice to Zouroku have 10/10 OP/EDs. Uchouten and SukaSuka both have really good EDs. Overall my favourite OP is probably Tsuki ga Kirei. Sakura Quest is my favourite ED.

Re:Creator's OP is kind of mediocre imo. It sounds so much like Sawano's other stuff.

Saekano 04 - That fucking ending. Kato reminded me so much of Toko from Kara no Shoujo there. I swear to god I thought it was her for a second. The soft spoken tone is so similar. I almost cried.

Kado 05 - I can't help but feel that this is literally Japanese propaganda. Also, great way to give ISIS unlimited energy.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2017-05-06 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    It's hard to decide because there are a lot of good OP/EDs this season. Eromanga Sensei and Alice to Zouroku have 10/10 OP/EDs. Uchouten and SukaSuka both have really good EDs. Overall my favourite OP is probably Tsuki ga Kirei. Sakura Quest is my favourite ED.

Re:Creator's OP is kind of mediocre imo. It sounds so much like Sawano's other stuff.

Saekano 04 - That fucking ending. Kato reminded me so much of Toko from Kara no Shoujo there. I swear to god I thought it was her for a second; the soft spoken tone is so similar. I almost cried.

Kado 05 - I can't help but feel that this is literally Japanese propaganda. Also, great way to give ISIS unlimited energy.
    considering how good sawano is, thats not necesarily a bad thing. i mean, this guy is to japan what john williams and hans zimmer is to the western world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post

15+ Year Old Account
    Shingeki no Bahamut 05 - Charioce did literally nothing wrong. Demons do not deserve freedom. While torture is a bit much, wanting demons to gain power again is completely idiotic.

Similarly, Gods don't deserve the position they have above humanity. There is nothing wrong with upsetting this balance and putting humanity on the top. Charioce is honestly quite impressive for accomplishing what he did and should be praised as a great king.

Also I forgot to mention this show's ED, it's great too. Daoko too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I haven't been doing Shingeki no Bahamut (still haven't done first season :'( ), I hadn't heard it - I really like the ED. Not sure if my fav, but def up there. I do like SukaSuka's, but I haven't tried a couple of the other shows everyone is recommending. Sounds like I have a plan for this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Shingeki no Bahamut 05 - Charioce did literally nothing wrong. Demons do not deserve freedom. While torture is a bit much, wanting demons to gain power again is completely idiotic.

Similarly, Gods don't deserve the position they have above humanity. There is nothing wrong with upsetting this balance and putting humanity on the top. Charioce is honestly quite impressive for accomplishing what he did and should be praised as a great king.

Also I forgot to mention this show's ED, it's great too. Daoko too good.
    rita too cute

ps send rita avatars

10+ Year Old Account
    Super dumb question: anyone watching The King's Avatar? Is it available for streaming? I am guessing not since I'm having trouble finding info on it. If someone happens to have a link, I would love a PM!