Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wet Red Sword View Post
    Trump makes Nixon look like a saint, let alone how positive he makes Obama look. Sorry, but making a guy who continually screws up things with his own company into the POTUS is like putting a fox in charge of the hen house. The only difference is the hens weren't stupid enough to vote the fox into power.

Not even mentioning Trump only got most of the company due to manipulating his father who was almost 100% senile at the time. Let that sink in for you.
    Don't worry History, unless forcefully changed by the progressives,(see confederate flag) will judge Obama very poorly. His legacy will always be Obamacare which will follow America around for the next 12 years or so until we are forced into single payer at which point there is no turning back. We can all look back at what a failure Obama really was.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Don't worry History, unless forcefully changed by the progressives,(see confederate flag) will judge Obama very poorly. His legacy will always be Obamacare which will follow America around for the next 12 years or so until we are forced into single payer at which point there is no turning back. We can all look back at what a failure Obama really was.
    Wait progressives are deleting the civil war from textbooks and museums? Good thing conservatives aren't filling up science textbooks with Jesus on a velociraptor and saying climate change is 'not settled'.

No turning back to better health outcomes for our citizens? Now why would we want more productive and stronger citizens?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is no question who is in charge now
    Oh really? Which is why his EOs are unchallenged....oh wait. Or why he got healthcare through into law......oh dear. Or that tax reform is done.......oh...nevermind.

One thing is very clear. Trump is not in charge. His party is in control of all three branches and he can't get anything done. And, because his leadership is so terrible, he's thinking about firing all his team and doing a do-over.

"there is no question who is in charge now" -- thanks for the laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Oh really? Which is why his EOs are unchallenged....oh wait. Or why he got healthcare through into law......oh dear. Or that tax reform is done.......oh...nevermind.

One thing is very clear. Trump is not in charge. His party is in control of all three branches and he can't get anything done. And, because his leadership is so terrible, he's thinking about firing all his team and doing a do-over.

"there is no question who is in charge now" -- thanks for the laugh.
    No problem, I have been laughing for the past 3 months at all the butt hurt. Don't confuse your laughter with tears or you might not make it the next 8 years of the Trump administration.

10+ Year Old Account
    No problem, I have been laughing for the past 3 months at all the butt hurt. Don't confuse your laughter with tears or you might not make it the next 8 years of the Trump administration.
    I can't help but notice you didn't actually refute my points. Glad to know that deep down you realize that Trump has been a failure so far.

And no tears here -- there would be tears if Trump was actually effective in getting his agenda through. But he's not, so I get to enjoy the incompetence that preserves the status quo until 2018 and 2020 when we'll see if the pendulum will swing back to sanity.

I can't help but notice you didn't actually refute my points. Glad to know that deep down you realize that Trump has been a failure so far.

And no tears here -- there would be tears if Trump was actually effective in getting his agenda through. But he's not, so I get to enjoy the incompetence that preserves the status quo until 2018 and 2020 when we'll see if the pendulum will swing back to sanity.
    You are betting on 2018 democratic wins? Damn you really are Blue pilled. May want to do a little research on open senate and house seats that year and come back.It's not that Trump will be popular, it's that Democrats have been soundly rejected ideologically and have since doubled down on losing concepts. We hate Trump is not a winning strategy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are betting on 2018 democratic wins? Damn you really are Blue pilled. May want to do a little research on open senate and house seats that year and come back.It's not that Trump will be popular, it's that Democrats have been soundly rejected ideologically and have since doubled down on losing concepts. We hate Trump is not a winning strategy.
    It depends on what you mean by "2018 democratic wins". Do I think the Dems will get back the house and senate? No. Do I think they might pick up some seats? Quite possibly.

Trump is incredibly unpopular and the democratic base is very motivated. This is a recipe for increased Dem turnout and depressed GOP turnout at the ballot box. Not to mention historically the party in power gets hit during midterm elections.

You can mock me all you want, but the reality is that the GOP is going into 2018 in a position of weakness. And if you want to deny that, well then I guess you are redpilled eh?

Deleted
    I hope that an actual conservative challenges Trump come 2020. If the White House is in "crisis" that means the country is in crisis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    I hope that an actual conservative challenges Trump come 2020.
    Something more significant that what is going on right now will have to happen for the GOP to try to primary a sitting president seeking re-election. That's my guess anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are FBI and IC investigations into collusion a laughing matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Probably the nervous kind of laughter as we've had 3 months of Russia investigation failing to go away as predicted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Cluelss? Hmmm...never heard of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    The source is at the top..... the guy's name and AP.

Google the story to fond the GOP guy.
    Did, what popped up wasn't from a major outlet. Luckily Shadowferal linked the article from The Hill.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...hake-up-report

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    But please, show me companies that regularly fire high level employees because the CEO doesn't like them. Please show me companies that potentially hire corporate spies despite warnings that the person may be a corporate spy. Please show me CEO's that literally believe whatever is put in front of them, even if it's total bullshit, and are as unpredictable and unhinged as Trump.

I'll wait.
    Heck, I remember one of the early episodes of the Apprentice...

Trump fires the manager for being loyal to one of his employees that Trump felt was a liability.

This is a recurring theme for the show and business in general... if you fail to deal with problem employees... YOU become the problem. Loyalty has a limited place in business and government, and that place is helping them find their new job when it turns out they can't do their current one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    He can only go up really. Down would only be a slow trickle of a few points and prob wouldn't even break sub 30 if he murdered someone on live television.
    Unless he literally becomes a complete different people - which won't ever happen - the potential group of people going from disapprove to approve also seems rather small.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    https://www.axios.com/scoop-trump-ir...407137307.html

This looks like the article. It isn't an AP article, and I have no idea what Axios is.

It has the AP right at the top of the story.
    I am not a Republican or a Democrat..... I just hate Trump with a passion. If he was on fire I wouldn't piss on him to put him out.

So the AP is peddling more sensationalist gossip without citing a source. They are making themselves look more and more like 'fake news' with this type of garbage, but I guess it's a slow news day so lets just put out the same story we have put out every week for the past 6 months.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    It has the AP right at the top of the story.
    The image is from an AP photographer, Andrew Harnik. The article itself isn't from the AP.

It depends on what you mean by "2018 democratic wins". Do I think the Dems will get back the house and senate? No. Do I think they might pick up some seats? Quite possibly.

Trump is incredibly unpopular and the democratic base is very motivated. This is a recipe for increased Dem turnout and depressed GOP turnout at the ballot box. Not to mention historically the party in power gets hit during midterm elections.

You can mock me all you want, but the reality is that the GOP is going into 2018 in a position of weakness. And if you want to deny that, well then I guess you are redpilled eh?
    Still doesn't take away from the fact that the Progressive message is uninterpreted outside of "We hate Trump." That may change, but they have backed themselves into a corner playing losing hands. I agree that the GOP could go into '18 in a weak position, but don't confuse that with progressive strength.