Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Who the hell cares? I dont think he is innocent, just bringing up history you conveniently ignore.

- - - Updated - - -

DIVIDER IN CHEF, SAD, BAD!

come up with something original

- - - Updated - - -

Nah its evil because they got forced into a gay marriage.
    I just want marriage to stay, but not because of religious reasons. It's great that people are willing to spend the rest of their lives together and opening it up so it doesn't die off is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post

Then the liberal supreme court said that it was "unconstitutional" to ban having men marrying men. So it was pushed upon us by a few politically motivated Democrats...which is why just a couple hours after the announcement Obama lit the entire white house in rainbow colors...disgusting.
    actually most people wanted equal rights, the red states ie politicians playing to their base where the ones having the hissy fits about it. the same "liberal" court also passed citizens united

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I just want marriage to stay, but not because of religious reasons. It's great that people are willing to spend the rest of their lives together and opening it up so it doesn't die off is a good thing.
    But dont ya know

People are literally forced to gay marry now! At least according to some.

I cant wait to see you praise the job numbers in other threads. I see it constantly lol.
    Don't worry. We finally have a President that puts Americans first rather than 3rd world nations that want to move into our homes.
    We finally have a President that uses ACTION rather then words. We finally have a President that is a MAN rather than a girly man.

Obama was weak and that is why the world has turned to shit over his administration. All our gains were given away under him. He rewarded our enemies and betrayed our allies. He was weak, a traitor, and all about himself. Now he gets to go around and make money doing the same thing and the ONLY thing he did for the last 8 years....talk and bullshit. THAT is his legacy. Other then that...he will be forgotten...and thank fucking god for that. The Hildabeast was defeated and in doing so...we defeated Obama. The end.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't aware that calling out the facts that Obama made the lives of 4,500 dead Americans go to waste by abandoning our allies in the middle easy...only to send people back later to fight for the same shit we bled for a decade earlier, but then again...you Liberals just want everyone to suck Obama's dick and if anyone speaks out against him (because he is black) then it is out of "hate" rather than the fact that Obama just straight up sucked. Worst divider and chief in history.
    You do realize it was a bi-partisan push to bring back our troops right? Both democratic and republican voters wanted our troops to come back, but with each post I see you slipping into insanity so I won't burden you with facts.

Either you are trolling as an act to the play a staunch far-right conservative, or you truly do believe in your caustic drivel in which case I'll just leave with the advice to calm down since it's highly unhealthy for your mental sanity ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    1. He didn't create jobs, the unemployment numbers are bullshit. After 6 months of NOT looking for work you aren't even counted anymore. All those people are now on food stamps and welfare which is at an all time high.
    This has been debunked and explained a million times on these very forums. No matter how you look at it the job market is better. Period. The spike in people not in the workforce are due to retirements and post-secondary education. Now if you want to take about wage stagnation then you'll have an argument. I'm really tired of the endless repetition of alternate facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, just being a normal person. The only normal person you guys ever had for president

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    amazing how this country was [ ] that close to financial ruin and his administration clawed back and created/saved 20 million jobs and resulted in 190%+ increase in the stock market, yet people want to say he did nothing, his administration destroyed this country....etc etc

sigh, people forget the million layoffs a month i guess
    I beg a differ the country was much closer to financial ruin in the 70s- early 80s from the era of stagflation. Heck a lot of people lost jobs and were not able to be employed. Thats why some experts on wealth inequality refer to the 70s as the only period of wealth equality.If anything this recession was a simple hiccup in the system. That could be compared to 1990-91,1987 and 1962 slump. Heck even the 2010 stock market flash crash and 2011 mass market sell off fall under that.
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/29163654

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry. We finally have a President that puts Americans first rather than 3rd world nations that want to move into our homes.
    We finally have a President that uses ACTION rather then words. We finally have a President that is a MAN rather than a girly man.

