Page 23 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Well, Croatia is known for cheap, yet delicious food. My friends literally go there for 1. The food, 2. The scenery, 3. The people. Yes, in that order.
    Well yeah, i travelled there coz my ancestors escaped from that country a century ago (when it was part of the Austro-hungarian empire).
    The food is delicious, and the people is not very kind though
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    RIP France.
    Since you keep typing it, you seem to believe France died.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    RIP France.
    Yeah....you said that already.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    They're voting far, far right in my country. I consider the West to exist only as a warning to us.

You should explain first what do you mean by "freedoms of others". Because other people can consider it to be something totally different.
    Make no mistake, noone is going to care about a "insert eastern european name-exit"

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    But she's hot!
    Naturellement Marion Maréchal, the name alone is like silk on the ass, i swear !

Why did FN not send her in ? She would have scored more with that look than her aunt easily. Silly french !!
    Last edited by ranzino; 2017-05-07 at 08:29 PM.

I'm pretty sure that we're allowed to decide who lives in our countries.
    But do you really believe that we're thinking of nuking Africa or whatever? Everyone has a "freedom" to live. But nobody is ENTITLED to come wherever he wants.
    Like I said, nationalists seem to hate freedom a lot more than other people. Why is that so? Why do nationalists hate freedom so much more than other people?

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Well yeah, i travelled there coz my ancestors escaped from that country a century ago (when it was part of the Austro-hungarian empire).
    The food is delicious, and the people is not very kind though
    It helps if you have a native speaker along to translate for you (and if they have family there still).
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Maybe they just don't support some special "freedoms" that you do?
    And what bastion of freedom is this that you hail from?

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Naturellement Marion Maréchal, the name alone is silk on the ass, i swear !

I hear fascists like it in the bum.

It helps if you have a native speaker along to translate for you (and if they have family there still).
    My dad speaks dalmatian so we have that lol
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

That is exactly the reaction I have waited for. This will continue for a good while in Europe. The Nazis have once more taken themselves out of the game. Meanwhile, the left extremists play the patient game and are creeping into Governments without much drama.
    Glad the French stayed level headed, even with the partially fake leaks. The decision to put a media embargo on them was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Edorien View Post
    Nothing unusual. First turn you choose, second turn you eliminate. Fifty-seven percent voting for positive reasons is actually quite good for a French presidential election, especially considering the high share of votes overall he gathered.
    Yeah, I knew the left and right would band together to stop Le Pen, it's just neat to see people actually carried through with it and didn't give in to apathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Make no mistake, noone is going to care about a "insert eastern european name-exit"
    They're russian. Russia isn't in the EU. There is no Rexit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Like I said, nationalists seem to hate freedom a lot more than other people. Why is that so? Why do nationalists hate freedom so much more than other people?
    Keyword, nationalists just hate stuff they dont know, they're basicly scared shitless and turn into some hate nonsense spewing retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    They aren't going to leave since they experienced the alternative not long ago. It's a few loud mouths without any real context they are still sorting out their own political system and dealing with the corruption left behind from the past.

Deleted
    So no proper answer. Surprising.

Name one country where men have the right to rape women. As in constitutionally guaranteed right to rape women. Just one country.
    Afghanistan, Somalia, UAE, Saudi, plenty of others?

Hey guys, you see that?

The results so far are almost perfectly aligned with polling. That's the beautiful sight of 'polls r wrong' people facing cold hard reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

So no proper answer. Surprising.

Afghanistan, Somalia, UAE, Saudi, plenty of others?
    I answered your questions, you continue to dodge mine. Why do nationalists hate freedom so much more than other people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Keyword, nationalists just hate stuff they dont know, they're basicly scared shitless and turn into some hate nonsense spewing retard.
    I identify myself as a flemish nationalist, i don't relate to any of those who simply jump on the bandwagon of fear or scapegoats.

We also have a nationalist party in power with good immigration and not insane reforms either. There is a large difference between those who claim to be something, most of them are merely a fringe group feeding of hate and fear with no political bone in their body to get any result what shows if you dissect these type of parties their programs, if they even have one to begin with.

Deleted
    I answered your questions, you continue to dodge mine. Why do nationalists hate freedom so much more than other people?
    You ask the same question no matter how many times I answer. So I really don't care that you're incapable of reading, I'm not going to teach you do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    They aren't going to leave since they experienced the alternative not long ago. It's a few loud mouths without any real context they are still sorting out their own political system and dealing with the corruption left behind from the past.
    Oh I know, just wanted to make sure he understood, that even if his utopia of his country should leave the EU and gas the muslims, the EU would happily live on without romania or w/e country he's too embarrassed to say he's from.