Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Dunno the republicans are doing a fine job of pissing off everyone lately.
    not the first time in history that has happened and wont be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Dunno the republicans are doing a fine job of pissing off everyone lately.
    When a new party comes into power the other side isn't happy with for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Tonight for whatever reason my parents started talking about Donald again and how he's screwing up again and my dad basically said he is going to get impeached soon. My question is, when is soon. They have been talking about impeaching him since January. A lot of people where I live do NOT like him. The country at least half of it doesnt like him. So how much does it take to get him impeached so we can get maybe Hillary or Bernie in office? I dont even know if thats possible.
    When he does something impeachable. You can't impeach a president simply because you don't like him. That is what elections are for. If he was impeached, Pence would take over and that would likely be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by volescue View Post
    When he does something impeachable. You can't impeach a president simply because you don't like him. That is what elections are for. If he was impeached, Pence would take over and that would likely be worse.
    Again, they've already got grounds to impeach under the emoluments clause if they need an excuse. I know it's a 11 page thread, but damn. It's been repeatedly stated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna happen... keep dreaming
    [/URL]

ok my question is this. if he does get impeached, will Hillary be put into office instead? Or how does that work. Sorry im not into the whole political scene thing. But how can hillary take place?
    The constitution has a serious flaw in it namely that you can create a ticket with cheating and crime going on and you get to keep the president in your party

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Honestly, as much as I hate him, I'd rather he just stay in, so we don't get PENCE. That, or kill Pence and Impeach Trump.
    I don't think Pence would be as bad from a long-term perspective. He's worse from a domestic policy perspective, mostly on social issues, but our culture is going to change regardless of who is in charge. Trump's unpredictability, bluster and ignorance could cause real long-term damage in matters of foreign policy, not to mention the damage he does to the dignity of the office of the presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    I don't think Pence would be as bad from a long-term perspective. He's worse from a domestic policy perspective, mostly on social issues, but our culture is going to change regardless of who is in charge. Trump's unpredictability, bluster and ignorance could cause real long-term damage in matters of foreign policy, not to mention the damage he does to the dignity of the office of the presidency.
    There is no dignity to the office. It's been sat in by bought out shills for a few decades at this point. That chair is worth dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Again, they've already got grounds to impeach under the emoluments clause if they need an excuse. I know it's a 11 page thread, but damn. It's been repeatedly stated.
    Explain please.

If he was impeached Pence would become President. You also have to remember that for every person that dislikes Trump there is a person that likes him.

Deleted
    I enjoy the desperation of the left.

Guys you know nothing yet, just wait untill far right takes EU in 4-5 years. Sooner or later you will pay.
    The growth of the far right was brutal these last 2-3 years with your idiotic imigration policies, Just look at youtube, any far right video, check them comments, see the like and dislike bar.

Far right is civilised now, but when they will take power, aww boyyyy, A HUNT. Want to see liberals trying to lawyer their way out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post

Guys you know nothing yet, just wait untill far right takes EU in 4-5 years. Sooner or later you will pay.
    The growth of the far right was brutal these last 2-3 years with your idiotic imigration policies, Just look at youtube, any far right video, check them comments, see the like and dislike bar.

Far right is civilised now, but when they will take power, aww boyyyy, A HUNT. Want to see liberals trying to lawyer their way out of this.
    I'd like to see the far right go after all those universal healthcare nations. See how long they stay in power when they start killing people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    I'd like to see the far right go after all those universal healthcare nations. See how long they stay in power when they start killing people.
    You think they wont stay that long in power? A war would be needed to take them out of power, but who shall make this war?
    All the white nations have similar goals and see the wisdom in banding together now. East Europe cares of the white nations of the west and so on.

This time the far right will have a purpose and a goal, restoring the white nations. So there wont be someone other than non-whites to make war to them.

WW2, was white agaisnt white, this time it will not be like that, almost all the white nations see that they should stick together now.

And far right from every country out there points the liberalism as the enemy of the nation. So who exactly will take them out of power?

So then again, when far right takes all the major white countries, will liberals lawyer their way out? Hahahaha.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-05-07 at 06:58 AM.

You think they wont stay that long in power? A war would be needed to take them out of power, but who shall make this war?
    All the white nations have similar goals and see the wisdom in banding together now. East Europe cares of the white nations of the west and so on.

This time the far right will have a purpose and a goal, restoring the white nations. So there wont be someone other than non-whites to make war to them.

WW2, was white agaisnt white, this time it will not be like that, almost all the white nations see that they should stick together now.
    If you start taking away things like healthcare and restricting rights that's going to lead to a civil war. Have fun with that.

7+ Year Old Account

Been a looooooong time since I saw the movie, but the above quote very much reminded me of the following scene:

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    From who? People that are afraid of guns and people that throw tantrums when you say their "gender" is fake?
    I like how the far right thinks everyone else is simultaneously useless babies and violent terrorists. You guys keep hiding your head in the ground. See how far it gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Explain please.
    Page 10

Tonight for whatever reason my parents started talking about Donald again and how he's screwing up again and my dad basically said he is going to get impeached soon. My question is, when is soon. They have been talking about impeaching him since January. A lot of people where I live do NOT like him. The country at least half of it doesnt like him. So how much does it take to get him impeached so we can get maybe Hillary or Bernie in office? I dont even know if thats possible.
    If he gets impeached it does not mean a new election. It means his vice president takes over. You will get Mike Pense as president.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    If he gets impeached it does not mean a new election. It means his vice president takes over. You will get Mike Pense as president.
    I don't even know if they teach civics in school anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Both Bushes, I may not have agreed with many things they stood for or did, but I respected them. Similarly, give me Pence, any fucking day of the week, over Trump.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2017-05-07 at 07:26 AM.