Just got Sephuz as my first BM leggo - should I reroll MM?

Very dissapointed with this drop... I'm i880 but my DPS is low in BM I think (about 400k on ST) and was hoping for a good leggo since we're so dependant on them I keep reading... I only do M+ (not raiding) - would you recommend I switch to MM?

Honestly, no. The one legendary that has a make-or-break significant effect of BM DPS and the rotation are the shoulders, and their effect is becoming baseline in 7.2.5, which is likely to be out some time next month. If you prefer playing BM, I would stick with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelleas View Post
    Very dissapointed with this drop... I'm i880 but my DPS is low in BM I think (about 400k on ST) and was hoping for a good leggo since we're so dependant on them I keep reading... I only do M+ (not raiding) - would you recommend I switch to MM?
    not having a legendary at your ilvl for the content you do isn't going to be the reason your dps is that "low."

Deleted
    It doesn't matter if you switch to MM, your badluck protection has already kicked in for both specs. Until you get your 3rd legendary there's really not that low of a drop chance until the 3rd one drops which then makes the droprate baseline across all the rest of them.

Long story short you're gimped no matter what. You've kicked in your protection for all 3 specs. You're screwed no matter what you play.

Honestly if all you're doing is mythic+, then sephuz really isn't that bad overall, you can usually proc it quite a lot on trash between interrupts and stuns. Bosses it isn't as good, but depending on the week boss damage isn't as important.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blada View Post
    Honestly if all you're doing is mythic+, then sephuz really isn't that bad overall, you can usually proc it quite a lot on trash between interrupts and stuns. Bosses it isn't as good, but depending on the week boss damage isn't as important.
    This. And i would say in M+ it is 2nd or 3rd best Legendary for BM. You can procc this ring on almost every trashpack and also on bosses with trash. And a tip: you dont have to interrupt or stun mobs; you can throw your freezing trap to trigger the procc. (but be carefull it resetts debuffs on the mobs for other classes)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamenu View Post
    This. And i would say in M+ it is 2nd or 3rd best Legendary for BM. You can procc this ring on almost every trashpack and also on bosses with trash. And a tip: you dont have to interrupt or stun mobs; you can throw your freezing trap to trigger the procc. (but be carefull it resetts debuffs on the mobs for other classes)
    Does bursting shot still clear debuffs that other classes have up or was that fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerothian View Post
    Does bursting shot still clear debuffs that other classes have up or was that fixed?
    They fixed that a long time ago. I used to do dungeon with druids and they would rage at me so hard whenever I used it. I find it fun whenever I drop a binding shot and then bursting the adds out of it to stun them all.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I am a BM hunter with 4 legendaries, and only 1 is for BM, the ring, the rest are multi-class (prydaz, kil'jaedan, and healing legs). Just hang in there!

I am praying I get something good soon lol.