Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I think I've only seen the Tol'vir archeology mount once so far, so that seems pretty rare. Otherwise, I'm on a highly populated, older server, so you see all kinds of rare mounts. But, I'd say most people don't know the difference between Halaa and Kurenai mounts, so they're not really that special. Most of the mounts that are just different skins aren't really that noticeable either, but something like the Ashes mount is pretty rare and unique. Also, I don't see the white chicken very often, or the big rooster, and I've yet to see a rhino.

Green Protodrake from the egg in Scholazar, Talbuks and the halaa ones.. Raven lord isn't "forgotten" but when I use it, there is always SOMEONE that have to ask where I've gotten it. Same with Rivendares mount. Netherrays seems kinda forgotten too, myself I never use them, I don't like them.

---------- Post added 2011-03-01 at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gahgoots View Post
    I think I've only seen the Tol'vir archeology mount once so far, so that seems pretty rare. Otherwise, I'm on a highly populated, older server, so you see all kinds of rare mounts. But, I'd say most people don't know the difference between Halaa and Kurenai mounts, so they're not really that special. Most of the mounts that are just different skins aren't really that noticeable either, but something like the Ashes mount is pretty rare and unique. Also, I don't see the white chicken very often, or the big rooster, and I've yet to see a rhino.
    I wouldn't say that the Archeology Tol'vir mount is forgotten since it was newly implented. All the TCG mounts seem pretty rare, Al'ar was also rare back in some days, but now everyone seems to have gotten it. (No I am not talking about dark pheonix, I can see the difference! )

i love my crimson deathcharger

i feel neat being a hunter with a deathcharger and i feel like it's somewhat rare

Well i think the Swift Purple Raptor from Toc and the Wooly Mammoth i NEVER saw anyone with those

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rédempteur View Post
    Not so rare, but on my warlock i use my Dreadsteed, with the Dreadsteed of Xoroth achievement coming up in /say channel. Always fun to see people asking wtf is that, especially other warlocks.
    I will usually use dreadsteed too only because it has nostalgy in it, I got it when I was level 61 or 62 in TBC. First char so took quite long to first farm enough money for mats and then that epic last part of quest-chain, love it! In BG's I use chopper though, most of the people won't know how long it took to farm a class mount and many of us just started playing when you could buy mount/skill from trainer straight =)

Deleted
    I would say Talbuk. People are chocked and amazed when they see my white Talbuk ride past them.

I get like 20 messages everyday Alliance side btw.

The "updated" Argent Tournament mounts.

anyone know if the AQ gates are open on new servers or could I just transfer my character over and pick up that mount/title?

on a serious note I got attune's mount first try soloing kara on my priest. Too bad I switched my mains recently. oh well at least I can attempt to solo for ashes with my new main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Argent Tourny mounts. Seriously, they have like 12 mounts and pets in that place that you can get.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    Holy mother of over 6 year necro

10+ Year Old Account
    Azure Drake from EoE.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Argent Warhorse / Argent Charger

Violet Proto Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Astralli View Post
    Please read the thread title.

Forgotten YET STILL OBTAINABLE mounts.

But Honestly I would say that Talbuks are pretty much forgotten. Nobody rides them at all for the most part. The only reason I don't ride them is that damned tail bug.
    I always use my Cobalt War Talbuk from the Kurenai in Nagrand (Outland.) They don't have the big fluffy tail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Holy mother of over 6 year necro
    What is dead may never die, but rises again stronger.

Just to be relevant to the topic, it's ages ago I've seen or heard anybody mention Baron Rivendare's horse.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2017-05-10 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Unpainted Mechanostrider

Come on - you can't tell me anyone remembers that one
    I tend to use it on new gnome characters when they hit lvl 20.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    TURBOSTRIDER!!

it's the lower tier mount for the gnomes at the argent tournament and it's a strider with RED RACING FLAMES!!!

not particularly hard to acquire, but people still turn their heads going "where did you get THAT!?"
    I use that on my gnomelock when she's mogged into the red tier2 clone from TBC Heroics (the Talbuk goes better with T4.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I tend to use it on new gnome characters when they hit lvl 20.
    Necrostrider for the win

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Love my void talon have all 3 variations of anzu in my favorite list.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Black Sanctum mounts are a good candidate, easy as hell to farm, too.

Wait, holy shit that necro...

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I use that on my gnomelock when she's mogged into the red tier2 clone from TBC Heroics (the Talbuk goes better with T4.)
    Turbostriders are soooo 2011. It's all about the cataclysm camel now.

Drink in its majestic beauty. But don't get too close, they spit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the AQ mounts and the old talbuuks.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.