Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Simply put, Paladin's just aren't cool enough. Remove their bitch bubble and then we can talk.

Fel eruption should be able to pop a paladin bubble.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I think demon hunters should keep double jump and glide.

But I think every other spec should get one or the other. Monks, rogues, warriors, DKs should get double jump, while priests, mages, pallys & locks get glide. Druids...feral and guardian, double jump and resto & balance get glide. Shammys...enh get's double jump, resto and ele get glide.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Simply put, Paladin's just aren't cool enough. Remove their bitch bubble and then we can talk.

Fel eruption should be able to pop a paladin bubble.
    Oh fuck off that's the only thing we have do you really wanna take that away from us??? Wow really??

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    How do Paladins run as fast as cloth/leather wearers?

You do realize wearing that much armor severely slows you down, right?

You started this.
    We've got the training for it! But... we ain't gonna fly.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Oh fuck off that's the only thing we have do you really wanna take that away from us??? Wow really??
    Yes. Shouldn't be 100% immune OR give us more ways to remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Because all that pink and gold is far too fabulous not to stand on the ground and show off?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    For sure, there's PLENTY of people who look down on using or crafting anything other than how it was historically made. And it's hard to argue with the effectiveness of a thick plate of steel between you and harm.

As for the WoW lore stuff, that's not really my specialty. I'm really just saying that in a fantasy-based universe where there's all kinds of magical and fantastical materials floating around, there's no reason why "heavy" armor would necessarily weigh a lot. And given that there's things like hand-guns and rifles on Azeroth, chances are good that armor tech would have to keep pace.

Although to be fair, not a whole lot makes sense in wow. We got space aliens and space demons both flying starships. Gnomes flying around in helicopters with machine guns, both orcs and humans flying airships with canons on them, dragons, wizards, and at least three different sources for magic(fel, arcane, the light).

So why can't paladins fly on ethereal wings made of light? Who the hell knows. I don't think it really matters when you can pull a hippogriff out of your back pocket in a puff of smoke.
    I suppose, yah. But anyway, wow armour: I totally agree there are enchantments and what not that makes them less weighty (Questionable on some gear that's very primal though) and I am usually fine with those. I like wearing practical armour in WoW. And that is why I hate so many armour sets that has so many decorations that you'd just impale or smack yourself in the face with the shoulderpads, or even able to move your head (which is kinda important so you can look around, unless it's a joust, then you only need to look forward - those frog helmets are so funny that I love them in a strange way), and what not. Same thing tends to go for weapons (Arakkoa two-handed sword in WoD, it doesn't work.)

As for the wings: Blizzard just doesn't like Paladins with mobility, simple as that. :< Personally I'm fine with no gliding, since it'd be kinda pointless as you only use Avenging Wrath / Crusade when you want to deal damage, not to jump off a cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yes. Shouldn't be 100% immune OR give us more ways to remove it.
    That's literally the only reason to play a fucking paladin at this point. So you can spit those pvp tryhards in the face as you bubble out seconds before they can kill you

DHs are batmen remember

Deleted
    Demon hunters can glide using their wings, well guess what, Avenging Wrath anyone? Remember when Yrel was getting bitch choked by Blackhand and she grew a pair of wings? Paladins can grow wings of light. So why can't they glide just like demon hunters?
    Paladins used to be able to glide with the glyph that made Avenging Wrath work like slow fall. Of course Blizz had to destroy the entire glyph feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    The paladin wings are metaphorical while the demon hunter wings are literal.

I disagree with the idea of this, but there was a glyph in wrath + cata that allowed paladins to slowfall with avenging wrath.
    They are not "metaphorical." They are physically there. The prior post about size and function are what is the issue.

Demon hunters can glide using their wings, well guess what, Avenging Wrath anyone? Remember when Yrel was getting bitch choked by Blackhand and she grew a pair of wings? Paladins can grow wings of light. So why can't they glide just like demon hunters?
    Based on the input from every member that posted here, I've managed to consolidate their input into one word for your convenience: physics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    How do Paladins run as fast as cloth/leather wearers?

You do realize wearing that much armor severely slows you down, right?

You started this.
    Well crafted armor in real life doesn't slow you down that much unless it's explicitly designed to be used on horseback.

Albeit you might have a point when it comes to WoW plate armor which must weight about four times the real life equivalent, what with the massive shoulders and all. But then the question becomes how cloth wearers never trip on these robes of theirs, and why they decide to wear that stuff while adventuring in the first place.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Well crafted armor in real life doesn't slow you down that much unless it's explicitly designed to be used on horseback.

Albeit you might have a point when it comes to WoW plate armor which must weight about four times the real life equivalent, what with the massive shoulders and all. But then the question becomes how cloth wearers never trip on these robes of theirs, and why they decide to wear that stuff while adventuring in the first place.
    the cloth is just high enough they cant step on it and trip, now if it was low enough to hide your feet, then there would be a problem of tripping
    also the armor increases your magic capabiltieis
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post
    FelPlague please change the sig and avatar. hate looking at that mess.
    As opposed to your "lol look at me I'm such an altoholic xD rofl"?

Everyone needs a fatigue bar that increases faster the more running they do and the heavier the armor they wear. Wearing helmets should also hinder your vision, especially peripheral. You shouldn't be able to keep 400 car-sized animals in your pocket. Every mount, both ground and flying, should all move at different speeds unique to each creature and have different balances between burst running speed and duration and long distance running speed and duration. You should have to feed your mounts and pets or they die. You shouldn't be sleeping on the fucking street every night wearing your full armor when you're supposedly the biggest badass in the world. 90% of all weapons and armor are completely impractical to use in combat and realistically would be next to useless in a fight. Every new land we discover shouldn't magically have slightly better ores to make better equipment out of that we had never seen or heard of prior to it's discovery and supreme (and exclusive) abundance in the new area. Since resurrecting people is so piss easy, why don't we just resurrect all of our old heroes and lore figures and important characters that have died? We should've been able to find mankirk's wife. All of the cities and settlements are ENTIRELY too small and usually completely lack residential areas for anyone to actually live in. And what the fuck is the power source for all of the mechanical pets, vehicles, and other contraptions anyway because they should definitely have to run on something, instead they just last forever with some kind of perpetual energy generating devices. Gnomes and Goblins should be the dominant races for each faction and in a never ending power struggle between the two as they both create endless waves of self replicating machines with endless power sources to fight all their battles for them. Mages should be able to teleport and open portals to anywhere they want instead of being restricted to specific places. Warlock NPCs can summon and control many demons at once for indefinite periods of time, so player warlocks should be able to as well. Rogues shouldn't actually have stealth because they aren't magical and being able to just become completely invisible, even while out in the wide open in broad daylight, is ridiculous.

The list goes on. But ultimately, it's a stupid fucking game so get over it.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    Paladins can grow wings of light. So why can't they glide just like demon hunters?
    Why can't mages fly, since they can defy gravity, time and space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    She became an Exarch, i don't care how long it took for her to acquire her Paladin powers. NPC that have high titles in game are more powerful than the character players are playing.
    so according to you Exarch > Highlord? also she is more powerful then us by title alone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying paladins would seem a bit much

Deleted
    Because paladins pop their bubble and fall down just like Captain America in that one movie. He did not use parachutes.

I think, a Paladin would be the class for Captain America to play, if he should ever play WoW.