Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mainrak View Post
    I feel like the new Shadow Priest T20 bonuses are OP. I liked the previous ones better.

Ehm... did you notice the price? 15.000 for one of those? No thanks i prefer to run :P

Edit: Since the legendary rings grant a passive talent. I suspect that the Shadow will be Fortress of the Mind 80% or Void Ray 20%.
    That's the resell value, probably will cost more. And considering inflation, I'd say worth it!

So, Hellfire Amulets-as rings, then?

Deleted
    The Flightpath thingies feel kinda pointless, unless you want to level your xth alt completely different than the rest. With that I mean only Questing or going to a Zone on the other continent, where you may also need another map.
    1. Spamming Dungeons is generally faster as a Tank/Healer leaving your capital after getting to 15 is pointless
    2. even then, things are alreay resonably well connected
    recently leveled a BE Rogue, went: Starting Zones > UC, Zep Grom'gol > portal to Plaquelands from BB > free flight towards Badlands > Searing Gorge > Mageportal/Quest in northern Burning Steppes to the Swamp of Sorrows > Blasted Lands > TBC stuff
    the only times a new fligthpoint would have helped is when you go towards the area for the first time, which was only really annoying for Tristessa and the Searing Gorge but I used autowalk and stuffed my face with cookies
    3.You'd get the Maps last since the other stuff probably helps you more (armor 3,5k weapon 6,7k), so you cannot quest "properly" since you get ~50% more exp.

I was hoping for Heirloom Gauntlets and Boots so you can complete the look.
    Being able to upgrade up to 110 is also only really an issue directly after starting Legion where new Items have like 5 times the stats. The Bonusxp is still nice though. I just hope the Armor upgrade wont be too expensive. Upgrading your Weapon is still early though .

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hellfire ammys! Awww yes!

10+ Year Old Account
    15k to unlock all flightpaths on one continent?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    But making t19 sets worse does not make the completely underwhelming t20 sets better. THAT is and has been the problem from the start.

From what I've seen most classes are saying the t20 sets are a total miss on blizzards part. I can't help but feel this is only a response to that negative criticism instead of blizzard being concerned about balance, which is a convenient excuse.
    the t20 sets are not even done yet, they are still placeholders for the most part. lets wait and see what happens to them before we bring out the pitchforks. some classes have good t20 sets now (spriest is much better than the one before)

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    YES! Heirlooms which teaches new characters the flight paths!! I've been giving feedback on it for ages! Granted, I thought it would be tied to getting the Explorer achievement in each continent...
    Same. Been asking for account-wide flight path maps for years. Although, I figured they would make them an Inscription craftable scroll you would consume or maybe even an engineering "GPS" style device you use once, instead of whatever it is they are doing here. Still, it's a welcome addition for those of us who are alt-happy.

But I hope the 15k price is a placeholder and not legit, because that's absurd. As they have it, it's 60k to unlock on both alliance and horde, and that's just for Azeroth. It doesn't include Outland, Northrend, Vashj'ir/Deepholm, Pandaria, or Draenor.

I never understood why they would continue to make WoW more like Diablo...

Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    the t20 sets are not even done yet, they are still placeholders for the most part. lets wait and see what happens to them before we bring out the pitchforks. some classes have good t20 sets now (spriest is much better than the one before)
    While I might agree blizzard hasn't exactly been very honest or communicative with us, to say the least. They deserve no slack.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd consider dropping 15k on an item that unlocks Flying for new characters at level 20.

Flight paths? No thanks. and its not even anything past 1-60 content by the looks of it. and its 15k PER CONTINENT. so yea

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    15k for something i don't even use ? i mean who the hell is lvling the old way anyway? u chain queue dungeons till WoD anyway

The new rogue leggy might be really good for Mythic+. I wonder if we'll get to equip 3 oranges by the end of the xpack?
    Last edited by Hotmail; 2017-05-10 at 01:59 AM. Reason: xpack, not kiwi Xd

The talent rings just seem like they're going to be problematic at best, but probably just bad for the game in general. They'll be horribly imbalanced from spec to spec, and in some cases they'd wind up on the "required" list.

I'd assume they will be obtained via the current RNG system, which just makes it worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    15k for something i don't even use ? i mean who the hell is lvling the old way anyway? u chain queue dungeons till WoD anyway
    And that's why you can choose not to buy it.

And people who actually want to have/use the fp can buy it.

The ring for DK is kinda. not sure. For frost the choice is rather meh, but for unholy I can see it being a huge quality of life thing, I just can't stand playing without bursting sores, but ebon fever is currently better usually. It would increase unholy AoE even further though, which pretty much the only point to spec atm anyway. For blood it should be kinda okay I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging by the names on the rings I'd almost wanna bet they come from Class Hall Campaign.

So after paying to upgrade our heirlooms from 90 to 100, we will have to pay again for 100 to 110? Blizz is really amazing. And those map prices? Lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    So after paying to upgrade our heirlooms from 90 to 100, we will have to pay again for 100 to 110? Blizz is really amazing. And those map prices? Lmao.
    Upgrading isnt much different than going from 60 to 90, then 90 to 100. don't see what the big deal is
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Didn't you have to pay to get up to 90 first too? It's continuing the same pattern

15K sounds fair enough, expensive but could be way worse.

About the legendary rings...

Gathering Storm with Frostscythe, what a time to be alive.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4