Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Everyone I know whom care about flying, got flying in WoD and in Legion.
    Not whom, but who. Heck yea, never thought I'd get the chance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Those statistics just show how casual the wow playerbase is. Most of them dont care and are just happy.
    This is a really good point and probably the closer to the truth (sometimes MMO-Champ users forgot that there are other millions people playing this game).

For example, this very friend of mine, he is kinda "noob", and by noob i mean he just play casually, he do what he find funny and cares little about everything else. And he often does not even READ achievement. And if it wasn't for me helping him, he wuold probably still a long way before unlocking flying.

And the point is that a LOT of current playerbase is like him. He doesn't care about reading EVERY single news about wow, but only what he need/like. So if he isn't compelled by flying, probably he wuold not read about it.

And that's why recently Blizzard is advertising flying. You think they are idiots? They know better then us that a lot of people still need to unlock achievements.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not trying to call bullshit on the numbers but I am doing my daily WQ stuff after work so peak times? (6pm-8pm) and nearly every one I do I seem to be one of the few that cannot fly yet..
    Draenor EU Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Well of course, if you want to complete your shopping list you buy everything on the list. Duh. What a revelation.

What you said was you had to explore every inch, which in the shopping analogy would be buying the whole store, and is not within shouting distance of true.
    Seems rather pedantic given you both knew exactly what was meant.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the definition of 'active in the last month'? Logged in once? played an hour a week? What? Because that matters. If, say, 10% of these were accounts that logged in but played less than 4 hours they COULDN"T have part 2 unlocked.

As for Part 1 - I bet a lot of people never finish Suramar because unless you know about part 1 and want flying or are a zone/story completionist, it's a LONG chain. Even I wouldn't have bothered aside from wanting to unlock Arcway/CoS and get part 1.

This is one more reason I think Blizzard should stop being lazy shits and make a long involved chain specifically to get flight. Make up a reason we can't fly (too much fel energy from the invasion, say) then do a long line to, say, disable things or gather things (or both) that just coincidentally takes us all over the new zones. At the end, we get some magic doodads from Khadgar or whoever that enables us to fly. But completing suramar and especially the rep BS has nothing to do with why we can't fly.

Hell, at the end when you get part 2? It doesn't even tell you you can fly, doesn't send you to a NPC to unlock it you can just all of a sudden fly. It's cheap, lazy as fuck and completely representative of the post MoP Blizzard.

Deleted
    CBA grinding the quests for it for minimal gain, all I do is running dungeons anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    I grinded it all out on my death knight got part 1 in roughly 3 months then part 2 in 12 days.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    CBA grinding the quests for it for minimal gain, all I do is running dungeons anyway.
    This accounts for a lot of the people who don't have flying, they only do instanced stuff (mythics, raids, PvP), and those are either queued, easy enough to reach over the ground or they get summoned there...

The requirement of doing the Nightfallen quests is a big hurdle to take, Suramar city is a rightroyal pain in the rump, i was stuck on that too, until i got my prot weapon (My main is a warrior) and brute-forced my way through easily enough, but for classes without a tank spec i can easily see Suramar falling into the "Nothing is worth this sh!t"-category.

Actually 65% have PF1, and ~53.33% have PF2

If you check the graph, around 10% of ppl dont have " A Glorious Campaign" and thats a basic achive if you are even playing the game, those 10% of ppl shouldnt be counted on the universe of active players.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Fixed that for you
    Your fix should loook like "Flying is obsolete and unnecessary for my game and for more than 50% active players".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Your fix should loook like "Flying is obsolete and unnecessary for my game and for more than 50% active players".
    Well by that logic so is WQs, story quests and Surarmar

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Of players ACTIVE IN THE LAST MONTH... Less than 60% have Pathfinder Part 1, and less than 50% PF2.

That doesn't even include the many who have simply stopped playing before the past month.

Why do you think that is?
    It's just not a priority for me. I'm like 2k rep away though lol. I log in maybe once or twice per week. Maybe play an hour or two at most. I honestly should just quit at this point.

i dont have either, nor plan to get it. not lazy, just dont care about flying

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Lazy people?
    Non-lazy people ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

@adam86shadow
    My point was that people at MMOChamp acts like the game is/should be tailored for them while in the end they are minority. Yes, most casual players dont give a fuk about guides, mmochamp and other fun sites and many other things ingame like AP, AK, flying, raids. They just login for 1-2h not even everyday do some stuff and go off.

But people on this site seem to think everyone is a hardcore raider or a player with high knowledge about the game and everyone should play the way they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, I just looked at the numbers on the front page, and I have a more pressing question... who are the 1.9% of players who have revered with legionfall, but haven't explored all of the broken shore?
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    So there were only 1.8 million active accounts from US and EU combined last month?!? Is that an indication of just how low sub number may be, I wonder?
    They use auction house API to scan for guild names and then scan the armoury for the members of those guilds, they will have most of the players who are at level 110 and in a guild but there will be a few hundred thousand that are not in guilds or max level. It is also important to note that these figures do not include Chinese players.

I'm working towards it, just going at my own slow relaxed pace. There are lots of other games to play in the limited time i already have!

Deleted
    so 40% of the active accounts are bots
    PF1 is not hard to be obtain if you dare to deal with suramar and most of the ppl who have not done pf 2 have actually not do PF 1 because of that and i think that its a time blizzard to remove Suramar campaign from the achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Lazy people?
    I know that's why I don't have it yet. I'm still working on Good Suramaritan. I have very little patience for collecting ancient mana and this jerkass wants 1200 for the next quest. Also I don't wanna do Withered Training. Like at all.

But I have to, don't I?