10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So you think it's perfectly fine that the POTUS fires the FBI director leading the investigation on said POTUS?
    He already exonerated the President on three different occasions so that's not a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    Yeah. No one on this website would identify you as a liberal. No fucking way that would ever happen. Nope.
    How others identify me is of little consequence. It only matters to people who lack the inability for complex thought an analysis. It's a default "but you" position that doesn't hold much weight, because those levying the charge, are themselves, inconsequential.

Take this opportunity to learn and understand your argumentative limitations. Or don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I don't get outraged, when does your other account get unbanned?
    When does your other account get unbanned?

Quote Originally Posted by PersephoneDankles View Post
    As per usual, Josh Marshall has a very interesting take on the whole situation.

I'll skip to the end.

Screw the popcorn, this calls for Pop-Tarts.
    The notion that firing Comey will bury any evidence of a Russian connection permanently... no one is that naive either.

Here is an accurate description of the left:

The timing! The Timing!

Trump's a reality TV star!

The timing! The timing!

Trump's a reality TV star!

You getting the picture yet, dolts?
    So he didn't fire him in the last 100+ days because...?

misleading title, didnt Jeff Sessions fire Trump?
    I bet the Dems are going to cry Watergate on every single post in 3...2...1...

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Just announced a short while ago. Holy-shit.
    so my question is if this was anyone but trump and they got 2 reccomendation to fire the fbi director like trump did, would this even be a story?

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    This is the saddest attempt at trolling I've ever seen.

How was that?

Let us know when you catch up to reality. Or don't. I don't what to hear about what gender's you identified as between now and then.
    And after he's impeached and removed from office...you and all your ilk will be really quiet...as if you ran away from here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    It just doesn't matter to loony leftists, they could have no proof of anything (which they don't) and they would still think he is guilty.
    Yeah, sounds a lot like Benghazi. If it turns out there are no Trump-Russia connections than so be it but a lot of his appointees and advisors have been fired or recused themselves at this point. It's not normal.

Well it's not like he would've kept his job if hillary won. He would've got this letter right after she took her oath haha.

The Cock Holster actually thought this was going to go unnoticed.

Instead he's making Nixon level history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Well it's not like he would've kept his job if hillary won.
    Whataboutism is not a defense. Hypotheticals are irrelevant in current context.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Considering that Comey was in part responsible for Trump winning the elction, I'd say Trump was an ungrateful bastard...had it been deliberate.
    There is no doubt Trump is an ungrateful bastard. Appreciation and humility are 2 virtues Trump can't even find in the dictionary.

I don't have one. You should answer my question, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Whataboutism is not a defense. Hypotheticals are irrelevant in current context.
    There is no hypothetical. You must be dreaming if she wouldn't fire him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    so my question is if this was anyone but trump and they got 2 reccomendation to fire the fbi director like trump did, would this even be a story?
    If the anyone else in question was under investigation by the person that they fired, then yes.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    The notion that firing Comey will bury any evidence of a Russian connection permanently... no one is that naive either.
    We are dealing with a man who ran his campaign on being utterly naive.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Why not, it has worked countless times in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    That depends. Is this hypothetical someone else also under investigation by the FBI? And was one of those hypothetical recommendations also by someone who had recused himself from that same investigation due to potential conflicts of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Well it's not like he would've kept his job if hillary won. He would've got this letter right after she took her oath haha.
    Probably true. It's also true that this wouldn't be an issue if Trump had fired him right after taking the oath. The issue is that Trump waited four months to do so, after praising the very actions he's supposedly being fired over, and is doing so in the middle of an FBI investigation into his administration.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2017-05-10 at 01:09 AM.