Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    One could say the same for yours my friend. I am only following suit.

So what is the problem with the Russian media being able to take photos in the White House? Hell, I have taken photos in the White House.

#themoreyouknow
    The only "one" who could say the same is you, and as we've established, that's not exactly a damning indictment.

The problem, Kodak, is that they were permitted to take pictures and given access to do so, while the U.S. press was not.

REX TILLERSON OIL TIES WITH RUSSIA...its so fucking obvious.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    One could say the same for yours my friend. I am only following suit.

So what is the problem with the Russian media being able to take photos in the White House? Hell, I have taken photos inside the White House. It is open to the public if you go through your Congressman(woman) and pass a background check.

#themoreyouknow
    You're missing the point. U.S. press weren't allowed to take photos. But Russian press were. In the White House. The U.S. White House.

Do you need some charts and graphs?

#readingcomprehensionftw

relevant image

It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Why does the source matter when it's a video interview?
    I have already stated it. People probably would have doubted the credibility if this had been a Fox News interview. It is always a good idea to list multiple sides. Even interview questions can dictate one sidedness. Prosecutors and defense lawyers do this on a daily basis.

I have already stated it. People probably would have doubted the credibility if this had been a Fox News interview. It is always a good idea to list multiple sides. Even interview questions can dictate one sidedness. Prosecutors and defense lawyers do this on a daily basis.
    No. There's a difference between credibility and viability.

Learn it.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You're missing the point. U.S. press weren't allowed to take photos. But Russian press were. In the White House. The U.S. White House.

Do you need some charts and graphs?

#readingcomprehensionftw
    The Russian press got an exclusive interview just like CNN does. What is the big deal?

#readtherussiannewsftw

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/...68347352346624

"Starting to hear chatter that there are intercepts w/ Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell discussing funneling illegal Russian money into campaign"

At the rate we're going we may end up seeing the sec of agriculture president. Of course, we're assuming the republicans don't just shut the whole thing down.
    Not sure who Claude is so I don't have any established trust, but I can't imagine that Ryan and McConnell are dumb enough to discuss shit like that over email.

They're both insane, pretty stupid, and extremely evil men, but they're not that stupid.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Suggestion.

We create high treason.
    You do realize the equivalent would kinde be treason against.. the president

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not sure who Claude is so I don't have any established trust, but I can't imagine that Ryan and McConnell are dumb enough to discuss shit like that over email.

They're both insane, pretty stupid, and extremely evil men, but they're not that stupid.
    He's the one who has been reporting on subpoenas for weeks, and now indictments. He seems to have some very well placed sources.

The intercepts are apparently recordings, not emails.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    No. There's a difference between credibility and viability.

Learn it.
    No...
    Explain them to me. I am just a padewan.

Yeah, that's disappointing he was banned. Hopefully he had fun in the doing.

(was it for something in this thread?)
    He posted a Hitler Pepe bombing france. In the Pepe is dead thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try this on for size. President Mattis nominates Hillary as VP - then resigns. A post 2018-election would have a Dem Congress and they confirm the VP.

Too much tin foil, sorry. But this shit with Trump/Comey and now inklings of Russia cash into GOP coffers at the highest level - there won't be many people left.
    Nah. I hear James Comey is looking for a job now.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    He posted a Hitler Pepe bombing france. In the Pepe is dead thread.
    That's a good way to go, if you have to go.

I kept seeing that too, but didn't understand the reference. What is TDS?
    he was as using it as label of trump dysfunction? syndrome to anyone who questions trump, another one of those cute derogatory buzzwords they love to hand wave any criticism away.

No...
    Explain them to me. I am just a padewan.
    Oh, with pleasure. No functional adult questions the credibility of an interview that they can watch. What they may doubt is the viability of the argument the interviewee projects.

Now you know, jar jar.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Nah. I hear James Comey is looking for a job now.
    Lol.

I'd suggest AG, but Comey is more than likely done with political appointments. Plus, Yates is too awesome at this point not to nominate. Or run for Congress. Maybe she could knock off one of the now vulnerable GOP idiots who voted for the Wealthcare Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/...68347352346624

"Starting to hear chatter that there are intercepts w/ Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell discussing funneling illegal Russian money into campaign"

At the rate we're going we may end up seeing the sec of agriculture president. Of course, we're assuming the republicans don't just shut the whole thing down.
    I mean they both are soulless assholes who lack any level of basic empathy, but I have a hard time thinking they would be so negligent and stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    You do realize the equivalent would kinde be treason against.. the president
    Nah, just make it against the american people.

That's a good way to go, if you have to go.
    It was an eurofighter typhoon squad bombing kekistan though... and with it the whole pepe army and the alt right. The bombs were euros
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker