Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    half Mexican and half some flavor of white. Maybe Irish

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    my Dad's side is many generations of Newfoundlander's...Mom's side was all born in Scotland.

Various European countries with Poland and Ireland mentioned most but my family has lived in Canada for enough generations that I would say my ancestry is Canadian.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Italian (mother side), portuguese (father side) and maybe a few others

Mostly Italian, Jamaican, German, Irish and Scottish

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm around 83% portuguese, and the rest is galician, and judging by my name, galician with a lionese ancestry. Judging by my haircolour, most likely one of my ancestors was raped by a freaking normand... Ahhhhh, freaking normands, they can't keep their balls inside their pants.

Also being portuguese means i most likely have these mixed blood:
    - Iberian (pre roman people)
    - Celtic (pre roman)
    - Greek
    - Roman
    - Visigoth and Sueb
    - Moorish

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I know for certain as far back as my grandparents, which would make me 100% German. But I'm fairly positive at least one (possible more) of my great grandparents were Polish.

So maybe 90% German, 10% Polish?

10+ Year Old Account
    Basque (40)/French (20)/Spaniard (40) here. If we break that down, it would probably end up being some kind of...

- Celtic
    - Visigoth
    - Moor (Probably low chance as I haven't been able to trace an ancestor yet)
    - Roman
    - Indoeuropean (Iberian)

...amalgamation.
    Last edited by Zoibert the Bear; 2017-05-08 at 03:11 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Basque (40)/French (20)/Spaniard (40) here.
    You got wine running in your veins.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    You got wine running in your veins.
    I piss wine and sweat cider.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    a mix of Spanish and whatever south american tribe they decided to rape that day
    As funny as you might find this fact, most of the Spaniards that mixed with the locals of South and Central America actually settled there, rather than going on a raping rampage as the English tried to popularize at the time. Because of war and hate basically.

Along with that is the fact that Hernán Cortés only took around 500 men to the Americas on his incursion if the guy did conquer half a continent with just 500 men, he was a fucking master at warfare. It was actually a larger group of mesoamerican tribes that dethroned their brutal Inca overlords all by themselves. The Spanish merely took advantage of the situation.

The furthest I can trace a line back is to Lady Godiva and a few generations after that so well over 1000 years which is pretty cool. I'm almost entirely English but I want to look into it more in depth. Super interesting to me.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    As funny as you might find this fact, most of the Spaniards that mixed with the locals of South and Central America actually settled there, rather than going on a raping rampage as the English tried to popularize at the time. Because of war and hate basically.

Along with that is the fact that Hernán Cortés only took around 500 men to the Americas on his incursion if the guy did conquer half a continent with just 500 men, he was a fucking master at warfare. It was actually a larger group of mesoamerican tribes that dethroned their brutal Inca overlords all by themselves. The Spanish merely took advantage of the situation.
    Yeah the Spaniards were all angels. They just committed by far the biggest genocide in the history of mankind.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Irish and some kind of Scandinavian mutt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dopplegager View Post
    The furthest I can trace a line back is to Lady Godiva and a few generations after that so well over 1000 years which is pretty cool. I'm almost entirely English but I want to look into it more in depth. Super interesting to me.
    Once you start going that far back, it all kind of starts to blend together more than you might suspect, sadly. All of Europe can trace heritage back to royalty from the earlier part of the middle ages in some manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Austrian, French, and Irish.

Though my Irish family can be traced all the way back to the Normans. So, I guess it should be "More Irish than the Irish."

Are your Irish roots attached to the Fitzgerald family, by any chance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the Spaniards were all angels. They just committed by far the biggest genocide in the history of mankind.
    They were all good lads. Just trying to educate the locals, nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    My Dad is heavily into Genealogy and nearly all my ancestry are White and British but when my dad did a DNA test he found out that he was 30 percent Scandinavian which was surprising.

So Iam English, British with a Scottish Grandfather, English Grandmother, Welsh Grandfather and a NI Grandmother.
    Its not actually that surprising when you consider how many areas in the UK and Ireland were invaded by Vikings. I will say that I had the same reaction when I saw that I had approx 26% of my DNA as Scandinavian, too, though. The Vikings that stayed in the UK and Ireland eventually blended in with the locals.

7+ Year Old Account
    serb.

and no idea if there is anything else.
    - - - Updated - - -

A man without a history is a man without a future.
    your forge your own history.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't know, I'm pretty sure my dad delves into family history and may possibly, but I don't know if he goes in that deep, I think he just looks at the tree as far back as he can.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Spanish/Moorish and English with a little bit of Native American fuckery at some point in the past.

My wife is Polish and Russian Jewish heritage.

Our kids have blonde hair and blue eyes and look like something off a Third Reich poster.