Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    They're fucking morons, but they're PEACEFUL morons.
    Only until they have means to implement their ideology.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Lord.

You know what? That's fair. That's why antifa is doing it. They have public support to be fascist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Violence begets violence.
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi

"That's why when you are going to take someones eye, you gotta take both - lets see a blind man get my eyes!" - Hitler
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Remind me how many years it's been since fascism had full public support and wasn't a niche, loud minority group.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I dunno, nazis are bad people. Remember WW2?
    With the exception of the very few that might be left and dying of old age, even though its completely disrespectful, racist, idiotic, stupidity and everything else under the sun to label yourself as a nazi in this day and age. You can't pin WW2 on them or use that as an excuse to beat them. It was an event that occurred before literally all of them were born. As a lesser example, it would be like brand the majority of Austrailas population as murders based on their ancestors action on what got them sent there.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    nazi's don't exist anymore

there are some nazi fanboys who have zero power, zero influence and will never be a threat to Western Culture

kids want to pretend these fanboys are a real threat so they can inflate their sense of self importance by standing up against this non existent threat
    Kind of this,

True nazis don't exist any more, or if any do they are on the edge of death from old age hiding out.

All the nazis around now are following it as an ideology, and yes a lot of them have no backbone and it's all mouth, but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous to individuals, and to assume none of them will take any form of action is playing with fire, there are some nasty fuckers out there. As I say, threat to our culture? no, threat to individuals, yes.

I do struggle to believe though theres any modern age nazis that would have the guts to do what the nazis actually did. Beat or murder a individual in a fight? yes, genocide? no way.

I dunno, nazis are bad people. Remember WW2?
    you were alive during ww2?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    With the exception of the very few that might be left and dying of old age, even though its completely disrespectful, racist, idiotic, stupidity and everything else under the sun to label yourself as a nazi in this day and age. You can't pin WW2 on them or use that as an excuse to beat them. It was an event that occurred before literally all of them were born. As a lesser example, it would be like brand the majority of Austrailas population as murders based on their ancestors action on what got them sent there.

Kind of this,

True nazis don't exist any more, or if any do they are on the edge of death from old age hiding out.

All the nazis around now are following it as an ideology, and yes a lot of them have no backbone and it's all mouth, but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous to individuals, and to assume none of them will take any form of action is playing with fire, there are some nasty fuckers out there. As I say, threat to our culture? no, threat to individuals, yes.

I do struggle to believe though theres any modern age nazis that would have the guts to do what the nazis actually did. Beat or murder a individual in a fight? yes, genocide? no way.
    Are you defending nazis?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I do not think this is a linguistically useful approach to the topic. The explicit meaning and implicit connotation of being "anti-Thing" is very different from not favoring that thing. The obvious meaning is action. Another example of this is the difference between just not being a racist and being "anti-racist".
    Not favouring, so you're saying you're neutral on fascism? You don't mind a bit of fascism, just let's not go crazy with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It is not really that black and white, is it?
    No, it is. Fascism is absolute.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warpten View Post
    Well, i've tried to explained something (that failed apparently) and your answer to that is... one fucking sentence ?

Just to not get swamped into an argument with someone who don't know the subject, i will kindly tell you that you are wrong and wish you a good day none the less.
    No please, you were about to enlighten us with your expertise on fascism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    He was the host of Gladiators and before that the captain of one of the toughest football teams in history.

*EDIT*

Sorry, thought you meant "Fash the Bash".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mofn View Post
    Cos violence will not dissuade the nazi to stop being a nazi.
    It dissuaded 7+ million of them in the 30's/40's :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    He was the host of Gladiators and before that the captain of one of the toughest football teams in history.

*EDIT*

Sorry, thought you meant "Fash the Bash".

- - - Updated - - -

It dissuaded 7+ million of them in the 30's/40's :P
    Killing and dissuading is not the same thing. The idea of dissuading is to change the person opinion to whichever one you are arguing for, not killing that person.

Not to mention we will never know how many of those german soldiers didnt support the nazi ideas, yet did not object for fear of retribution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    No, it is. Fascism is absolute.
    Your politics are equally as vile as the fascists, so no.

You regard some people as sub-human and you advocate violent political suppression, that makes you a Nazi in a different frock, two sides of the same coin.

I get that you think "It is different when we do it", but it really is not.

Are you defending nazis?
    Not at all, anyone whos a self proclaimed nazi is complete and utter scum.

That doesn't give you the right to beat the shit out them, and regardless of what their personal 'beliefs' are you can't unjustly punish them for an act that was committed before they were born, no matter how evil it was or how evil they come across.

What you can do, is punish them through legitimate means of the legal system that's in place in your country when they do commit any sort of crime, from racists out bursts to physical violence.

It's not defending, It's not attacking, it just being civilized and living in a fair just way. You do not have the right to go out and do something because of how you or someone else feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    i want to hit racists too
    I want to hit people who put pineapple on pizzas too.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Not at all, anyone whos a self proclaimed nazi is complete and utter scum.

That doesn't give you the right to beat the shit out them, and regardless of what their personal 'beliefs' are you can't unjustly punish them for an act that was committed before they were born, no matter how evil it was or how evil they come across.

What you can do, is punish them through legitimate means of the legal system that's in place in your country when they do commit any sort of crime, from racists out bursts to physical violence.

It's not defending, It's not attacking, it just being civilized and living in a fair just way. You do not have the right to go out and do something because of how you or someone else feels.
    Pretty much this. @Mormolyce are you pro violence? It's question of this marigin. Violence is something scumbags do wheter they are nazis or on the other side of horseshoe which in this case are the antifa. There are legal ways to punish them and that's what you should resort to rather than some scumbag vigilantism.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I want to hit people who put pineapple on pizzas too.
    Pineapple/Ham/Bacon pizza is best pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Pineapple/Ham/Bacon pizza is best pizza.
    *Yes, Simca, he was a major troll in disguise all along, I had to ban him*
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Republicans your fascists and democrats your fascists, your all fascists!!!

Did I do that right?
    Well your grammar was terrible which is actually accurate for this kind of thing, so that's a positive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    *Yes, Simca, he was a major troll in disguise all along, I had to ban him*
    Pretty sure that meme replies are are banned you know
    #Justsaying #Pineappleonpizzaisanabomination

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Not favouring, so you're saying you're neutral on fascism? You don't mind a bit of fascism, just let's not go crazy with it?
    I'd say that's about right. It's not my political leaning, but I'm no more distressed by coexisting with fascists than I am by coexisting with tankies. I mostly roll my eyes at them - they're not a serious threat to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all about sitting down and discussing like an adult as long as I sit down with an equal adult.
    Someone who makes a rank order on human beings depending on their religion, sex or skin colour is obviously not even close to an adult.
    However that doesn't make me punch him in the face at the very second this comes up, but hey if discriminating people on their said features is fine, I don't really see the problem when I ram my fist in their face.
    I mean I just don't like that face, like they don't like humans with X-features. Simple. Very simple. What goes around, comes fucking around and takes your lights out BAM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.