Page 1 of 2
LastLast

N. Korea accuses CIA of plot to assassinate Kim Jong-Un

https://www.yahoo.com/news/n-korea-a...100548431.html

If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

Seoul (AFP) - North Korea on Friday accused the CIA of plotting with South Korea to assassinate leader Kim Jong-Un, amid soaring tensions in the flashpoint region.

The CIA and Seoul's Intelligence Services have "hatched a vicious plot" involving unspecified "biochemical substances" to kill the hermit state's young leader during public ceremonial events in Pyongyang, the Ministry of State Security said.

For the CIA "assassination by use of biochemical substances including radioactive substance and nano poisonous substance is the best method that does not require access to the target, their lethal results will appear after six or twelve months," the Ministry said in a statement carried by state media.

The accusation comes as Pyongyang issues increasingly belligerent rhetoric in a tense stand off with the administration of US President Donald Trump over its rogue weapons programme.

The war of words between the West and the reclusive regime has spiked in recent weeks, and Pyongyang has threatened to carry out a sixth nuclear test that would further inflame tensions.

The CIA and Seoul's Intelligence Services (IS) have "ideologically corrupted and bribed a DPRK citizen surnamed Kim" to carry out the attack on Jong-Un, the statement said.

"We will ferret out and mercilessly destroy to the last one the terrorists of the US CIA and the puppet IS of South Korea," the statement said, adding that the plot was tantamount to "the declaration of a war".

"The heinous crime, which was recently uncovered and smashed in the DPRK, is a kind of terrorism against not only the DPRK but the justice and conscience of humankind and an act of mangling the future of humankind."

The statement did not give any information on how the plot was foiled or what happened to the alleged spy.

North Korea maintains extensive surveillance operations over its own population, and open dissent against the regime is considered extremely difficult

15+ Year Old Account
    If CIA wanted him dead, he'd be dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    it not call of duty or fast and furious you know

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    it not call of duty or fast and furious you know
    You only need drones. That guy isn't even hiding anywhere.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

I'm sure the CIA has worked out multiple scenarios for an assassination. They've probably worked out multiple scenarios for assassinating every leader on the planet. They've pulled off many in the past.

Deleted
    It's probably true. I mean that's like Assad figuring out that the US wants him out of the way.

I just hope someone starts something. A bigger scale than Syria would be pleasant since it seems humans only need some shallow reason to react.

You know, this got me thinking. What's to stop any government, or someone with a high end, top of the line drone from attaching gun barrels to a drone, or even c4 and just straight up murdering this fat sack of human excrement?

What's going to stop the drone, besides the distance from the drone to the remote that controls it? Some half starving soldier with a 1960s rifle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I swear Kim's deepest desire is to be a screenwriter.
    Just like his father!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Fidel seems to do just fine for a very long time. I guess they just had to wait till he was out of power, and in his 90s to finally get em.
    CIA doesn't want Fidel dead.

Are they accepting American journalists to do interviews?

They couldn't kill Fidel Castro. They're not gonna kill this guy.

IDK dude.

I've done a lot of reading about the regime and seen some really good documentaries about how their economy works and the literal cult of personality that exists surrounding The Kim family. They are almost worshipped as deities and getting spies into and out of NK is notoriously difficult.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    They couldn't kill Fidel Castro. They're not gonna kill this guy.
    In the 60's.

Welcome to 2017 and drone warfare.

Im sure they have been. Will they actually get the green light to? Who knows. But this sort of accusation is like saying, "Man accuses Fire Dpt of putting out fire".
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I mean i honestly hope the CIA has been trying to figure out ways to kill him just so we can have the ability to if need be.

CIA doesn't want Fidel dead.
    Fidel is dead.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, they probably do..... its the CIA.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Fidel is dead.
    Oh, right...I forgot.

Well then, even more so, CIA doesn't want him dead!

It was a slow news day in Pyongyang.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I bet he's got an amazing draft of a M*A*S*H reboot just sitting in his desk drawer.
    More than likely LOL
    http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-16245174