Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    I don't recommend using balance affinity outside of raid. Thrash pulls through walls and with luffa has retarded range.
    Bis for dungeons is luffas/belt, and get your mythics in before this disgusting change.

This is pure stupidity, on fort the AoE does 3/4s of everyone's health, it needs to be interrupted.
    Someone hasn't played with LatC

Deleted
    I don't recommend using balance affinity outside of raid. Thrash pulls through walls and with luffa has retarded range.
    Bis for dungeons is luffas/belt, and get your mythics in before this disgusting change.
    It's a learning curve, getting used to the extra range, but after you do, balance affinity is hands down the best option. Not recommending something because it changes the playing style slightly but eventually ends up the better choice is a bit silly yes?

As for the legendaries, luffas yes, the belt uhm if you happen to have it, if not no big deal. Personally I'm running luffas and elize.

Oh and if you want to have even more fun with balance affinity, try run with Ekowraith also, pulling stuff from 60y away
    Last edited by mmocb2358cdeee; 2017-05-08 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    This guy knows what's up: Luffa > Lady and the Child > Elize > Belt > Trinket
    That's my go to dps setup for dungeons.

for real

latc is so fkin real

wish i had luffas to go along w them.

I don't run gg for m+. I do have latc I just prefer incarn for cheese pulls.
    Aka Bursting soloing all of the rats while everyone else is far away so only I get the the debuff. And just big pulls in general incarn is better if you run the dungeon around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    It's a learning curve, getting used to the extra range, but after you do, balance affinity is hands down the best option. Not recommending something because it changes the playing style slightly but eventually ends up the better choice is a bit silly yes?

As for the legendaries, luffas yes, the belt uhm if you happen to have it, if not no big deal. Personally I'm running luffas and elize.

Oh and if you want to have even more fun with balance affinity, try run with Ekowraith also, pulling stuff from 60y away
    I mean it may be the best option for you but I'd rather move faster while doing carries than hit things from further.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    This guy knows what's up: Luffa > Lady and the Child > Elize > Belt > Trinket
    That's my go to dps setup for dungeons.
    Elize is pretty much useless for m+ for anything under a 12+ mobs die faster than you can even benefit from 5 stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    How is it fun? (Honestly interested)

I played a Bear Tank (not this "Guardian" nonsense... but Feral, as it used to be) during WoTLK and Cata, and I just don't find him enjoyable anymore for some reason. :-/
    same here... used to LOVE how feral felt and played, not anyome; a true druid. not this "cat" spec and "bear" spec. FERAL... DRUID...
    now it feels feels weird, empty; like more half of the class is missing, and don't even start with affinities, its bulls... i get back SOME skills I used to have for non-spec form... woah, so good- except I still don't have any talents, set bonuses, or even mechanics for these skills, nothing just bare skills, and now even lack of artifact traits

Loved being versatile. Maybe not a 100% dps nor 100% tank but it was very fun to switch on bemand role i play, thats why I rolled a druid in the first place and not rogue to top dps or warr to be "THETANK".

Elize is pretty much useless for m+ for anything under a 12+ mobs die faster than you can even benefit from 5 stacks.
    People do M+ below 10? What is this? Launch?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    same here... used to LOVE how feral felt and played, not anyome; a true druid. not this "cat" spec and "bear" spec. FERAL... DRUID...
    now it feels feels weird, empty; like more half of the class is missing, and don't even start with affinities, its bulls... i get back SOME skills I used to have for non-spec form... woah, so good- except I still don't have any talents, set bonuses, or even mechanics for these skills, nothing just bare skills, and now even lack of artifact traits

Loved being versatile. Maybe not a 100% dps nor 100% tank but it was very fun to switch on bemand role i play, thats why I rolled a druid in the first place and not rogue to top dps or warr to be "THETANK".
    It was too much hassle. Either we were OP, because we could do too much, or we were UP because we couldn't do anything. This made ferals useless half the time, and OP the rest. Now that Dps and Tank are separated balancing us is easier (although they're not doing too good of a job with it).

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    used to LOVE how feral felt and played, not anyome; a true druid. not this "cat" spec and "bear" spec. FERAL... DRUID...

Same... Well said. :/
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

It was too much hassle. Either we were OP, because we could do too much, or we were UP because we couldn't do anything. This made ferals useless half the time, and OP the rest. Now that Dps and Tank are separated balancing us is easier (although they're not doing too good of a job with it).
    not really, if only people would accept the role of hybrid class/spec, an off tank that can dps better than other tanks while they don't tank but bit worse than pure dps when tank is not needed, its pretty simple concept, might not be useful everywhere but... none is always, everywhere
    but since people want to be #1 dps and #1 tank its not gonna happen; sadly
    either way it is most definitely doable if only there was will for it

but i must say it would work kind of badly with current talent system because you'd either have every talent providing double bonuses for both forms (we had such prior to MoP); one talent providing bonus for one form and 3th talent being passive or something
    not that i like current talent system, and i don't mean that 3 talents per row etc- I speak more of the philosophy (that came mostly with Legion but also bit in WoD) where we have or should take best talent for given situation; but it could be worked out

People do M+ below 10? What is this? Launch?

- - - Updated - - -

no reason to do m+ beyond 10 currently

Deleted
    Sure for low levels its not as great, but I'm running up to level 20 every week and its far from useless on those levels. Never said it was the go-to legendary, i just said it's the one I'm using. And there are plenty other good ones if you don't have the belt is all.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedz View Post
    For you maybe, but for others that like to do harder content instead of zerging through it there certainly is a reason to.

I already got my concordance, and i certainly don't need the gear outside the lucky titanforged proc, so I have no particular need to "farm" m+ If all you care about is farming for AP and/or gear then yeah there is no reason to, but that is not the only reason to run m+
    Last edited by mmocb2358cdeee; 2017-05-09 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedz View Post
    You're missing out on like 40 milion free AP every week, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    How is it fun? (Honestly interested)
    Being able to look around during the encounter is really nice.
    I enjoy not having to play Guitar Hero with my hotkeys.
    Moonfire blasting everything is visually fun!