Obama was weak and that is why the world has turned to shit over his administration. All our gains were given away under him. He rewarded our enemies and betrayed our allies. He was weak, a traitor, and all about himself. Now he gets to go around and make money doing the same thing and the ONLY thing he did for the last 8 years....talk and bullshit. THAT is his legacy. Other then that...he will be forgotten...and thank fucking god for that. The Hildabeast was defeated and in doing so...we defeated Obama. The end.
    Oh yes of course, called it. Its the usual. My goodness, what it must be like to be filled with so much anger for no reason. You defeated nothing. You are as much a spec of dust on this planet as anyone else. Just waiting on more reports against me because you seem more angry than willing to have real discussion, and simply want to see me banned for disagreeing.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-05-06 at 10:36 PM.

But dont ya know

People are literally forced to gay marry now! At least according to some.
    Nobody said anything like that. You have been putting words in my mouth since the beginning...and I don't swing from THAT tree, buddy. I know that you do, since you got all super offended by my facts....because the facts are that the American people said "No" and then the liberal supreme court said "You have no choice".

Now WE control the supreme court AND to add the extra icing on the cake...a Liberal judge may soon be retiring. Game over man! Game over! }=]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Let's get gay married! You can be the waifu.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Oh yes of course, called it. Its the usual. My goodness, what it must be like to be filled with so much anger for no reason.
    Anger? I'm actually VERY happy. I'm happy because Obama and Hillary lost and Liberals have been stamping their tiny feet ever since. These are GOOD years. Angry? No...watch the news and the liberal comics...liberals are the angry ones. lol The rest of us are adults.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody said anything like that. You have been putting words in my mouth since the beginning...and I don't swing from THAT tree, buddy. I know that you do, since you got all super offended by my facts....because the facts are that the American people said "No" and then the liberal supreme court said "You have no choice".

Now WE control the supreme court AND to add the extra icing on the cake...a Liberal judge may soon be retiring. Game over man! Game over! }=]
    What game?

Also who is we? You don't control anything.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-05-06 at 10:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god do you have your head in the sand. Just exactly how has Trump put America fi....you know...never mind. I'm just not up for getting a full on wall of propaganda fake news text.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it was pushed upon us by a few politically motivated Democrats...which is why just a couple hours after the announcement Obama lit the entire white house in rainbow colors...disgusting.
    @Xires

Oh look, I didnt put words in your mouth. Ironic for the guy who reported me for claiming I called him gay. What they push on YOU.... like YOU....?

- - - Updated - - -

Anger? I'm actually VERY happy. I'm happy because Obama and Hillary lost and Liberals have been stamping their tiny feet ever since. These are GOOD years. Angry? No...watch the news and the liberal comics...liberals are the angry ones. lol The rest of us are adults.
    Man, if you're happy, phooooh, dang man. You got an interesting way to show it, veins on your forehead and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    because the facts are that the American people said "No" and then the liberal supreme court said "You have no choice".
    More alternative facts. http://www.pewforum.org/2016/05/12/c...-gay-marriage/

Guess what -- gay marriage and rowe v wade will stick around even if that does happen. Who will you blame then?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    This is the fundamental problem with conspiracy theories. Any evidence that gets put forward gets immediately countered as part of the conspiracy. If you truly believe that Bin Laden's death was faked then there is nothing anyone in the entire world can show you that will convince you otherwise.
    i mean they could have shown his body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    i mean they could have shown his body.
    You just said photos are easy to fake. Are you seriously telling me you wouldn't say the body was faked as well? Especially since, as I understand it, the body was pretty mangled seeing as he got shot in the face.

I'm really not trying to insult you or anything -- but I'm just saying that my experience with people who hold a conspiratorial belief that there is nothing they'll accept as evidence since any evidence just becomes part of the broader conspiracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    You just said photos are easy to fake. Are you seriously telling me you wouldn't say the body was faked as well? Especially since, as I understand it, the body was pretty mangled seeing as he got shot in the face.

I'm really not trying to insult you or anything -- but I'm just saying that my experience with people who hold a conspiratorial belief that there is nothing they'll accept as evidence since any evidence just becomes part of the broader conspiracy.
    The moon landing is fake, until evidence of the photos from the moon is needed to prove another conspiracy..... source: literally every single youtuber who deals with aliens
    (just an analogy)

10+ Year Old Account
    killing Bin Laden
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything