Poll: Do you have faith in 7.3 Argus?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Question Do you have faith in 7.3?

Will it live up to your standards or even better be innovative? Or will it just be a purple broken shores?

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy 7.2 so far. I have no reason to not hope a decent 7.3 patch

I enjoy the game so I'll continue enjoying it. Legion hasn't disappointed me so far.
    "Leave your personal feedback, don't try to convince them that "everyone" hates something." - Ion Hazzikostas
    It's actually Wowhead, if I quoted directly from Ion the signature would drag out too long.

my whole warcraft life iv been waiting for Argus so I have faith for 7.3

i'm fucking pumped for the 16 week epic questline leading into 2 months of essence quests to get all my legendaries up to max level when the raid comes out

7+ Year Old Account
    7.3: Return of the Timegate
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

More ap farming, more dailies, just one zone, maybe another crappy dungeon, the most disappointing raid since DS.

That's what i'm expecting, anything better than that is a huge plus. WoW is dead buried, anyone having big expectations is just kidding themselves.

Deleted
    How 7.3 cannot be better than 7.2?
    Tbh 7.2 is not the biggest patch blizzard ever made

Of corse cant wait for " 7.3 is the worst ptch ever wow is death threaths"

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    More ap farming, more dailies, just one zone, maybe another crappy dungeon, the most disappointing raid since DS.

That's what i'm expecting, anything better than that is a huge plus. WoW is dead buried, anyone having big expectations is just kidding themselves.
    And yet you don't stop playing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    7.3? We don't even know what exactly will be in it, wait for 7.2.5 to get released first! That one actually looks amazing so far. New tier raid, TW raiding, new pet battle dungeon etc.

Right now I greatly enjoy the invasion/world quest system for the Broken shore faction. Actually, the only thing I don't like is the boring artistic design of the Broken Shore area itself. If they'd had this gameplay in Tanaan Jungle it would've been perfect.

Except for the Argus raid, do we have any idea at all what'll be in 7.3?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainasYellow View Post
    How 7.3 cannot be better than 7.2?
    Tbh 7.2 is not the biggest patch blizzard ever made
    Tbh you don't get to decide that.

I quit in 7.1, now again in 7.2 - There is just a core issue wrong with the game, like it's fun for a while but you hit it eventually and you just don't want to play anymore (and apparently their subs reflect this).

That being said, I think 7.3 will be far better, no more content only 1/12th of a person gets to see cause it won't be locked behind classes, and hopefully the artifact traits don't continue into 7.3 TBH

The idea of going to a different planet is very tempting. If it has 2-3 zones that are well designed, it might very well be one of the most interesting patches we've seen. Especially, if those zones are comparable to the regular ones in Broken Isles in size, and just as rich in terms of content.

However, seeing the dull environmental design of the Broken Isles so far, I am not very hopeful they will bring an artistic design. Content wise, I am cool with progressive content, but with a sense of actual progression. Right now we are just doing filler quests and watching as the story goes regardless of how well we perform, and that doesn't feel like participating.

gotta love the doom and gloom, arm chair developer prophets.

I wanna know where all your mmos are, you know the ones you have so much experience in creating.

its amazing there are ppl still playing the same game after 12 years. i'm sure it'll be more of the same, as it usually is, i'm hoping for something like the icc patch that came with a few 5 mans and a raid. I can imagine it could end up something like that but it could just end up as being 1x 5 man and a raid with another broken shore or timeless isle style farming area.

should be a great time for alts at that point.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-05-07 at 08:22 AM.

I know literally nothing about 7.3 content but have to vote no due to how awful 7.2 is.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    2 months of essence quests to get all my legendaries up to max level when the raid comes out
    I'm sure you actively use 8 legendaries mate lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Not. At. All.

Ever since the launch of legion I've been consistently disappointed with this game. 7.2 just made things worse.

Deleted
    I'm sure 7.3 will be good. So far Legion is my favorite expansion and I enjoy the endless progression. Imo the only flaw there is, is the heavy RNG (titan and Lego) as you can't directly work towards it.
    So for 7.3 I expect some cool outdoor zone to explore. I hope and believe that it will be broken shore V.2 with some cool new additions.

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    And yet you don't stop playing it.
    he took the bait bois
    Why does it matter to you if i play the game or not? You snowflakes just can't take any negative comment about WoW because you instantly get triggered. When are you going to get that not everybody is going to like the things you like?