Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Christ on a cross. Lets play a multiplayer game and instead of meeting new people, pay someone to play with...
    Don't let blizz find out about this, or queuing for dungeon finder is going to cost money soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I wonder when there will be a "Make me feel like shit and flame me" S&M styled option
    Tsundere overwatch - "I-it's not like I'm healing you because I like you, b-baka. I just want to win!"

Yandere overwatch - "If I can't have you, then I'll let die, then no one can have you!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Real life money for an in game service hmmmmmmmmm.... pushing limits here me thinks. I mean if people are willing to pay go for it but if it gets too big blizzard might set some examples.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    Real life money for an in game service hmmmmmmmmm.... pushing limits here me thinks. I mean if people are willing to pay go for it but if it gets too big blizzard might set some examples.
    how? if you just hide your character name and dont use in game chat to talk business, how are they ever gonna find out?

Gamers can get desperate. I've been propositioned to send nudes when I played Mercy. Boi would that be awkward.
    Yah just read trade chat on the moonguard server (US) and you will see the same kind of propositions.

Deleted
    Platinum League of Legends player who coached newbies
    lol plat is newbie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Yah just read trade chat on the moonguard server (US) and you will see the same kind of propositions.
    Except the lulz here is not that you create the avatar which would lead to someone assuming you make the avatar look like yourself, or has some similarities, you are picking from characters. Just seems a bit odder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes people just want company I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    how? if you just hide your character name and dont use in game chat to talk business, how are they ever gonna find out?
    Don't tell all the wow players that have been banned for doing carries in 5 mans and raids never using any in game chat to talk about money.

Considering Kotaku's audience, the article is basically an advertisement for the service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtcrime View Post
    I don't care what lonely people spend their money on, but these women have to be kidding themselves if they think people don't hire them because of their vaginas when the article is titled "I paid Women to play Overwatch with me" and the whole thing feels morally dubious and sleazy.

The article wouldn't exist if it were just about typical boosting services.
    Sorry, what's immoral about women performing ANY kind of act for money? As long as it's consensual, I don't see any moral qualms with people paying for any type of company with another human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

I don't see any difference between this and the folks who donate money to female gamers on twitch. If anything, the pay-to-play types are probably getting a better value.

10+ Year Old Account
    These marketers are getting clever.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Now i may be wrong here but it says it was written by Cecilia D'Anastasio isnt that a girl? so its just a girl looking for other girls to play with?

10+ Year Old Account
    When I read the title, I was imagining having a LAN party with a bunch of Eastern European hookers for some reason.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I don't see the issue... What's the issue?
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Gamers can get desperate. I've been propositioned to send nudes when I played Mercy. Boi would that be awkward.
    Send nudes. I know you're a guy, send em anyway. No homo and thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    Don't tell all the wow players that have been banned for doing carries in 5 mans and raids never using any in game chat to talk about money.
    all those trade adverts you see usually want you to add them on skype, go to a website, their twitch channel, etc.

though ofc the ones that get banned probably did talk about it ingame yes.

These ladies see an exploitable market and intend to profit from it. If both sides are satisfied with the transaction it's fine, no?

Free market working as intended.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.