Order hall missions "problem"

Greetings everyone! I just joined legion and got my character to 110. In the process i got all my champions plus the 2 added in the last patch (Nerus amd Maximiliam).

All my champions are ilvl 760, 1 of them are still 109 level and the 2 new champions are 850..

The thing is that i have a lot of missions that require ilvl 900 (impossible to do) and 3-4 missions that are from 760 to 850...

Also after a week and still no mission that reward champion equipment.. (while i read that they are very common missions).

I read on reddit that some people deactivated their high ilvl champions and only kept the low ones and they started getting more missions for their ilvl.. but others said this method didnt work for them..

I do have the order hall upgrade to put work orders for champion equipment but it is veeeery slow.. it usually gives me items which adds effects and rarely i get a +10 ilvl... at this rate i will need 2-3 months to get my followers to 850+

Any tips/advice?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Greetings everyone! I just joined legion and got my character to 110. In the process i got all my champions plus the 2 added in the last patch (Nerus amd Maximiliam).

All my champions are ilvl 760, 1 of them are still 109 level and the 2 new champions are 850..

The thing is that i have a lot of missions that require ilvl 900 (impossible to do) and 3-4 missions that are from 760 to 850...

Also after a week and still no mission that reward champion equipment.. (while i read that they are very common missions).

I read on reddit that some people deactivated their high ilvl champions and only kept the low ones and they started getting more missions for their ilvl.. but others said this method didnt work for them..

I do have the order hall upgrade to put work orders for champion equipment but it is veeeery slow.. it usually gives me items which adds effects and rarely i get a +10 ilvl... at this rate i will need 2-3 months to get my followers to 850+

Any tips/advice?
    The best i can say is: keep your followers at as low ilvl as possible.

In my experience, many of the quests you get are based on the single highest ilvl champion you have. So if you have one that is miles ahead of the others, you're screwed.

There is definitely an issue of not having catch-up mechanics in play for new/returning/alt characters regarding follower ilvls. Hopefully blizzard will implement catch-up mechanics "soon".

The best you can do atm is keep your followers low ilvl, run them on missions, stock up on follower equipment through missions / work orders, untill you have enough to boost at least 3 of them up to high level...

Deleted
    The missions are refreshed 1/2 times a day. Just keep an eye on it.

Also, there is an order hall upgrade that allows you to make champion equipment each x hours for 50 resources per piece.

All in all, don't worry too much about the missions. The equipment will just take a bit of time.

I guess to make sure it's not an ilvl thing(I don't think it is...) you could funnel all of the champion equipment to a single champ to see if any start popping. This is a double edged sword as even 1 higher level champion will start making you receive higher ilvl missions(and therefore tank any success% you get). The other thing you could do if you have order hall resources after upgrading your order hall would be to just throw your champions at missions to cycle them.

Thanks guys.. i ll deactivate the high ilvl followers and also will bump missions to cycle them and see how is going...
    @Herpie yeap.. with garrisons you could get a follower item with 500g. I wish they did the same thing here... for example an item to get follower to 850 and then work to get them all to 900..
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    You should have been able to buy the old armor tokens that had an 850 limit with order resources since they added champs in that started at 850.