Deleted
    That young Monaco side are the top scorers in all of Europe.

If they hadn't scored I'd have been astounded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Same we don't live in the same country because I'd likely give you 10-1 odds on your terms. Regardless, I still think real will win 'narrowly'. Plus, you seem to be forgetting that Juve conceded against a young and inexperienced Monaco side... So it's not like their defense is completely impenetrable. As long as the game doesn't go to penalties, Real should win.

If it goes to penalties - Juve definitely have the advantage with Buffon in goal.

Navas is an inconsistent shitter. Thank god real are letting him go this summer.
    Irrespective of country. I'll wager your any charity of your choice that Juve will win. £5spot on the line.

Juve to win the final and the trebel, Allegri decides he's achieved everything he can and resigns.

#WelcomeToArsenal

OR

Juve to lose the final, Allegri to get fired after 2 lost finals in 3 yrs.

#WelcomeToArsenal.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Juve to win the final and the trebel, Allegri decides he's achieved everything he can and resigns.

#WelcomeToArsenal

OR

Juve to lose the final, Allegri to get fired after 2 lost finals in 3 yrs.

#WelcomeToArsenal.
    Or Wenger stays and you still disintegrate as standard.

Deleted
    Or Allegri goes to Barcelona and Arsenal get Alan Pardew.
    #thechosenone

Deleted
    Tony Adams next Arsenal manager.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    he was a great player but man, he is such an awful manager

From Reddit..

Real Madrid have never lost a Champions League Final. Juventus have only beaten defending champions to win the Final.
    - Real Madrid will be playing for their record 12th European Championship and a never done before back to back Champions League.
    - Juventus are playing for 3rd European Championship and to not lose a record 7 Finals.
    - Real Madrid have only won one match in last 8 meetings with Juve.
    - Head to Head in European competition is even W8-D2-L8 for both teams.
    - Cristiano Ronaldo will be playing for his 4th Champions League (will tie Messi)
    - Gianluigi Buffon will be playing for his 1st Champions League (again)
    - Buffon would be the oldest player to ever play and win a final.

Deleted
    I'm betting on 12 dives, 8 referee crowdings, and 1 attempted bribe.

Looks like CONMEBOL wants to invite Portugal and Spain for the Copa América 2019.

Full list would be:

10 CONMEBOL Nations

Mexico and USA

Portugal and Spain

Japan and China

Making it 16 teams like the Copa América Centenário in 2016. I think it would be interesting to see Portugal and Spain in a Copa América.

Deleted
    Copa America => China, Japan, Spain and Portugal.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Considering our CEO thinks Wenger is better than Conte, Ancelotti, Klopp and Pep, I'm pretty sure we haven't reached the level of meme-ery where we employ Alan Pardew or Tony Adams.

Also this
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering when Arsenal were going to give United 6th back!

Deleted
    TheGOAT shitebagging my bet.

Quelle surprise.

Imagine...just imagine the implications if United lost out on the Final tonight.

A shitstorm to end the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Imagine...just imagine the implications if United lost out on the Final tonight.

I can't imagine Man United not going through, Celta Vigo is really bad at the moment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post

Well then we can do like Chelsea did this season and not have European games to worry about and just focus on the league

Bit sad Europa is only way to salvage the season but haven't taken our chances. Chances created is among the best in the league but chances converted for utd is the lowest or 2nd lowest I believe in all of Europe. Zlatan had 28 goals but his conversion rate was shocking. Dafoe who plays for sunderland was twice as clinical as zlatan. Not good enough. I think mou misjudged where rooney was at skill/fitness wise and we've been a striker down all season

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Bit sad Europa is only way to salvage the season but haven't taken our chances. Chances created is among the best in the league but chances converted for utd is the lowest or 2nd lowest I believe in all of Europe. Zlatan had 28 goals but his conversion rate was shocking. Dafoe who plays for sunderland was twice as clinical as zlatan. Not good enough. I think mou misjudged where rooney was at skill/fitness wise and we've been a striker down all season
    When Mou gets sacked you can always slither off to the next team.